Current dasha period for my son

For discussion on the dashas (predictive systems): vimshottari, yogini, or other conditional dashas like shodashottari, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Shradhamenon
Current dasha period for my son

Post by Shradhamenon » 20 May 2018

My son is very active and social. But his mind is very sensitive and has to see his parents parting in small age of 4 years. He is having a great affection to his father but he is not allowed to see him because of his grand parents adamant nature. Kindly tell is it because of his current dasha and will he be able to live with his parents

Dob 15 february 2013
Place cochin
Star aswathi
Time 4.40pm

karthik1984
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Current dasha period for my son

Post by karthik1984 » 20 May 2018

Hi, child might have to be separated from his father. Mothers influence on child is more.

Praying Lord Ganesha can help this child get his fathers support and affection.

vedicRaj

Re: Current dasha period for my son

Post by vedicRaj » 20 Mar 2019

Shradhamenon wrote:
> My son is very active and social. But his mind is very sensitive and has to
> see his parents parting in small age of 4 years. He is having a great
> affection to his father but he is not allowed to see him because of his
> grand parents adamant nature. Kindly tell is it because of his current
> dasha and will he be able to live with his parents
>
> Dob 15 february 2013
> Place cochin
> Star aswathi
> Time 4.40pm

Hi Shradamenon,

First of, I am still learning Astrology, so I am not looking at Nakshatras yet.

To answer your question, your Son is currently in his Venus MD (from 9-19-2016 until 9-19-2036, which is when he will enter into his Sun MD).

As a cancer ascendant, he typically will be more drawn to the mother and want to marry someone like you (in a good way, since he finds comforts/nurturing from the mother and will strive for that in his marriage)!

There are two signifiers of Father: Jupiter and Sun.
Jupiter is
- sitting in the 11th house of luck/large groups/organizations
- sitting in Taurus, which lord is sitting in the 7th house, which is receiving an Jupiter's 9th aspect
-- What this means, I'm not sure, will need feedback from a more advanced astrologer. Jupiter's 9th aspect is auspicious, however, its aspecting the 10th house, where Jupiter is debilitated. So not sure how to interpret that

Sun is
- sitting in the 8th house of sudden events (could be good or bad) such as inheritance, taxes, sudden ups and downs
- sitting in Aquarius, which lord (Saturn) is sitting in the 4th house, exhausted in the sign of Libra. This tells me he will have a good relationship with his father when the Sun is activated.
When will Sun be activated? Sun's MD, Sun AD, transits over the natal sun (especially Sun and Jupiter), ages: 8, 20, 32, 44

Since you are interested in the father, I've taken the 9th house (Jupiter's house), and put it as the ascendent. Here's what I found:

- The ascendant (Pisces) lord (Jupiter [aka father!]) is placed in the 3rd house of communication, and younger siblings. Showing communication will be strong between him and his father, maybe even more so if he has younger siblings (including step siblings). Ages include 3, 15, 27, 39

- The Sun is placed in the 12th house, representing Foreign lands on the positive side. Meaning his father may move to foreign lands (very trivial analysis, but is possible since we put the 9th house as the ascendent)