Combust Mercury antardasha

For discussion on the dashas (predictive systems): vimshottari, yogini, or other conditional dashas like shodashottari, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
prem
Contributor
Contributor
Combust Mercury antardasha

Post by prem » 17 May 2018

How would my combust Mercury antardasha be. Some say don't look at combustion of Mercury as it is always close to sun. In my case it is less than 2 degrees. Some say with less than 3 degrees to sun it can severely impact the bhav.

DOB - Jan 20,1967
Time 1:34 PM
Place: Maheshwar

Thank you.

prem
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Combust Mercury antardasha

Post by prem » 13 Jun 2018

Kindly can someone please respond. Thank you very much.

Artemis

Post by Artemis » 21 Jun 2018

I have a combust mercury as well. I think the worst that can happen is that you will have problem communicating with your seniors/parents/authority figure on something valid. Either they will not be ready to listen or would deliberately act stupid. But this would happen when at the same time mercury is transiting 6th house or 12th house to you rashi. Also your cell phone might be stolen/break, computer/laptop might stop to function, your electronic items might break down if at the same time, your mercury is retrograde in transit in 6th or 12th house. This is not based on any astrological calculation but my observation when I was running jupiter mahadasha and mercury antardasha.

prem
Contributor
Contributor

Post by prem » 21 Jun 2018

Artemis, thank you for your observations.

Can someone do the astrological analysis. Thanks

wanderingSteps
Contributor
Contributor

Post by wanderingSteps » 05 Aug 2018

Wow! Thank You Artemis. So accurate. My Mercury combust and here is what has happened to some of the Mercury elements for me. My phone's screen fell from 4 feet high. Broke. But the phone is still functioning. This was 2 years back when it broke.
Laptop: Latest one that i got in 2013 July, its hinge malfunctioned starting end of 2016, eventually, it has broken in such a manner that now i do not close my laptop, cannot do so, else the screen may break. But, it is still working. I am making i work still. I have even closed it for my overseas flight of 17 hours and have it cross seas.

Another old laptop of mine, the hinge broke. Right hinge. (My right shoulder sometimes aches as though something is burning. God knows which planet's effect it is. The front right side wheel of my personal shopping cart broke. Fell off somewhere on the road, i did not even realize when!)

Another old laptop of my, screen went bad physically and eventually would fall off so much that i stopped using that laptop. (My Mom actually handled the screen, because of which it broke. She is too scared to use new things and my things, she would not care and hence. She also is not verbally good to me, and i am trying to design a solution to deal with it. Moon and Mercury are not together. Moon in 7th, Mercury 10th. Stellium in 10th).

An old smartphone of mine was broken by my partner deliberately. Phone was not bought by me.

Otherwise normally, I do take care of my electronic equipment well. Sometimes i get angry and say things in anger, but things that are the truth, and there is always a positive intention before i start to think/ speak.
Last edited by ChandraLagna on 12 Jan 2019, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed the multiple quoted lines that are un-necessary.

wanderingSteps
Contributor
Contributor

Post by wanderingSteps » 05 Aug 2018

And yeah I forgot to mention. These lines of your are word by word true for 90% of my life. The rest 10% they are brilliant manipulators and i would never realize.

"communicating with your seniors/parents/authority figure on something valid. Either they will not be ready to listen or would deliberately act stupid"
Last edited by ChandraLagna on 12 Jan 2019, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed the multiple quoted lines that are un-necessary.

nishu

Post by nishu » 12 Jan 2019

I also have exalted combust mercury along with Mars in 11th house.
I keep my all electronic items safely by grace of God but face some pronounciation problem since my childhood, I was talkative but stutter.
Inspite of combust mercury, I was good at mathematics , management, acoounts and making(tough calculation from panchang)

Due to retrograde mercury -
Have high contacts but no so much gains
Talkative but stutter
Broad aspect but introvert nature
Have good writing skill but hesitate to open up
Always have two options in mind , confusion
Good observing skill
Have good memory
I always choose second thought as it's modify form of first thought

I think combust mercury give some initial problem in study , to express one's communication skill and making a decision.
Sometimes such a person take some wrong decisions in hasty.
They should keep patience and be careful in money transaction & business deal
Always read twice any important paper
Keep good relation with Bua (father's sister)
Worship Ganesh Dev
Swallow some basil leaves in empty stomach
Don't use harsh words in any arguments

joyd

Post by joyd » 12 Jan 2019

combustion never takes away the planet intellectual significations but can hamper its physical significations.If anyone of you faced such intellectual significations hampered/damaged/reduced means,it is due to other factors in your charts only.combustion ha very little effect on us.

joyd.