Mahadasha of Jupiter..

For discussion on the dashas (predictive systems): vimshottari, yogini, or other conditional dashas like shodashottari, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Moon child
Mahadasha of Jupiter..

Post by Moon child » 16 May 2018

What are the effects of a Maraka planet when it comes early in life? Im a Virgo ascendant with Jupiter mahadasha going on. Will this necessarily mean early death..

Birth details: born in Mumbai, India.
Time: 1:51 am
Birthdate: 7th December 1996

Kindly share what you think can be effects of this mahadasha.

Suresh_Chauhan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Mahadasha of Jupiter..

Post by Suresh_Chauhan » 17 May 2018

Not at all. Marak graha only means one that causes obstructions, creates hurdles and sometimes death like suffering ... but does not mean it will lead to death. you can seek other views too.

karthik1984
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by karthik1984 » 17 May 2018

Hi Moon child, how was your jupiter maha dasha till now ? Are you sure of the time of birth ?

Moon child

Post by Moon child » 17 May 2018

Up until now, it's going great! Job offers and good education

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dr Neeraj » 18 May 2018

Dear Moon Child

In the classics, there are 8 types of death given. Some of them are extremely poor health, excessive humiliation, the death of younger one when elders are living, such circumstances where a person says it's better to die etc. Loss of physical body is just one sort of death.

In one's life, dasha of a maraka planet comes many times but person dies only once. So what Suresh ji said makes more sense here and maraka shd be taken as creating trouble, obstacles, poor health etc.

In your case, I can't see any such thing. You get Jup MD who's 4L/7L placed in 4H, conjunct LL/10L Mer and getting aspected by 5L/6L Sat. So its a combination of LL, Kendra lord, and trine lord, one of the rajyoga.
Jup is LL of D-9 and is placed in Lagna of D-10, so it will be a good time for you marital relations and career. Jup is in nak exchange with Ven, so it will give you good finances too.

In the next AD of Sat (placed in 4H from MDL Jup), you may go for buying some property. Sat as natal 6L may give you a loan (I feel it shd be for the house) too. So do not worry and enjoy your life.

God bless you

Moon child

Post by Moon child » 18 May 2018

Thank you everyone for your responses.
& thank you so much Dr. Neeraj for taking out this time to give me this reassurance and lift a great burden from my mind. You're truly kind for that. If it's okay with you, would it be possible to share your email Id? Would like a paid reading if poss :)

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dr Neeraj » 18 May 2018

Dear Moon Child
I've sent you a PM.
Regards