Ketu mahadasha confused about life and everything

For discussion on the dashas (predictive systems): vimshottari, yogini, or other conditional dashas like shodashottari, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
aman13
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
Ketu mahadasha confused about life and everything

Post by aman13 » 16 May 2018

hi
my ketu mahadasha started last year 2017 in may. i resigned from my job at got a new job but in feb 2018 i was given lay off . then i went to india to visit family and came back to canada . now finding it hard to find a job .
my life has never been stable . delay in my studies , frequent job changes, got settled in abroad. I am still not sure whats my purpose in life. what should i expect from life and when will i do something which i will really like to do . my whole life is like its in ketu dasha like its not stable frequent changes. but i never had much problems in life.

can any one help and tell me what is my purpose and what will i do in my life and why i am here ?

Details
13/01/1989
06:15 am
mohali, punjab india

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Ketu mahadasha confused about life and everything

Post by Dr Neeraj » 16 May 2018

Dear Aman

Welcome to LOVA Forum!

I think you shd thank God for providing you such a wonderful life. Not everyone in India is lucky enough to visit Canada, work there, has access to the Internet and other facilities that you're enjoying.

Your Mer MD ended on April 2017 and the last 3 ADs of Mer MD were Rahu, Jup and Sat (Starting from Oct 2009 to Apr 2017), this shd have been a trouble and struggle time in career.

From Sept 2017, your AD fo Ven started which is exalted in lagna of d-10, an excellent time for the career.
However, from Feb 2018 PD of Rahu started which is in 3H of D-10 (Planets in the 3H of D-10 generally gives retirement or sabbatical), followed by debilitated Jup (mid April to Mid June) and debilitated Sat (Mid June to Mid Aug), after that you'll have PD of Mer (posited in 12H of D-10), it shd give you job in a faraway place.

The basic tenets of astrology is that everyone gets the results of previous life karmas. So one shd accept it and try to improve karma of this life. Debilitated Sat and Jup indicates you owe things for your mentors and lower class people in your career. Plz check your behavior towards your mentors and lower class people. Try to do something for them.

God bless you
Neeraj

jascrazy
Contributor
Contributor

Post by jascrazy » 16 May 2018

Aman I think Ketu makes you think about purpose of your life. I'm currently running Rahu MD Ketu AD and since past few months all I seek is purpose of life. It makes you spiritual/religious as well.

aman13
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by aman13 » 17 May 2018

Dear Neeraj ,

Thanks for reading my chart and helping . i am thankful to god as i have been lucky in my life got whatever i wanted without much efforts. i have been always polite and respectful of people who use to work under me. But i never got along with my senior or supervisor as i dont like to work under anyone. i think thats the reason too of leaving couple of jobs. i want to work for myself and do my own business but the problem is what should i do . so just hoping that time and opportunity will come which will take me towards it .

aman13
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by aman13 » 17 May 2018

Dear jascrazy

i have always been spiritual and into meditation . but yes in between i get like more into it which is happening now as i dont have anything else to do .

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dr Neeraj » 19 May 2018

aman13 wrote:
17 May 2018
But i never got along with my senior or supervisor as i dont like to work under anyone. .
Dear Aman
This is why Astrology is so beautiful.
Not getting alone with seniors is caused by 2 primary yogas:
1. Conjunction or aspect relation of Sun & Sat
2. Guru Chandaal yoga (Conjunction of aspect relation of Jup and Rahu)
The first yoga is present in your natal chart and second in D-9.

As I wrote earlier, in the PD of Mer you may get an opportunity to work in faraway place or in a job related to foreign (Mer is in 12H of D-10). In the next AD of Sun (placed in 7H of D-10) I see a good career for you.
God bless you

diksha

Post by diksha » 17 Jun 2021

I am going through ketu mahadasha and Saturn antardasha. I am in ketu mahadasha since 2016 March. I am being very hopeful that things would be good now. My Saturn is strong according to bala and my ketu is in 11th house in taurus. Can you help me in predicting how will my remaining dasha going to go?
Details:
Date of birth- 21/12/1993
Time- 19:25
Place- Patna, bihar, india

KMD
Contributor
Contributor

Post by KMD » 26 Jun 2021

Hi,

@diksha, Ketu-Saturn from Feb 2021 to Mar 2022 is good sub-period and indications are that you may be blessed with wealth, honor, authority, progeny, etc. Similar results may continue in Ketu-Mercury from March 2022 to March 2023, probably to a lesser extent because Mercury is debilitated in Navamsa.

Regards,
KMD
"The planets are always favorable to one who does not harm others, who possesses composure, who earns wealth through honest means and who restrains the baser instincts."