Unable to Sleep, Restless Everytime @ Jupiter MD - Rahu AD

For discussion on the dashas (predictive systems): vimshottari, yogini, or other conditional dashas like shodashottari, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
PathFinder@2018
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
Unable to Sleep, Restless Everytime @ Jupiter MD - Rahu AD

Post by PathFinder@2018 » 02 Apr 2018

Hi,

I am going through Jupiter Mahadash started 8/9/03 till 8/9/19.
I have affair with a girl since 2008. I am not 100 percent serious about this relationship since starting but that girl is purely committed for me and wanted to marry me from the beginning only.

It is a 80% one sided love from her side but in the last 10 years she did whatever she could done for me. Changed her career (From teaching to software, because I am software professional), always dedicated for me.. etc.

I tried to convince her several times that my family will not accept our marriage. I am manglik and she is 1.5 month older to me.
2-3 times I tried to break-up our relationship seriously but she always said I can't leave you and we will see what happen in the future.

She denied lots of good marriage proposals (From foreign and rich families) due to me. I always thought time will settle down everything and she will get married to another boy one day.
She constantly asked me to talk to my family about our relationship but I always make different excuses because I never wanted to disclose our relationship with my family.
Due to her emotional pressure I disclosed our relationship with my family 2 years back and since then there are lots of issues arising between me and my family. My family started looking different girl for me.
I don't want to go against the wishes of my family and don't have courage to break the heart of my GF either. I never wanted to stretch this relationship so long and now 10 years have been passed and my problem is still at same place.
I am under constant pressure from both sides and it is getting worse everyday). Unable to sleep properly on daily basis, headache and chest pain. I am unable to concentrate on my job and life at all.

My Details: (Current Jupiter Mahadasha and Rahu Antardasha)
DOB: 02-09-1982
Time: 11:10 am
Place: Haridwar

Girl Details: (She is having Rahu Mahadasha from 2002 to 2020 and I that is bad for her).
DOB: 07-07-1982
Time: 3:45 pm
Place: New Delhi

Other Facts:
I lost my father in 2009.
Faced many ups and downs in my career.
I (with my GF) had serious accident in 2010, she got injury on her teeth’s. I had minor scratches.

karthik1984
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Unable to Sleep, Restless Everytime @ Jupiter MD - Rahu AD

Post by karthik1984 » 02 Apr 2018

Hi, you are lucky to have such person who wants you for the rest of her life. Try to convince your family .

PathFinder@2018
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Re: Unable to Sleep, Restless Everytime @ Jupiter MD - Rahu AD

Post by PathFinder@2018 » 02 Apr 2018

Hi Kartik,

I really appreciate your concerns and suggestions. But this situation isn't very straight forward because my family is very much rigid.

Also, I know my decision making power is very weak. My Moon's degree is 0 in 5th house in Aquarius.
I would be very grateful if you could suggest me how to make my decision making power better.