Happy Foreigner in India about to start Jupiter Mahadasha

For discussion on the dashas (predictive systems): vimshottari, yogini, or other conditional dashas like shodashottari, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
lavanga
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
Happy Foreigner in India about to start Jupiter Mahadasha

Post by lavanga » 27 Mar 2018

Most Respectable forum members,
I would like to be at least mentally prepared to what's ahead for me, as my Rahu Mahadasha was completely crazy rollercoaster like you wouldn't believe, not sure I have it in me to survive another crazy ride. I am about to enter into Jupiter mahadasha, being in the peak of Sade Sati. Anyone who can shed some light on how I can best navigate upcoming period will be greatly appreciated and prayed for.

About me. Female. Devotee of Krishna (ISKCON). 24 Sep 1974 at 23:50 in Rostov on Don, Russia. Live in India for a decade. In my Rahu mahadasha I have left a great house and successful career in America with good sum of money to live in India for a while. Lost a husband of 10 years. Married another one who turns out to be the love of my life. Lost all the money. Got his inheritance. Again lost all the money. Become a head of the finance for construction of the largest hindu Temple in the world and build it. Build hotels, roads, and other places here in India. Went to Europe and was given a restaurant, got it up to 100 people per day and left it for sale. Lost the money again. Health problems throughout the Rahu period were annoying. Getting better now.

Thanks in advance for your time

karthik1984
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Happy Foreigner in India about to start Jupiter Mahadasha

Post by karthik1984 » 27 Mar 2018

Hi, jupiter maha dasha will give you career boost. There is a chance that you might go back to your birth place or america in this dasha. If you have an younger sibling then she/he is in great difficulty .

Suresh_Chauhan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Happy Foreigner in India about to start Jupiter Mahadasha

Post by Suresh_Chauhan » 28 Mar 2018

Rostov Velikiy is the town? Mithun (Gemini) ascendant and Dhanu (Sagittarius) rashi with Moon in the 7th. Lagnesh mercury has gone to 5th house of Libra, and aspects 11th house Aries. Night time birth with Sun in 4th along with Mars, ruler of 6th and 11th.

Sun not very strong .. but because its the 3rd lord in 4th along with Mars, made you bold dashing and take radical decisions confidently, which others might hesitate. You are strong Mangalik, be careful of this Mars in Virgo, its malefic for Gemini and directly aspects the 7th house Moon. Personal and work relationships will be difficult because of both Mars and Saturn. Saturn sitting in lagna also aspects Moon so your mind is under direct influence of two malefics,that can tend to make you melancholy, depressed, prone to mood swings. Jupiter is retrograde in 9th, aspects both Saturn and Mercury. But it is in Shani's house and being retrograde good results will take time .... if you do not make up for lost time in this mahadashs, then the next long dasha of Saturn for 19 years could be troublesome.... health must become first priority now.