Negative results in Guru/guru period with positive Guru

For discussion on the dashas (predictive systems): vimshottari, yogini, or other conditional dashas like shodashottari, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Panku48
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
Re: Negative results in Guru/guru period with positive Guru

Post by Panku48 » 11 Sep 2019

Hello Arun
Arun can u predict my up coming dasha because it start of jupiter mahadasha i have loss my house mother buisness.all on negative side .completely in debt.day by day increase in tension when things solved out.
Date of birth 21-08-1982
Time19:45
Karnal haryana

arun50

Post by arun50 » 06 Dec 2019

Hello Panku,

I am sorry for the incredibly late response and your challenges! When you wrote that post you were under the Jupiter-Jupiter-Mercury period, your Jupiter does have a challenging placement because it's placed in Rahu's nakshatra and debilitated in the navamsa. Additionally, Jupiter is neutral for a Kumbha lagna so if it has a weak placement then it will tend to give more adverse results.

As the lord of the 2nd and 11th he not only signifies wealth and gains but also family and mother's health (11th is 8th from the 4th) I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your mother, that can never be easy. Now Jupiter is placed in Rahu's nakshatra and Saturn is the sublord. Rahu signifies the 4th house twice so this is generally a positive and Saturn signifies 8,7,2,9,10,1,12 so it will give a range of results pertaining to those house, but it mainly depends upon the antardasha lord. Jupiter itself signifies 4,8,11 which is once again not good for your mother's health at all. In the Chalit, Jupiter falls in the 8th despite being in 9th in the rasi chart.

So as a result your Jupiter dasha is going to be tough in the first half and there is no beating around the bush on that, you will see a reduction of some debts during the 2020-2023 Jupiter-Saturn period, but ultimately the rest of the dasha will be middling but you will not be left without any money. You'll have another opportunity during Jupiter-Venus to make some money and be comfortable, but only from Jupiter-Rahu in 2032-2034 will you see things changing for the better. Because, the Saturn dasha will give you a steady rise as a public figure involved in some form of public works/government contracts.

Please let me know how your dasha is going so far! This dasha sandhi period until 2020 will be stressful regardless because you're transitioning over to this new period. But since the jupiter is a bit weak it has brought a lot of losses.

Best,

Arun

abhi8492i

Post by abhi8492i » 19 Dec 2019

Want to add some bits here I recently started contemplating.

In my chart, Seen from both lagna (aries) and moon sign (virgo), the Badhak sits in 9th house. And in both cases it's related to Jupiter - not withstanding Jupiter itself signifies 9th house!
How lovely!

But Moving on...

In lagna chart, Badhak Saturn sits in Sagittarius, Jupiter's mk, itself sitting in 2nd house Taurus, another house he signifies which is also an enemy's sign, thus forming a 6/8 relationship.

In rasi chart, (which I believe to be stronger than lagna until now), Jupiter suffers from kendradhipti Dosha (4th-7th lord), karko-bhav-nashyte dosha (sitting in 9th from moon), conjunct the inimical mars (of rasi lord mercury), and being a Badhak also (7th lord)!

No wonder I have bitter relationship with father figures.

But a surprise in guru dasha!

Since my jup period started in April-may 2019 I have improvement in my eye sight! doesn't matter if it was in lows to begin with, I have been told the number in this age gets kind of settled. Bear in mind the last check-up I got was in 2018, when doctor told me my number in right eye has increased! -1 in both left and right was his diagnosis. Fast forward to Dec. 2019 and we had my father's cataract surgery in Pune, and for the heck of it I got my eyes checked again. I kid you not when I say the doc told me the number in my right eye is gone! practically zero. There's a bit of blurriness but not necessarily stuff that'd require a numbered glass. Also the number in left eye is halved! Became -0.5. I wasn't wearing my old glasses for the better part of this year since it started giving me headaches. And after Doc's super suspicious diagnosis, I went to Lenskart and asked them to re-verify it and they said the same thing!

Now aren't the 12th and 2nd houses signify left and right eyes respectively? Both houses - from lagna aries - have their lord's in parivartan yoga. (This one my father always cursed me about. Told me I'd lose not just mine but family wealth as well). Venus is exalted in 12th but combust within 3 degree. Jupiter is with lagna lord mars. And I'm in its major period only since last 7-8 months.

So is there some explanation? Did my Jupiter suddenly decided to adopt it's natural benefic nature for me? Should the Badhak, Kendradhipti, karko-bhav-nashyte dosha not be considered from moon?

vediclearner
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by vediclearner » 23 Feb 2020

Wow very interesting thread. I thought when I hit Jupiter mahadasha. it would be very good because my Jupiter is exalted. But it is conjunct ketu in Navamsa so I wonder.

Would someone tell me what my Jupiter dasa will be like? August 4, 1979 10:50am New York City I have Kanya lagna & Scorpio Moon.

KMD
Contributor
Contributor

Post by KMD » 05 Jun 2021

Hi,
Negative results in Guru/guru period with positive Guru
In such cases, rasi-tulya-navamsa method may help.

Regards,
KMD
"The planets are always favorable to one who does not harm others, who possesses composure, who earns wealth through honest means and who restrains the baser instincts."

Vrivri

Post by Vrivri » 20 Sep 2021

I too have similar experiences as described by the users above, of having a supposedly benefic Guru but still having so many problems with Guru/Guru period in effect.
DOB- 16/09/1995
Time- 2:50pm
Place- New Delhi, India
I am aware that Sun being in the 9th house gives me a better-than-not chance of getting a government job and I thought I would be able to make progress towards the same during my Guru Mahadasha but none of that has happened. If anything, I feel more hopeless now because during Rahu period, I had a tiny ray of hope that things would improve with Guru coming into action but now I see that none of it is happening.
What are the prospects of getting a government job in my chart? When would I get it?
I was absolutely revolted at the idea of getting married till last year but now I find myself envying people my age who have already got married. Still, I want to have a stable job before getting married. When would I get married?

Capricgurl1987
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Capricgurl1987 » 30 Sep 2021

@Vrivri
all 3 of my siblings got married recently, and all brides were having either Jupiter transit over their 7th lord or 1/7 axis and had Jupiter involved in one way or the other, i have this in many people's charts too. so I think if u r a female and running Jupiter mahadasha, then no matter what house Jupiter rules, you will get married.
my jupiter is closely combust and conjuct rahu, giving rise to guru chandal yoga, but my jupiter MD so far has been above average, much better than my entire Rahu mahadasha.