Feel death is nearing me.Ketu mahadasa

For discussion on the dashas (predictive systems): vimshottari, yogini, or other conditional dashas like shodashottari, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
maviswa
Contributor
Contributor
Feel death is nearing me.Ketu mahadasa

Post by maviswa » 01 Mar 2018

Respected seniors
I am undergoing ketu mahadasa since August 2014. Got engaged on Nov 2014..Got a health downfall after my engagement and in spite married in June 2015. Marriage was predicted to happen in ketu dasa only.
Now my health has just not improved and I have the constant fear that I will die any moment. My husband is bearing me with all the burdens I have on my head.
I am worried about our future. Ketu and Jupiter in third house. Lagna is virgo.
DOB is 26 August 1983
POB Salem india
TOB is 8 05 AM.

Kindly advise. I chant Vishnu sahasranamam everyday. Learning Narayaneeyam currently.
I Visit no other place but temples.

MadInKetu

Re: Feel death is nearing me.Ketu mahadasa

Post by MadInKetu » 02 Mar 2018

Hi maviswa,

I am not a senior member nor do I have any knowledge in astrology. But I am here to offer my support and I do understand and feel what you are going through exactly. I am also going through Ketu MD. My life turned upside down when Ketu MD started in Sep 2014 (we are in the same AD I suppose Ke-Ra). I have also encountred many health problems. My husband is also bearing me. And I cant wait for Ketu MD to get over.

Don't worry. Don't loose hope. Keep praying. Engage your mind in something else. I can tell you all these but I myself know, its hard to follow. I keep having negative thoughts. But fight, fight for your inner peace. Think that God is always with you.

I have seen worse dreams, I don't mind feeling that my death is nearing but I cant think of the same scenario to my dear loved ones. I go through constant fights with my sleepless nights and bad thoughts and dreams.

I am again telling you its very hard, I know, but please keep contuniuing your prayers and engage yourself and your negative thoughts with something positive.

maviswa
Contributor
Contributor

Post by maviswa » 02 Mar 2018

Thank u so much mam.

Respected astrologers

Kindly advise. Doctor has advised that I should not have a child till my health issues get resolved. I am.aleady 35 and I don't know. Now I have got fear on my life that I am wondering if I will be alive for long. I was a motherless child and have already suffered too much before marriage as well.

123capri
Contributor
Contributor

Post by 123capri » 04 Jan 2019

Hi maviswa,

Dont worry..even i went through these stages last 3 years. One thing I learnt is that we shd never block fear bcoz it intensifies.There were days where i didnt had a sleep because of fear of death during sleep.My ketu dasa gonna start this month.But I have allowed the fear and took control of it and now im improving day by day .Just leave everything to Lord Vishnu,he will take care of it..even ur fear of death. Btw people who fear like us live long but will miss the beauty of life. Have discussions in the forum who have the similar problem and thats how some part of my fear vanished.Your Jup is weak in shadbala and this might be one of the reason behind the fear. I am still a budding astrologer but one advice from my side is to take the blessings of Gurus(Sai baba or Guru Raghavendra)and it will do wonders.

Wishing you Fast recovery and lots of courage..