Mahadasha pravesh chart

For discussion on the dashas (predictive systems): vimshottari, yogini, or other conditional dashas like shodashottari, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
LR2017
Mahadasha pravesh chart

Post by LR2017 » 23 Feb 2018

All,

I am about to go into Jupiter mahadasha from 28 February 2018 (21 Nov 1982, 16:58, Nagercoil India)

Does anyone know how a dasha pravesh chart should be calculated, especially when I live in a different country to the one I was born in?

What are the rules for reading a dasha pravesh chart? Do you use Bhavat bhavam based on planet ruling the upcoming Mahadasha?

Sivajk
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Re: Mahadasha pravesh chart

Post by Sivajk » 24 Sep 2019

Hi,

I have few queries reg Ragu MD. I am also born on 21-Nov-1982.
Last edited by ChandraLagna on 24 Sep 2019, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: no personal contacts on the forum

MrHelios

Re: Mahadasha pravesh chart

Post by MrHelios » 24 Sep 2019

Hello LR2017. First of all, we have to differentiate between two things before using Astrology. First thing is that your life circumstances, by default are a product of your past accumulated Karmas and Karmic memory. Second thing, there is always a thing called Free Will which Astrology can never predict as it is decided by an individual person only. So, the moment you are born, all the Karma you have accumulated can be read from the birth chart for that place and time and that will not change until you leave this Earth, it only depends on the particular skill of the analysing astrologer whether they can decipher it or not. So, in my humble opinion and experience, relocation has no effect to charts whatsoever, since relocation itself will be written in your natal chart and all the Karmic products that you will encounter while in a foreign place.

Furthermore, Graha Dashas and Nakshatra Dashas show what happens inside you and your personality, while Rashi Dashas and Karmic Dashas (like Moola Dasha) show what comes from outisde and affects your life.

Finally to user Sivajk, there are a number of respectable astrologers of many years who will answer your question for free instead of giving out your number on a public forum, so please reconsider before doing that again.

Regards.