Ketu Mahadasha.. im in mad hell.. anyone same like me ?

For discussion on the dashas (predictive systems): vimshottari, yogini, or other conditional dashas like shodashottari, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
sassybeeinketu
Re: Ketu Mahadasha.. im in mad hell.. anyone same like me ?

Post by sassybeeinketu » 16 Oct 2020

Hi Sishya,
Thanks for responding...and letting me know that many are going through the same in different degrees. This sort of gave me some hope....Does this get better at all??
I sort of feel a big void nothing seems to be shaking that away....

sassybeeinketu

Post by sassybeeinketu » 17 Oct 2020

Hi,
Can anyone also please confirm during Ketu MD do the transits affect us more when compared to while going through a good MD?

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 18 Oct 2020

Hi,

It would perhaps make sense to post your birth-details and share your experiences to help understand the situation. There are instances of folk accomplishing and then there are instances of folk struggling. So, it doesn't make much sense to over-generalize...

Sincerely...

sassybeeinketu

Post by sassybeeinketu » 20 Oct 2020

Hi Admin,
Please approve my previous posts asap....
Thanks
Regards,

sassybeeinketu

Post by sassybeeinketu » 21 Oct 2020

Hi Sishya,
My birth details are as follows:
May 27th 1992
15:05
Chennai
Female
Also, life has been hard for me especially since 2018 it’s unbearable esp my mental health - severe anxiety and fears.
I know I’m running Ketu MD...before that also was struggling in life but that’s more external situations and mild anxiety but since Ketu MD - Shani AD I have this fear that my anxiety might make me go crazy....now currently in Ketu MD - Mercury AD still have this fear and anxiety in peaks....God knows what’s happening... can you pls explain why I’m facing all this...
Help is much appreciated..

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 22 Oct 2020

Hi,

Birth-place Chennai is spread out. So, considered Egmore as birth location (since it is a bit more central), while casting your birth-chart to observe planetary positions and their condition. Below are a few notes that might be relevant for your situation:
1. Udaya Lagna is placed in Kanya Rashi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Chitta Nakshatra, ruled by top-class malefic for the chart Mars/Kuja. Incidentally, Mars/Kuja is placed in the 7th house and aspecting Udaya Lagna is not a good sign - nor his showing up in his Uccha-Sthana or sign of exaltation in Navamsa (D9).
2. Lagna (& 10th) Lord Mercury/Budha seems to be afflicted - both my his proximity to 12th lord Sun/Ravi (not a happy camper in an enemy house, with the house lord Venus/Shukra around) and seems to have lost steam in a Graha Yudha or Planetary war/race with a powerfully placed Venus/Shukra, in his Swasthana. Venus/Shukra is not really happy entertaining Sun/Ravi either.
3. Kendras occupied by hardcore malefics, with very little of relief being provided by an ill-placed Badha-karaka Jupiter/Guru is a reflection of Karma from past life. It is creating a strong Sarpa Dosha and contributing to your life experiences, in general.
4. Moon/Chandra is not necessarily a benefic for the chart. His placement alongside dreaded malefic Mars/Kuja and aspect of Saturn/Shani-dev (not to mention him being posited in the Lunar Constellation of Uttara Badharapada Nakshatra, ruled by Saturn/Shani-dev - who incidentally is posited in the Lunar Constellation of Dhanista Nakshatra, ruled again by Mars/Kuja), in combination with #3 is what I think is contributing to the bouts of fear and anxiety.
5. Recent planetary transit of Ketu over Dhanur Rashi and Natal Rahu, posited in Moola/Mula Nakshatra, ruled by Ketu has probably had it's effect. Thereafter, the start of afflicted Lagna (& 10th) lord Mercury/Budha Antara-Dasha is naturally showing.

In summary, I'm inclined to think your Ketu Maha-Dasha has not been bad - other than perhaps some kind of fear that is generally attributed or associated with the Dasha. It would perhaps help if you could consider sharing your experiences from the previous Maha-Dasha of Mercury/Budha.

On the sideline, I'd suggest that you consider seeking help/guidance from experienced and knowledgeable experts (either in this forum or elsewhere) for suitable Vedic/Dharmic remedies for early relief.

In the interim, it might not be a bad idea for you to consider reading/reciting/chanting Shri Vishnu Sahasranama, as also practice Yogasana/Meditation and Dhyana of Mahadev Shiva by way of chanting "Om Namah Shivaya", with unwavering faith, bhakti/devotion and a strong sankalpa.

Sincerely...

sassybeeinketu

Post by sassybeeinketu » 22 Oct 2020

Hi Sishya,
Thanks so much for the detailed analysis...
So basically does this mean Ketu is the cause for my anxiety and mental health issues??
My Mercury MD was quite good back then I was confident, happy go lucky...I did face tough situations like my dad passing away in 2006, not so great academically...but didn’t stress about it really...days went by easily...
I did meet with an accident in 2008 and had fracture which needed a minor surgery...
In Ketu my career is good and I got married also during Ketu - Shani which I never expected...
Married life is going good only...
I also got promoted during Ketu - Shani...
My only issue is since 2013 or 2014 I didn’t understand what was happening but faced some anxiety and it became full blown anxiety and depression during Ketu MD - Shani AD...
From then on I feel abnormal or crack but all around me say I’m behaving normally but I don’t feel normal...
Should I attribute this as Ketu?
Kindly help...
Looking forward to hearing from you...
Sincerely,
Sadsybeeinketu

sassybeeinketu

Also could you please let me know if Venus MD will give me relief from these anxiety issues.
Regards,
Sassybeeunketu

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 22 Oct 2020

Hi,

Considering your life experiences in Mercury/Budha Maha-Dasha, I think you are being a bit biased - perhaps due to the generalized fear with regards to Ketu Maha-Dasha.

In my humble opinion, transits have played a role in your recent experiences. Considering current transit of Rahu over Vrishaba Rasi, Saturn return (not to mention the current Antara-Dasha) and thereafter upcoming Sade-Sathi (transit of Saturn/Shani-dev over natal Moon/Chandra), will be a bit of a bother. Beyond that, I think Venus/Shukra Maha-Dasha should be good.

As suggested previously, kindly consider simple Vedic/Dharmic remedies for relief. Offering special prayers to Lord Ganesha will help your cause, in case you still feel Ketu is bothering you.

Sincerely...

sassybeeinketu

Thanks so much Sishya...
Really appreciate it.
When you say Venud MD is good - will my mental health also be good?
Looking for some hope that I wont always be like this...
Regards,
Sassybeeinketu

sassybeeinketu

Hi Admin Team,
Could you kindly delete the post of mine with my birthdate and other details.
I dont want my family to see this.
Regards,
Sassybeeinketu

sassybeeinketu

Post by sassybeeinketu » 24 Oct 2020

I’m not sure why my other posts aren’t getting posted.
Hi Sishya,
Thanks so much for taking time and helping me out.
One final question in Venus MD how will my mental health be?
Regards,
Sassybeeinketu

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 02 Nov 2020

Hi,

Venus/Shukra is the 9th lord of Bhagya-Sthana, placed in the 9th house - his Swasthana is good. But then, he is posited in the Lunar Constellation of Kritika Nakshatra, ruled by Sun/Ravi, the 12th lord of Vyaya/Losses/Foreign and Distant Land. To make things more interesting, Sun/Ravi and Lagna & 10th lord of Karma-Sthana Mercury/Budha is conjunct Venus/Shukra.

Given the connections/activations, I'm inclined to think there will be opportunities for you to travel abroad or to a distant land. But then, transits (more importantly Rahu and then Sade-Sathi or Saturn/Shani-dev's transit over natal Moon/Chandra) and other afflictions might spoil the party-time, with unwanted stress and anxieties. More so with regards to your relationship with your spouse/partner and some related to work.

Sincerely...

sassybeeinketu

Post by sassybeeinketu » 03 Nov 2020

Thanks so much!!! I truly appreciate it.

sassybeeinketu

Post by sassybeeinketu » 01 Mar 2021

Hello Peeps,
Anyone in Venus mahadasha...could you be kind enough to respond...
How are you feeling now??
Has life changed for the better, if so, how long it took for you to see the Venus magic and does Venus really work??

Denyblackburn

Post by Denyblackburn » 16 Jul 2022

Hello guys,

I ended my Ketu MD this march. On 15.february I moved to new place, a newly build luxury Appartment. The whole environment has changed for me and I'm still confused about the changes which happened so rapidly after I hit my deepest points at the last year's of ketu. Through my knowledge and vedic astrology I still had hope that my situation could change so I kept stubborn to stay alive. I'm still not sure if it's all a dream or not.

I'm still very cautious. If anyone wants take a look at my chart that would be cool for researching because the changes were really rapidly, beyond my believe.

The sting of ketu appeared in Form of my father who apparently offered me "help" on moving day but his main motivation was to gather information and contact details from my new landlord. So I expect serious backstabbing in the future which I hope is not becoming true. Sadly I was still in the Ketu fog while I accepted his help.

Right now I focus on my career in IT as a data analyst.

The chronic nerve pain after a surgery which happened on ketu - moon nearly disappeared.

For all in Ketu, keep strong.

Padmavathi

Post by Padmavathi » 31 Jan 2023

Hi, i am in ending of ketu mahadasa and in me antardasa.
I am depressed and lost self confidence. Since last august, i have been going thru hell in career. I joined this team and am i am supposed to work with anither team member who was already working in team since last 5years. She never used to invite me for any meetings. So. I was not aware of many things happening in the team and already let my manager know from august. Now, in january she gave me bad review and i mentioned i already informed you every minth about this info. Now, i am looking for jobs and i lost self confidence and now i am worried if i can do the job even though i get it.
Could anyone see my chart and see how is my near future. Can i do job if i get it??
Oct 9, 1974
12:50hrs
Guntur, andhra pradesh
Thank you

Lpavitram
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Lpavitram » 29 Jun 2023

I am going through Ketu Mahadasha and went through all the posts in this thread so thought of sharing my experience so that it helps others going through this dasha.

My Ketu Mahadasha started in Sept 2018 - and because I had knowledge of astrology and knew that Ketu dasha is going to be challenging so was cautious and alert. But I did realize that nothing can prepare one for Ketu dasha - Ketu will throw curve balls and you have to face it in real time. I think Ketu starts preparing the ground from the last phase of Mercury dasha. I am an IT contractor and had to leave a job during Mercury / Saturn because of a bad manager. I travelled to upstate new york for a new contract just two months before the start of the winter. The winter started once my Ketu dasha started in Sept 2018. Though I was cautious I did not notice anything unusual and I had a great manager so even learnt a new coding language. But soon the winter cold got very severe and it was snowing every day. The room mate started behaving crazy and my colleagues at work started giving me problems. This was in Ketu MD / Ketu AD period. And then I decided to move to Florida and got a great job there. I was really happy that I will be moving to a state with a great weather. Once I moved to Florida in March of 2019 I came into Ketu / Venus period. I was beggining to assume that Ketu is good for me. And then it hit like a thunderstorm. The next 3 months from March 2019 to May 2019 were like a crazy trip into a different life. I ended up losing everything. Very weird things happened in 3 months and I fell in love with a woman - which I believe is from a past life. I lost everything in 3 months and had to leave Florida in May. Those 3 months were so devastating (loss of job, got deceived into buying a car, fell in love and got rejected, sold my laptop , admiited to ER ) - all in 3 months. It was surreal just like a movie.

And then luckily I got a job in Charlotte and moved there. I found a room near a temple and it gave me some relief. And then my mom passed away. As my parents did not put a will document I lost claim to the property. I had to travel to India and went into deep debt. When I came back I did not have any money. Had to reach out to relatives for help. This was I think Ketu / Venus - it was simply the worst sub period in my case. During Ketu Venus I lost my mom, my property and a past life relationship ended up hurting me real bad. I also slipped into addictive behaviors which I had to struggle to control.

And then I moved to Missouri during 2019 on a new contract and lost the job within one month because of Covid. I could not even recover my relocation expenses. All of a sudden I was in a new place with no support and no job amid covid lockdowns. I was still in a hotel and was not even getting a place to live because of poor credit. I was just stuck and did not know what to do. This is the height of distress for me. Luckily I believe in a goddess whom I prayed and then I found a nice apartment in a very remote and calm place. And that is the turning point for me. I am leading a very simple and minimalistic life in this apartment and taking whatever jobs I can do remotely. I have been here for 3 years now and currently in Ketu / Jupiter period. I am intensely spiritual and pray for the goddess everyday. The only place I go is for a coffee shop once a day just to feel normal. I still have two more years left and luckily I am getting jobs and am able to support myself. I am still worried about my upcoming Ketu / Saturn and how I am going to handle it.

With two years left in my Ketu dasha - the upcoming Venus has started showing it effects as I wrote my first screenplay and am trying to find a film director job. I am very cautious not to take any risks during this period and playing it safe though.

The only thing that has supported me (psychologically) is my devotion to the goddess. She has always come to my rescue during this period. I pray for Ganesh and try to support a stray dog charity whenever I am in the project. Nothing else was able to help me during this period. I have found that this is a very good dasha for clearning up karma and spiritual growth.

malhotraj
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by malhotraj » 10 Aug 2023

Hello Everyone! My name is Jatinder,
I was born in Calcutta, West Bengal my date of birth is Sept 23rd, 1960 time of birth 10:10PM I'm confused what mahadasha i'm running? some website say I'm running Mercury Mahadasha which ends in 30th Jan.2025 and some say I'm currently running Ketu Mahadasha, can anyone help me understand? How wiil be my ketu mahadasha?
Any help is appreciated.
Thanks

sahj8
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by sahj8 » 19 Nov 2023

Hello everyone,

Thank you for this group. I am also going through Ketu MD now entering Mercury AD in one month time. i have also suffered the same as others in the group. left the highly paid corporate job, started doing business but failing each and every time and left me with no money. realised that business is not for me and want to get back at job but failing there also every time. also got married as soon as Ketu MD started but result is same.
no peace. no money. i cannot event count how many times the thought of suicide has come to my mind.

From last two years, i am at my worst. My sade sati begun and suddenly i am bombarded with tax notices, which have no sense and even roughed up by an officer. i do not know what to do and what the govt wants. No one listens to me.
i have read somewhere in ketu MD, govt can be really danger to you.

i cannot handle the pressure anymore. unemployment, family tensions, zero confidence, with no will to live anymore and this anxiety is killing me taking each breath of my life.

I know i will give up and surrender to this pressure and that time is near. I have no hope.

I am glad i found this forum where someone can understand my pain.

Thanks

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 21 Nov 2023

Hi,
sahj8 wrote:
19 Nov 2023
I know i will give up and surrender to this pressure and that time is near. I have no hope.

I am glad i found this forum where someone can understand my pain.
You are probably at the fag end of Ketu Maha-Dasha, if you are going to start Antara of Mercury/Budha. Subsequent would be that of Venus/Shukra, a natural benefic and invariably brings about positive changes, after a nasty Ketu Maha-Dasha. So, there is probably no need to get into a fatalistic mode.

In any case, it might not hurt to share your birth-details to help interested folk understand and learn from your experience. In the interim, it might not be a bad idea for you to consider offering special prayers on a regular/daily basis to Lord Ganesha (in case you are a Hindu and have faith/belief) with unwavering faith, bhakti/devotion and a strong Sankalpa.

Sincerely...

sahj8
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by sahj8 » 21 Nov 2023

i was not expecting any reply.. But Thanks Sishya.. I am a Hindu.... a devotee since my childhood... After reading this on forum i have started prayer to Bhagwan Ganesha... reciting Sankatnashnam Ganesh Strotam as well... But this govt tax notices (which are false) and submitted proof of my innocence are not stopping. i don't have money to pay.

My Birth Details:
Sahil
08 Feb 1992
Time 03:57 AM
Place of Birth: Sonipat, Haryana, India
Male

sahj8
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by sahj8 » 07 Dec 2023

Hi Sishya,

Thank you for your reply. I had posted reply earlier but it didn't get posted. However, I am replying again.

I am a proud Hindu. I have started offering prayers to Lord Ganesha after reading on this forum. You might be probably right about my fatalistic mode. That's what my Doctor also said. This is just anxiety fear. It got down after couple of medication.

I would strongly recommend to everyone who us unable to handle the anxiety kindly visit your doctor, medication really helps.

As you asked, i am providing my birth details for you to study.

Time: 3:57 AM
Place: Sonipat, Haryana, India
DOB: 08 Feb 1992

PS: Hopeful this post gets posted by moderator.

sahj8
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by sahj8 » 11 Dec 2023

Hi Sishya,

Thank you for your reply. I had posted reply earlier but it didn't get posted. However, I am replying again.

I am a proud Hindu. I have started offering prayers to Lord Ganesha after reading on this forum. You might be probably right about my fatalistic mode. That's what my Doctor also said. This is just anxiety fear. It got down after couple of medication.

I would strongly recommend to everyone who us unable to handle the anxiety kindly visit your doctor, medication really helps.

As you asked, i am providing my birth details for you to study.

Time: 3:57 AM
Place: Sonipat, Haryana, India
DOB: 08 Feb 1992

PS: Hopeful this post gets posted by moderator.

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 18 Dec 2023

sahj8,
Asc sign- Sagittarius. Current AD of mercury under ketu MD.
professional difficulties would be there some more time.
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.