Ketu Mahadasha.. im in mad hell.. anyone same like me ?

For discussion on the dashas (predictive systems): vimshottari, yogini, or other conditional dashas like shodashottari, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Re: Ketu Mahadasha.. im in mad hell.. anyone same like me ?

Post by Sishya » 18 Dec 2023

Hi,
sahj8 wrote:
11 Dec 2023
As you asked, i am providing my birth details for you to study.

Time: 3:57 AM
Place: Sonipat, Haryana, India
DOB: 08 Feb 1992
I had a chance to cast your birth-chart. In my humble opinion, Ketu being posited in the Lunar Constellation of Ardra Nakshatra, ruled by and activating Rahu - not to to mention the unfavorable transits seems to have contributed to the stated problems.

Now, you've started Sade-Sathi or Saturn/Shani-dev's transit across natal placement of Moon/Chandra and Rahu's transit into Pisces/Meena Rashi may have precipitated matters.

Incidentally, upcoming Maha-Dasha lord Venus/Shukra rules the 6th & 11th houses. He is not really a benefic for the birth-chart... and will continue to keep Rahu activated, since both of them are posited in the Lunar Constellation of Purvashada Nakshatra. Venus/Shukra Maha-Dasha will also activate Lagna Lord Jupiter/Guru-dev, who is posited in the Lunar Constellation of Purva-Phalguni Nakshatra, ruled by Venus/Shukra.

In any case, it may not be a bad idea for you to consider appeasing or propitiating both Saturn/Shani-dev and Rahu. On the sidelines, please consider practicing Yogasana/Meditation/Pranayama for addressing Moon/Chandra (and build the much needed focus for your mind - he has very little support on either side of the flanks and seems to run wild - not to mention the fact that he is placed close to Mrityu Bhaga as per Saravali, Jataka Parijatam and Sarvartha Chintamani). He seems to be weak and is precariously placed with very little support. Sun/Ravi seems to have low and below par Vimsopaka Bala in Dasha Varga is not a good sign... nor the fact that he participates in Sukshma Parivartha with 12th lord Mars/Kuja, at Nakshatra level. Please consider seeking help and guidance for suitable Vedic/Dharmic remedies. In the interim, offering water or Argya at Sunrise and chanting of simple mantra/stotra like Aditya Hridayam should help your cause.

Sincerely...

sahj8
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by sahj8 » 18 Dec 2023

So basically that means i am doomed.....

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 24 Jan 2024

Hi,
sahj8 wrote:
18 Dec 2023
So basically that means i am doomed.....
Wonder why you would feel that way!?!

Sincerely...

Vasu1977
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Vasu1977 » 03 Feb 2024

I am in ketu mahadasha, ends in 2029, I have had my share of issues related to family and finances. suddenly in 3 months I lost 50KUSD on the brighter side, I got a very good job in foreign land. Will see how it goes, praying my Ista Devata Lord Hanuman, finding peace
ketu in 7th in its own star along with jupiter

oliversommers

Post by oliversommers » 17 Feb 2024

Hi All,
Is this the best place to post a new question? I am going through a bad time with Ketu and would like some help.
Hare rama.

oliversommers

Post by oliversommers » 17 Feb 2024

Is this the best place to ask about questions?