Ketu Mahadasha.. im in mad hell.. anyone same like me ?

For discussion on the dashas (predictive systems): vimshottari, yogini, or other conditional dashas like shodashottari, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
GandharvaLord
Re: Ketu Mahadasha.. im in mad hell.. anyone same like me ?

Post by GandharvaLord » 01 Jun 2019

Hello Abhi123,

In your situation I suggest you see a medical doctor: a gastroenterologist. I would tell him about the issue with your vertebrae and inform him of your concerns. Ayurveda can then provide a secondary treatment, but ginger, turmeric, and amalaki should serve you well in my opinion.

Regarding the mantras, they certainly do help in my opinion. There are scientific studies that prove they improve brain function, but I truly believe that they provide one with the grace of the spirits. In my life, I've seen the fruits of the mantras, and they seem to have special effects that can't be explained by science. For example, before I started uttering the mantras, there were no rare birds near my home, and now whenever I look up there is an eagle or two. I truly believe that the spirit world responds to the mantras.

abhi123
Contributor
Contributor

Post by abhi123 » 01 Jun 2019

Thank you Gandharvalord sir
I been to best gastroenterologist bt they don't have any answer.. Bt have started ayurvedic treatment.... Hope I succeed... Its like everyday I am living a tough life... Like a soilder...
I will do mantras intensely.... Every astrologer I consulted said good things bt exactly opposite happens..
Dob:04/01/1990
Time:00:40am
Place:daltonganj (jharkhand)
Bt u have explained everything beautifully I will try to embrace the spiritual power... May Lord shiva bless everybody who is under this dasha
Thank you so much sir
Regards
Abhi123

GandharvaLord

Post by GandharvaLord » 03 Jun 2019

Thank you for the kind words, Abhi.

Like you I am trying my best to cope with this period, but there will inevitably be struggle. Ketu's dasha is universally considered the harshest of all, so I try to keep this in mind. As the bad karma is dealt with through the transmutations of Ketu, so do we become more connected to the higher spheres. In the end things will get better; even within this dasha, many of us can expect special boons out of nowhere.

As for your chart, I will take a look and see if I can be of assistance.

abhi123
Contributor
Contributor

Post by abhi123 » 03 Jun 2019

Thank you gandharva lord sir...
Even I started learning astrology bt not that much just know basics... Life have been pretty much same for last 5 years... Biggest obstacle health because of it missed opportunity... Every time ppl say ur time coming bt exact opposite happens... Now I think nothing good can happen to my... I might have a long karmic debt to pay in this life... I belived humans can do anything bt I was wrong... There is someone up there who controls everything...i don't know how to come out of this vicious cycle... Honestly no idea...
Regards
Abhi123

Anvi753
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Anvi753 » 04 Jun 2019

Hi all,

Well, I've read almost all the posts on this forum about Ketu Mahadasha and how it wreaks havoc in a person's life, barring some of course. And after weeks of reading and realizing how these experiences shared by other people helped me in healing and just a better understanding of this Dasha, I wanted to write one myself, in the hope that it might help someone else too.

My Ketu Mahadasha started in the year 2012 but it was not until 2017 I learnt the concept of dashas and how they affect our lives. I've never been a believer in astrology but when I tried to connect the dots, I couldn't help but find myself intrigued on how the planets magically work in bringing about changes in our lives.

It is no surprise that Ketu Dasha started with a bang. It was brutal since the beginning, started with major financial losses at home and left us all shook . Before we could let that sink in, I had a major heartbreak which left its impact for months to come.. I was also jobless, always looking for work and since I'm a freelancer, finding one project after another has always been a struggle. The financial problems grew severe, to the extent that we would often find ourselves fighting over trivial things.. The vibes were always so negative at home, and just FYI, we are a loving family but it's just the atmosphere had become too miserable. Now in my mercury period, I'd say I had some of my best years till date, I enjoyed a fair share of attention, managed to achieve everything I put my heart into and worked for, everything was hunky dory. I still hate to recall the past years when it all started and still continues. I'm now almost on the verge of completing my ketu Dasha, but it hasn't gotten any better, it's all about humiliation, constant failures, isolation, hopelessness, pain and misery. My father suffered a heart attack once and another cardiac episode very recently. Money is always a concern. Life has been so negative, dull, slow... It took away everything we had, peace of mind, money, health, happiness, positivity. These have been some excruciatingly painful years of my life. There are other events I haven't described but I can tell you each year I've found myself in the same place, emotionally, financially.. Inspite of giving it my best. All the self help posts tell you to hold on a little tighter, for just a little longer... but they never tell you how.

The one thing that kept me holding on a little longer was going to the Gurudwara. I got immense peace and hope. Nothing changed drastically, but it still gave me strength. That's where I guess the spiritual aspect comes in.
Well, to anyone going through this Dasha, I cannot tell you what might work for you, but I can just tell you to lay low, let things be, don't fight it, don't overthink it, let life take its own turn cause to tell you the truth, no matter what you wish for or work for, you will not achieve it if you're not meant to, not in this Dasha. It's the bitter truth.

Hope you find your peace.

Seeker108
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Seeker108 » 04 Jun 2019

I can relate Anvi, since ketu dasha started it is like a aura of negative energy, bad luck, misfortune surrounds you. I have faced problems in mercury dasha but they came at a slow pace and most of them I could solve. In ketu I have noticed all problems come a once, It is like you can be laying sick on the bed and having debt collectors knocking at your door at the same time your family leaving you without any support. The periods where problems got intense were Ketu-rahu and now Ketu- shani. I think there are only a few people who ketu doesn't harm much rest have the same story.

GandharvaLord

Post by GandharvaLord » 05 Jun 2019

Abhi,

Based on your chart, all I can say in regards to the current dasha is that you can expect disturbances in matters relating to your 11th house. Taking this into consideration, you could expect changes in your social status, relationships and health, since 11th house is 6th from the 6th.

Overall, I will say that you have a blessed chart, so remain on the path. I think we should all see improvements as the dasha progresses. You especially should see benefits in the Jupiter AD.

To others,

It is fortunate that we should be allowed to come together like this. I see this merely as a trial which one must conquer to fulfill his mission in this incarnation. If we can survive the loss of everything, even our beauty and intellect, we will find the psychic powers spoken of by Patanjali-- this is ultimately what Ketu desires. This is the period where we must train our intuition and become psychic men. Shani being conjunct with Ketu at this moment merely signifies that we must WORK to achieve this.

abhi123
Contributor
Contributor

Post by abhi123 » 05 Jun 2019

thank you ghandharvalord sir
thank you so much for taking time off and analyzing my chart sir...Jupiter AD going on still same condition...vomiting almost daily no doctors helping...i think for some ppl chart will not result in desired result for no reason...everybody says your chart is good...bt exactly opposite happens...bt we get according to our karma bt how to do it...when i am daily worried abt my health not able to to do anything...life is strange...i am ready to work hard but cannot and hence will not get what i want....this dasha is really horrible...
but thanks once again sir for taking time off

regards
abhi

GandharvaLord

Post by GandharvaLord » 09 Jun 2019

The Ketu dasha is not a curse in my opinion, but a Divine blessing which few mortals can tolerate. As I've said, one must "ride the tiger" and will be rewarded with divinity. Even diseases can conceal great powers, supernatural powers.

abhi123
Contributor
Contributor

Post by abhi123 » 10 Jun 2019

"Even diseases can conceal great powers, supernatural powers"
@gandravalord sir u have said beautiful words...
Golden words.. If one can overcome disease... They may see even god... Or supernatural powers...
Regards
Abhi

joyd

Post by joyd » 10 Jun 2019

@abhi-ketu-jupiter and ketu-saturn just gives fear and worries but your mercury not well placed from ketu.Mercury is dasa chidra graha.So up to saturn AD nothing happens negatively TO YOUR HEALTH.ketu in ashlesha shows negitivity.so offer milk to snake or on to snake idol/statue in mercury AD.

JOYD.

abhi123
Contributor
Contributor

Post by abhi123 » 10 Jun 2019

Hello joyd sir
I have cyclic vomitting syndrome... I vomit often with no doctors able to find reason... Sir I don't know what more wrong can go to health... I am completely shattered... Can't see future...
Sir can u help with few questions
1)is there any yoga for serious illness?!
2)can this syndrome go after ketu mahadasha?
3)can I see good things in venus mahadasha if I am able to see it??
4)can I get job and is there yoga for marriage??
Really need help... Nothing going ryt
Regards
Abhi

joyd

Post by joyd » 11 Jun 2019

Point Of seriousness only in mer antardasha.Remedy already given to you.venus MD-ketu AD will repeats the same problem.same remedy you have to repeat in ven-ketu too.

joyd.

abhi123
Contributor
Contributor

Post by abhi123 » 11 Jun 2019

thank you joyd sir
will do the remedy but can it go away have only one question??
it has stopped everything in life is there any possibility of it going away??
how will be venus mahadasha??
regards
abhi

king
Contributor
Contributor

Post by king » 19 Jun 2019

I have a question to all who had already experiencedor experiencing ketu dasa.did you start feeling the changes before ketu commenced ie in budha dasa itself or after ketu started ? My ketu dasa will come after 3 yrs..but I have gone thr what ppl have written here..husband cheated ..so marriage life is on rocks and I have detached myself from that.left all the jewellery or luxurious thing behind..2 yrs in depressed state.father passed away .. no job for 2 yrs and ended up in an entry level position.getting to know true colors of friends ..more enlightened about prayers and rituals now..is ketu teaching me things much before it should ? Aug _ten_1979 ernakulam 6.20 pm

Denyblackburn

Post by Denyblackburn » 22 Jun 2019

My Ketu Dasha started march 2015, in my mercury confidence i moved to foreign Country to save money and have a better life quality. That was November 2014.

Overall my Mercury Dasha was horrible too, but it felt easier to relax and play games or something. That's the only difference for me.

I cured my Panic Attacks and Skin diseases that i have since Mercury in Ketu lol it went worse first and then better to totally cured. Strange Ketu.

sn1

Post by sn1 » 22 Jun 2019

I am experiencing Ketu MD-Mercury AD now. Looking back, Mercury MD-Saturn AD was slow, but uneventful.During Ketu MD -Ketu AD my health issue and anxiety about work etc started. End of Ketu MD/Venus AD was the worst of it all, relocation due to a different continent, no friends or family near by, monetary loss etc.

My health issue still persists. I found myself enjoying spirituality and meditation in Jupiter aD which has helped bring the anxiety down. I am unemployed since 3 years, but am thankful for this time since it gave me time to grow spiritually.

narad
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by narad » 13 Jul 2019

I am experiencing Ketu Mahadasha since 2013. Lost my highly-placed job. Started a business, which hasn't taken off. Living paycheck to paycheck. Anxiety and fear clouds the mind every moment. Have definitely become more spiritual. Recite 2 malas of mantras for Sri Genasha (om gan ganpataye namah), Ketu, Mercury, and Sun and Ram every day. It gives me peace.
Now in Saturn Antardasha.It's been like a nightmare for the last two months. Don't know how I will pass the remaining 18 months of Ketu Mahadasha. Can any astrologer give advise how the remaining 18 months will be and how does the following Venus Mahadasha look like:

DOB: 5 April, 1979
TOB: 06: 53 PM (1853 hours)
Place of Birth: Basti (Uttar Pradesh).

ssm123

Post by ssm123 » 13 Jul 2019

Your Lagna is on extreme border. Jagannath Hora software gives Libra 0 deg 13". 1 minute earlier birth time can make your Lagna Virgo. If lagna is virgo, Mars, Sun and neech Mercury in 7th house and Venus with ketu in 6th house aspected by saturn can give problems in marriage and partnership.

Are you happily married?

tinni123
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by tinni123 » 20 Jul 2019

I am experiencing Ketu MD/Jupiter AD at present. Ketu dasha started on Sep 2014. Lost job in Ketu/Jupiter period about 2 months back. I am a Taurus lagna and Saturn AD starting on Aug 21st. Not sure if Yogakarka Saturn can give me a job in Saturn AD. Saturn is placed in 12th house (Deb and retrograde). Jupiter is in 5th house Virgo along with Venus. Please help and advise.

Ramandeep
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Ramandeep » 30 Jul 2019

I am in ketu mahadasha and mercury antardasha.i only know about ketu since last six months.i showed my birth chart to astrologer and he told me about it.after searching online n reading comments here that it does make sense. This ketu n rahu transit made ne get anxiet attacks ,panic attacks.dont want to leave house.i listen to religious kirtan n do read relegious books.i dont know if my panic attacks will stop when i finish with ketu mahadasha in july 2020.my dob is 14 aug 85.time 3:14 am jalandar.that astrologer told me i will be healthy after nov 2020.could anyone confirm.as i dont have any hope or anything

sn1

Post by sn1 » 02 Oct 2019

Hello all, happy Navaratri :D

thought of a quick update on this forum while I am experiencing new thought patterns. My Ketu dasha according to one astrologer ends in mid October..others says a bit longer.

Health: my last three months have been hell with regards to health. One more issue cropped up back again after 5 years. What is interesting is that I am finding better diagnosis/concrete treatment plans easier these days. The last few years, maybe due to my clouded mind or the dasha effect, I would get vague diagnosis/long drawn expensive treatment that were futile. One some weeks, I made efforts to follow sattvic diet, the body responsed well.

Mind and moods: needless to say, anxiety still remains high, BUT interestingly, I am able to sense that the mind is off to its crazy patterns of getting anxious more than needed. Some rationality seems to be coming back.

MadinKetu, been a while we heard from you. How are you coping through the Ketu dasha recently? Has meditations/mantra chantings helped calm down the mind?

sassybeeinketu

Post by sassybeeinketu » 27 Sep 2020

Hi All,
Is there anyone who has moved on to Venus MD and feeling better with respect to their mental health & overall life in general??
My ketu MD will get over this Dec....waiting so damn eagerly for this december....

sassybeeinketu

Post by sassybeeinketu » 04 Oct 2020

Hi All,
I also would like to check with you - does anyone get weird thoughts - feel extremely detached from yourself, get weird feelings and feel like you are not normal anymore....I'm struggling this way since Ketu MD-Shani AD, please someone do respond if you are struggling mentally in a similar way.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 16 Oct 2020

Hi,

Please rest assured your feelings/experiences are not unique to you completely. I'm sure there are other people who would have experienced same/similar stuff, to varying degrees of extremes.

On a brighter side, there are folk with strong Moon/Chandra (Mind), who utilize such times with their razor sharp focus/attention/concentration to accomplish seemingly difficult things - like cracking tough competitive and/or entrance exams. Like wise there are various other factors that need to be studied/understood.

Sincerely...