End of rahu dasa

For discussion on the dashas (predictive systems): vimshottari, yogini, or other conditional dashas like shodashottari, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Praveen
End of rahu dasa

Post by Praveen » 24 Jan 2018

Hi,

I am at the end of Rahu Dasha and Mars bhukti.
I am more depressed of the working environment currently. I could not get any good news in the work environment.. When I will get relieved from this pain?
And at home also there are lot of issues going on...

How would be my career in the current Chidra dasha period from now. And how would be my guru Dasha in general and in career also?

Date : March 1st 1983
Time : 05:28AM
Place : Bangalore

Thanks

karthik1984
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: End of rahu dasa

Post by karthik1984 » 24 Jan 2018

Hi, how was your moon Bhukti ???

Praveen

Post by Praveen » 25 Jan 2018

Hi,
Moon bhukti was also similar as present situation.
Lot of stress at work and difficulties at home.
But at last October 2017 purchased a house with help of my father. After shifting to new house lot of troubles and difficulties going on. No peace at home or office.
Do not know how long this situation will continue.
And wanted to know about Jupiter mahadasa effects.

Thanks

karthik1984
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by karthik1984 » 25 Jan 2018

Hi, jupiter Maha dasha might make you move to new city/county.

nink7591
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by nink7591 » 25 Jan 2018

Hello,

I too am at the end of my Rahu Mahadasha. In fact, I am just under 20 days away to Jupiter MD (I think). My details are as follows:
7 May, 1991 (3:45am)
Kolkata, Female.

Well, I have had in my opinion a terrible Rahu MD. I also believe that my family has been affected by it. Not only am I depressed, my entire family has been. Interestingly, my Rahu MD started around the time of my brother's birth, and he has been suffering the most as he has several learning disabilities and poor development issues. The end of my Moon Bhukti was life changing, as I adopted a new lifestyle almost. However, as Mars Bhukti progressed, I have not been able to keep up with the changes and sometimes regress back to old ways. My outlook in life has been changing too. I was a brilliant student, but my work ethic and discipline deteriorated towards the end of school and through college. Which is why I could not achieve my potential and go for higher studies. Rahu has been very disillusioning but I feel I have made some progress since January 2017. February, I enter Jupiter MD. However, I am scared that I will be stuck in this inertia. My mental health has been very poor and I do not think I will be able to suffer through this mental state much longer. I live away from family, and though my relationship with them has improved over the years since I have been away, I have suffered setbacks in the area of friendships and relationships. I lack any form of companionship, which I have always wanted, and lately, craved. Rahu MD has also helped me see the true state of my friendships- I was always popular and surrounded by friends, but now I am lonely in a crowd and have begun to cut the toxic out of my life, and trim my friends group. I have also seen the true face of my spirituality which I have denied most of my life. Have also started to embrace my true outlook in life- which is slightly conservative, as opposed to the liberal exposure I have had most of y life yet. Not bigoted, just conservative- especially in terms of self- application.
I have no support and feel very dejected. Please tell me:
1. How my Jupiter MD will be and especially, when do its effects start showing- immediately or do I have to wait a while? What can I expect to learn in this new period?
2. What is the best way to spend my last few days of Rahu MD? In a way also to prepare myself for my next MD as also embrace what Rahu has given or taken from me?
3. Will my career prospects improve? Will I gain true companionship? Will I gain holistically and develop in an all-round manner as an individual?
4. Will the lives of my family improve?

Having scoffed astrology all my life, I began to hope for solace in it in 2014. Eventually in January 2017, after transformations in my life, I saw a life pattern unfold which I believe were the effects of Rahu. I could be wrong. I have learnt patience, and resilience, but am still to inculcate discipline. Will Jupiter MD help?
I believe and hope that there will be explanations....

karthik1984
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by karthik1984 » 26 Jan 2018

nink,, i hope the birth time is correct. Saturns 7.5 years of Sade Sati has started from last year. Jupiter Maha dasha will start from next month. Hopefully it should protect you from Saturn. There will be improvements with regards to your life like self, career. You can keep updating in this forum after the start of Jupiter Dasha .

Praying Lord Hanuman on Tuesdays and Saturdays will help you and your family . Pray Lord Shiva daily for your mental health.

Vamanaavataram012
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Vamanaavataram012 » 30 Jan 2018

Rahu dasha ends with the desire not being fulfilled , and jupiter touches light on other ways to obtain your goals.

Manish
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Manish » 30 Jan 2018

My son is 8.5.1978 1.30 am jodhpur rajasthan india and i am suffering from depression and anxiety can any one help me out what's wrong with me

Manish
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Manish » 30 Jan 2018

So what about my jupiter mahadasha right now i am very much depressed

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ADC » 01 Feb 2018

Time will improve after February 2018. Your present self efforts will fetch to positive results.

stark
Contributor
Contributor

Post by stark » 01 Feb 2018

my rahu dasha ended in nov 2017. still the progress is very slow.

dob feb 5, 1979 1:48 am
chennai