My experience of Sade sati + Ketu Dasha

For discussion on the dashas (predictive systems): vimshottari, yogini, or other conditional dashas like shodashottari, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Seeker108
Contributor
Contributor
My experience of Sade sati + Ketu Dasha

Post by Seeker108 » 19 Jan 2018

Sade sati started 2011 - father's business closed down lost all comforts.
2012- depended on others faced with lot of negative people, without any reason, even though I am nice to everyone.
2013-- ketu dasha started interest in astro increased.
2014- moved into own house, mind unstable, been dealing with it since 2011 no big deal. Father had health trouble.
2015- trouble at work, even though I was honest and worked hard. Was given more work low pay.
2016- could not take the negative talk of boss and coworkers, quit the job. Had car trouble throughout the period but this was bad, car stops 3 times then in middle of traffic, did not even have a phone, had to push my car even with a bad back. Knocked on at least 7 houses until someone answered so I could use their phone.
2017- money problems increased, nothing new going on since 2011. Developed a stomach ache so bad could not walk. Turned into a throat infection sleepless nights, 5 trips to the emergency room was put on steroids.
Pretty powerful experience so far :x

astrolover2017
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: My experience of Sade sati + Ketu Dasha

Post by astrolover2017 » 02 Feb 2018

Sade sati is always bad for all people and if past life karma is strong then worse. You are not alone so many lost lives, lost loved ones, lost health so atleast for you its not that bad.

But after Sade sati, your life will be settled and you will have strength to face life boldly

Seeker108
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Seeker108 » 10 Feb 2018

Thank you for the kind words sir, I have noticed astrologers say the 2nd sade sati is easier then the first is there any truth to this. This was my first, it might be harder as moon is in scorpio in d9 too

nickestron
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by nickestron » 29 May 2018

Seeker108
Think of this time period as a testing time, and the best thing is that you will not have two separate testing times in your life .Had the ketu dasa and sade sati been timed differently, the testing period timing would be spread over a lot many years in your life. otherwise you would've had sade sati 7.5 years + ketu dasa 7 years spread over your 14.5 years
You are burning up a lot of Bad Karma from previous lives, it will help you in the long run.
What ever you suffer and what ever you learn right now will help you further in life.
It is difficult right now but i assure you this too shall pass and you shall emerge stronger and better .
PS: My sade sati started 2011 end and ketu mahadasa started in 2012.
Stay strong Have faith
Jai GuruDev

Agog
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Agog » 29 May 2018

Would this be considered first or second Sade sati.
Moon/sat birth cojun.

11/12/88 18:58 Abohar.

Thanks

Seeker108
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Seeker108 » 03 Jun 2018

Nickestron I appreciate the kind words, yes it is a testing period, two bad periods coming together is like someone putting salt on your wound best way I can symbolize it. yes after these periods are finished we will come out stronger and can use the experience in future situations. thank you :)

Artemis

Post by Artemis » 21 Jun 2018

Dear Seeker108, Are you a tula rashi? If yes, have you experienced any change/transformation/improvements in your life lately. In any area will do. and please specify your nakshatra as well. May be Ketu dasha and sade sati might be good to burn up pending karmas. Nice. But not so nice for kali yuga.

Agog
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Agog » 27 Jul 2018

[quote=Agog post_id=260154 time=1527621974 user_id=19077]
Would this be considered first or second Sade sati.
Moon/sat birth cojun.

11/12/88 18:58 Abohar.

Thanks
[/quote]

Reply awaited.

Thanks.

Agog
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Agog » 01 Aug 2018

Any one ?

coffeeday

Post by coffeeday » 03 Aug 2018

In one case Sadesathi caused loss of partner
The period was of mercury placed in 4th over which Saturn was transiting in sadesathi for kumbha rasi &Thula lagna.Saturn gave a very house as 4th lord placed in 10 th in natal chart . But how could he snatch away the husband . So it shows that sadesathi causes loss in the period of any planet and transits are as powerful as dasa bhukthis .