Anything you would like to share about ketu mahadasha?

For discussion on the dashas (predictive systems): vimshottari, yogini, or other conditional dashas like shodashottari, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Seeker108
Contributor
Contributor
Anything you would like to share about ketu mahadasha?

Post by Seeker108 » 10 Jan 2018

From my experience this dasha is very tough on the material level, if you would like to share anything on ketu or its dasha please go head.

astrolover2017
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Anything you would like to share about ketu mahadasha?

Post by astrolover2017 » 02 Feb 2018

Depends on who is aspecting ketu and where he is sitting. Not all have same experience in ketu dasa.
Usually ketu is Gnana karaka so he will make you spiritual and religious and kindle you to go after the secrets of life/death/universe etc.

MadInKetu

Post by MadInKetu » 13 Feb 2018

You are right. It is very painful. Ketu MD has pulled me down from the heights of luxury, and comforts. My KEtu is in 2H and rahu in8H. Currently going through Ke-Ra period. I don't know how I will finish my Ketu MD.

But I can tell you one thing, it has taught me to think like a normal person. I used to believe I was someone special and has got everything I wanted in my Mercury MD. But Ketu has taught me now that I am helpless, and also these days I think about poor people who don't have anyone, how are they surviving. I have gone through loneliness, have been insulted many times, not given any value for my hard work and has been totally ignored. But above all, I forgive and forget things now and is always trying to understand who am I?

Sometimes, I am not even in my consciousness(most of the times). I cant concentrate on anything. Its very hard. But it truly made me believe in occult sciences and God and planets. They all do exist. And above all Karma. If you do good, you will have inner peace and happiness. Nothing else can buy it.

Seeker108
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Seeker108 » 14 Feb 2018

[quote=MadInKetu post_id=252932 time=1518538061 user_id=19203]
yes it's difficult it feels like if you are being crushed mentally consistently.

drag
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by drag » 18 Jul 2018

My experience has been quite the opposite. My ketu MD was a period of resurgence and stability after a harrowing Mercury MD (where I saw job loss, frequent job changes/pauses). Job, wealth, stability all gotten back and some more during my ketu mahadasha that started 2011 and ending soon by 2018. Venus MD to start. Not sure what to expect given I am going counter to all popular predictions.
Born '78, feb 20 @ 9.20am Chennai

justchill
Contributor
Contributor

Post by justchill » 23 Jan 2019

I am a Pisces ascendant too and my many ketu antardashas were not anything remarkably painful. Life in general was never helping but I sailed through. It wasn’t that bad. But I think this might be because the Lagna Lord is Jupiter. And in your case ketu is in Lagna in rasi and comfortably placed in sign of Scorpio in Navamsa. In some beliefs it’s considered to be exalted in Scorpio I think? And you are Lagna vargottama with blessings of Jupiter.

justchill
Contributor
Contributor

Post by justchill » 23 Jan 2019

I am a Pisces ascendant too and my many ketu antardashas were not anything remarkably painful. Life in general was never helping but I sailed through. It wasn’t that bad. But I think this might be because the Lagna Lord is Jupiter. And in your case ketu is in Lagna in rasi and comfortably placed in sign of Scorpio in Navamsa. In some beliefs it’s considered to be exalted in Scorpio I think? And you are Lagna vargottama with blessings of Jupiter.

fusion

Post by fusion » 18 Feb 2019

I have Ketu in 12 w Saturn & while materially Ketu is objectively a disaster, internally there is peace & authenticity that weren't available when I was chasing a successful career in Mercury. I have exalted Mercury in 3 & Ruchaka Yoga in 10.

Ketu/Ketu kshema dasha healed a 10 year illness. Ketu/Venus (Venus in Malavya Yoga) I moved abroad. Ketu/Sun (Sun MT) gave an emergency surgery w a lot of problems w the insurance company - due to the company's lack of ethics the situation became potentially life-threatening. Ketu/Sun & Moon (Moon in 8) has created major issues w family members, I think the trust may be gone forever & has been the most emotionally painful part of the dasha. Ketu/Mars is coming up & am becoming more interested in career after several years of spiritual focus.

The key has been to accept impermanence, & a natural outgrowth of this has been gratitude. Things got much easier once I started Ganesh mantra daily.

justchill
Contributor
Contributor

Post by justchill » 13 Apr 2019

@fusion what is your Lagna?

sassybeeinketu

Post by sassybeeinketu » 01 Mar 2021

Hello Peeps,
Anyone in Venus mahadasha...could you be kind enough to respond...
How are you feeling now??
Has life changed for the better, if so, how long it took for you to see the Venus magic and does Venus really work??