End of ketu mahadasha! PLEASE HELP!!!

For discussion on the dashas (predictive systems): vimshottari, yogini, or other conditional dashas like shodashottari, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
oindrila
Contributor
Contributor
End of ketu mahadasha! PLEASE HELP!!!

Post by oindrila » 09 Jan 2018

Hello,
I am aware that my ketu dasha will end in october 2018 and I have heard the last part of ketu dasha is not very pleasant. The last year has been very difficult for me from all directions especially physical health and mental health. I am also going to finish my studies this year and looking into a job.

I would like to know how will my ketu dasha end and what can I expect.

date of birth- 14.02.1995
time of birth- 13:04 (1:4 PM)
Place of birth- kolkata, India

Thank you!

joyd

Re: End of ketu mahadasha! PLEASE HELP!!!

Post by joyd » 10 Jan 2018

several people experience strange as well as some positive effects during the end ketu dasa.Before analysing your ketu dasa one must know the peculiar action of ketu in his dasa.ketu injects his venom in to his transiting sign significations and planets placed in them in anti clock wise order.It means,ketu injects venom in the signs ending degree [as snakes always choose to hit its bite on our feet and ankle potions]called Tail as for our easy understanding.As the poison slowly impures the blood and finally becomes intensely fatal to native the ketu dasa effects varies with the distance between the placed planet in sign to ketu.

Now coming to your ketus end effects-He is in aries on 15-38 on Bharani star of venus.Ketu dispositor mars squares with such ketu.This mars is 6-11th lord for your lagna.so it has to give tensions and loss of physical health.Mars with moon[mind-manah karaka] aspecting the Mercury[education] from cancer.so gives mental imbalance and loss of mental peace like things and also some negativity to your maternal uncles or aunts.As he reaches his natal degree value by may-16th of 2018 ,in capricorn sign ,mars also joins him in transit.This coincides with your ketu-Mer-Rahus [11-5-2018 to 6-7-2018]again.so you must be very careful in driving and also while travelling on road/vehicles/lifts/stair case usage like events.

Rahu in pushya star at that time of transit in cancer.so there is minor ill health to your elders possible.As mercury squares with natal ketu chances of committing mistakes are more in your examinations not ruled out.Keep a multi coloured cloth always in your shirt pocket till ketu dasa ends.It avoids the intensity of negativity of the end of ketu dasa very effectively.

I will continue my analysis in my next reply to you.

joyd.

oindrila
Contributor
Contributor

Post by oindrila » 10 Jan 2018

Hello,
Thank you so much for the reply.
My last year has been very bad in terms of health as well.I was diagnosed with a chronic nerve disease. I have recently started my postgraduate degree and will be graduating in november/december 2018. I would like to know if I will do well and get a job.
Thank you!

joyd

Post by joyd » 10 Jan 2018

In your particular case ketu in Aries means a lot.your ketu travelling towards the end of destruction and it is just only destruction and not a life threatening destruction It means ketu ripens your previous karmas at the end of his dasa.There is a strong possibility that you will going to hurted by a female animal or a bird during the end of this ketu dasa too.Especially during this end of the dasa your left arm may be injured too. Praying rudra gives best results to escape from such evils.ket-mer-rahu sub i.e-may-july of 2018 gives a notable incident[either it is good or bad]and also lot of travelling in this sub.

joyd.

oindrila
Contributor
Contributor

Post by oindrila » 11 Jan 2018

Thanks a lot. Anything about my job chances? either in this dasa or the next?

joyd

Post by joyd » 11 Jan 2018

venus -venus-moon and venus-venus -Mars[11-7-2019 to 30-12-2019] /venus-venus-saturn and venus-venus-jupiter[29-6-2020 to 19-6-2021] are the job giving periods.

joyd.

Prade
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Prade » 15 Mar 2018

Hi Iam in last phase of Ketu dasa . My birth details Date of birth is 09/09/1987 time of birth 10.04 am .place of birth is Ahmedabad gujarat. Can anyone tell me whether my Venus dasa will be good or bad.

diksha

Post by diksha » 05 Apr 2022

My birth details are:
21/12/1993, 19:25, patna, bihar
I am going through ketu mahadasha and mercury antardasha. My Sade sati will also start in coming days.
How will my marriage life be?
Will i have love marriage or arranged?