Dasha effects of planets with multiple influences

For discussion on the dashas (predictive systems): vimshottari, yogini, or other conditional dashas like shodashottari, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Tinker
Contributor
Contributor
Dasha effects of planets with multiple influences

Post by Tinker » 02 Jan 2018

How will a planet give its results during a dasha or antardasha if it is influenced by many planets? Will the multiple influences confuse the planet and hurt its ability to give any definite results? Or the planet will just give the results of all the planets influencing it at the same time?

My details,
18 Aug 1989 11:30 am Trivandrum

Sun in my chart is the 11th Lord in 11th house conjunct Ketu and disposits five house lords (12,9,2,7,11) and aspected by one house Lord (10th Lord).

Moon is aspected by all the planets except Venus.

What results would Sun and Moon give during their time periods?

tylorechandra
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Dasha effects of planets with multiple influences

Post by tylorechandra » 03 Jan 2018

During Sun's antara/dasha all planets in Sun's house and Venus (in Sun's star) will be active. Sun is in gandanta and is eclipsed by Ketu. Contribution of Sun to the 11th and 5th house affairs will be minimal. There could be a depletion of friendships, unfruitful relationships with father, reduction of gains and increase of expenditure through payment of fines etc to the govt. There could also be a disruption in profession.

TKC

Tinker
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Tinker » 04 Jan 2018

tylorechandra,

Thanks much for your reply.

Is Sun being eclipsed by Ketu very negative as you mention?

I am asking this because my Ketu period that happened some time back wasn't bad at all. It was much better than the Mercury period before it and the Venus period that followed it. I was quite happy, satisfied, had peace of mind and was able to pursue my interests. No reduction in gains, no unusual expenditure, good relationship with father etc.,

Or the damaging effects of Sun Ketu conjunction is felt only during Sun periods and not during Ketu periods?

Thanks in advance.

tylorechandra
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by tylorechandra » 04 Jan 2018

Ketu is in its own nakshatra. It is Sun who suffers. During your Ketu dasa, how were the activities attributable to Sun (11th and 5th house affairs)? Also health and relationships?

TKC

Tinker
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Tinker » 05 Jan 2018

tylorechandra,

I don't remember having trouble with anything during Ketu antardasha. 11th and 5th house affairs, health, relationships were good.

I think I felt Ketu antardasha to be good because the Mercury antardasha before it and the Venus antardasha after it caused me serious trouble in health and relationships dealing with 12th house issues which was also 8th house from moon and debilitated Venus issues.

Everything in life is relative. Isn't it?

Thank you.

Tinker
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Tinker » 14 Mar 2018

Could someone please tell me the similarities and differences between Saturn-Sun period and Mercury-Sun period w.r.to my chart?
Likewise, the similarities and differences between Saturn-Moon period and Mercury-Moon period?
Thanks for your time.

Tinker
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Tinker » 20 Mar 2018

Could someone please explain to me the similarities and differences between my Saturn Sun period and Mercury Sun period? Also, the similarities and differences between my Saturn Moon period and Mercury Moon period?

Tinker
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Tinker » 23 Mar 2018

Could someone please reply?

Tinker
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Tinker » 24 Mar 2018

Could someone please reply?

Tinker
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Tinker » 09 Apr 2018

Could someone please tell me the similarities and differences between Saturn-Sun period and Mercury-Sun period w.r.to my chart?
Likewise, the similarities and differences between Saturn-Moon period and Mercury-Moon period?
Thanks for your time.

Tinker
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Tinker » 11 Apr 2018

Thanks for your time.

Tinker
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Tinker » 21 Apr 2018

Thanks for your time.

Tinker
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Tinker » 12 May 2018

Thanks for your time.

wanderingSteps
Contributor
Contributor

Post by wanderingSteps » 06 Aug 2018

What if there are 3, 4 or 5 planets in a Kendra house and the native goes through at least 3 of the 5 planets in the Kendra during its lifetime? Will it mean that that very house where there 3 or 4 or 5 houses are present will be the predominant house/ focus of its life?

And lets say if two of the three Dashas the native has passed already were good, then the third Dasha will also be good. Or bad if bad?

For the sake of example take Sun, Mercury, Venus, Jupiter and Saturn as the planets in one of the Kendra houses.