Which is the worst dasha?

For discussion on the dashas (predictive systems): vimshottari, yogini, or other conditional dashas like shodashottari, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Seeker108
Contributor
Contributor
Which is the worst dasha?

Post by Seeker108 » 30 Dec 2017

This might sound like a childish question as every dasha depends on specific chart placements. But if you had to pick one which one would it be?

joyd

Re: Which is the worst dasha?

Post by joyd » 30 Dec 2017

6th lords dasa and anthara are said to be very negative..

joyd.

justalearner
Contributor
Contributor

Post by justalearner » 31 Dec 2017

pranam _/|\_ joyd

would this apply when 6th lord is also the 7th lord and exalted + combust in 3rd and is vargottama as well?

-jal

joyd

Post by joyd » 31 Dec 2017

without birth info ,we can't judge the results.

joyd.

Seeker108
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Seeker108 » 31 Dec 2017

[quote=joyd post_id=250065 time=1514693938 user_id=18243]
Yes 6th,8th and 12th do give troubles, but from my experience it depends on your perception too, 6th lord is for enemies, disease and debt, I have seen some people tackle these things head on, while others fall in the victim mentality. If you are a materialistic person which most are in this day and age, I think Ketu would be the hardest.

lat
Contributor
Contributor

Post by lat » 31 Dec 2017

Joyd ji,
what happens when 6th ,also 11th lord venus is debilitated in Virgo(10th house) for a saggitarius ascendant?
How will Venus antar dasha be?
DOB - 23 Aug 1989 ,
TOB- 3:45 PM ,
POB- Bangalore,
Gender -Female

lat
Contributor
Contributor

Seeker108 ji,
apologies for posting in your thread.

Tinker
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Tinker » 31 Dec 2017

lat,

Your query caught my attention because I was born 6 days before you and have same sign placements of planets except for moon and Mercury. I have a different ascendent and different dasha running. But I'm running debilitated Venus anterdasha right now. Venus is my 1st Lord and 8th Lord in the 12th house.

Please remember I am no astrologer. I am just sharing some pointers based on my experience so far. Hope it is of some use to you.

Debilitated Venus means you could have wrong ideas about Venus related things like money, relationships etc., Please be very careful and critically analytical before taking any big decisions. Comprehensively learn about whatever you would like to involve yourself in. You will be able to do this as you have Mercury also in Virgo. You could face situations in which you could be tempted to take illogical/unreasonable decisions. Please don't be carried away by emotions or feelings that don't stand the test of logic/reason. Don't assume anything. Seek out all facts pertaining to any issue you are facing. Don't make any decisions based on what worked in the past. Look at everything in the light of present circumstances and how you would like your future to be. Get advise/counselling from a neutral observer like a professional counsellor. Don't just rely on close family or close friends for advise as they are also emotionally involved in any decision you will be making.

Thanks for reading. Good luck to you. Happy New Year.

lat
Contributor
Contributor

thanks Tinker ..will keep that in mind..Good luck to you too. Happy new year.

justalearner
Contributor
Contributor

Post by justalearner » 01 Jan 2018

joyd wrote:
31 Dec 2017
without birth info ,we can't judge the results.

joyd.
pranam _/|\_ joyd,

my bad.

17 Oct 82
2:46am IST
Mumbai

Is there a way I can PM you? Currently I am unable to.

-JAL

Tinker
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Tinker » 01 Jan 2018

Everyone, on a different note, which houselord's dasha could be the BEST?

joyd

Post by joyd » 01 Jan 2018

JAL-Sun not joined with your 6-7 lord saturn but joined with 5-8 lord jupiter.saturn with just 3 BAV points more harmful to 7th-2nd-3rd-8th-1st and 9th house significations.70% of the chart spoiled because of saturn's major involvement[exalted + vargottama].saturn dasa give you some solace on your employment front but the significations of bhavas that are mentioned above show you a virtual hell.

joyd.

joyd

seekar- 8-12th lords dasas are far better than 6th lord.To be precise they both are harmless in their nature.

joyd.

joyd

lat-your venus anthara given disease in the first 15 months and also given some kind of raise and fall in status or job wise or a minor accident,which results in long medication[chronic] and also with a different kind of mental frustration..Strained opposition with motherly figures and also from your own domestic members also seen in the first 15 months of venus -venus periods.The remaining antharas are good financially.

joyd.

lat
Contributor
Contributor

Post by lat » 02 Jan 2018

Thanks joydji

justalearner
Contributor
Contributor

Post by justalearner » 05 Jan 2018

joyd wrote:
01 Jan 2018
JAL-Sun not joined with your 6-7 lord saturn but joined with 5-8 lord jupiter.saturn with just 3 BAV points more harmful to 7th-2nd-3rd-8th-1st and 9th house significations.70% of the chart spoiled because of saturn's major involvement[exalted + vargottama].saturn dasa give you some solace on your employment front but the significations of bhavas that are mentioned above show you a virtual hell.

joyd.
:shock: :roll: joyD

and here I was thinking my Ju MD was and is the most troublesome as compared to Sa MD would be.
I hope I dont deviate from the religious and spiritual path (whtvr little I pursue) in Sa MD. :roll: :roll:

Rache
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Rache » 05 Jan 2018

Dasa of Rahu/ketu is worst specially when their dispositor is ill placed or debilitated.

Suresh_Chauhan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Suresh_Chauhan » 07 Jan 2018

Rache wrote:
05 Jan 2018
Dasa of Rahu/ketu is worst specially when their dispositor is ill placed or debilitated.
Quite true with exception that i f the node's nakshatra lord is strong, well-placed and benefic then it might reduce the malefic results to some extent.

Shani is the most malefic graha, symbolises decay, disease , death, and his mahadasha and anterdashas are without any doubt the worst, even when said planet is Yogakaraka or benefic / well-placed etc for a chart. This is thru practical experience . Most people fear Rahu/Saturn or reverse, and also Venus/Saturn or reverse. Shani MD if it starts after age 55-60 can bring death to native.

tylorechandra
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by tylorechandra » 07 Jan 2018

No planet can be stated to be the most malefic. It may vary with charts. As an e.g in my own case, I am under Shani mahadasa from Jan 2011. No significant changes have occurred in any front. I am now in Sat-Ven-Ven.

TKC

joyd

Post by joyd » 07 Jan 2018

TKC- what is the lord ship of saturn and his degree in which sign with ascendant please..

joyd.

Rache
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Rache » 07 Jan 2018

Still I feel well placed (house+sign)(11+libra, capricorn,Taurus etc) Saturn can do much better job than rahu-ketu, Atleast in Saturn's period hard work may give you some comfort but in case of Rahu/ketu nothing works,stress level will increase,luck will not favour you and most importantly you'll make wrong decisions about life specially if they're connected/aspecting sun/moon.

tylorechandra
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

@joyd,

Saturn is retro in Tula at 14 deg 20 min. (6th April 1954 04-30Hrs Mysore)

TKC

joyd

Post by joyd » 07 Jan 2018

tkc-it is 5th mid night after and early hours of 6th.I am right ?

joyd.

tylorechandra
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

@Joyd

You are right.

TKC

joyd

Post by joyd » 08 Jan 2018

Tkc-
In your case saturn dont show his real power in his dasa's 1-2nd portions but he will show his nature in 3rd portion of the dasa.[last 6 years-4 months period].saturn in his MTK sign co-rulers star swathi[rahu]and such rahu joins with Mars in the 11th house.Mars in moola.so your karmic fruits are going to ripen at his 3rd portion of the dasha.shani is termed as karma phala datha in our puranas and he is natural karma karaka and also planet of din charyas.A lot to say about your saturn -rahu-mars placements but this is enough for time being sake.

joyd.