Which is the worst dasha?

For discussion on the dashas (predictive systems): vimshottari, yogini, or other conditional dashas like shodashottari, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
joyd
Re: Which is the worst dasha?

Post by joyd » 08 Jan 2018

Tkc-
In your case saturn dont show his real power in his dasa's 1-2nd portions but he will show his nature in 3rd portion of the dasa.[last 6 years-4 months period].saturn in his MTK sign co-rulers star swathi[rahu]and such rahu joins with Mars in the 11th house.Mars in moola.so your karmic fruits are going to ripen at his 3rd portion of the dasha.shani is termed as karma phala datha in our puranas and he is natural karma karaka and also planet of din charyas.A lot to say about your saturn -rahu-mars placements but this is enough for time being sake.

joyd.

tylorechandra
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by tylorechandra » 08 Jan 2018

@ joyd,

Thanks joyd. If you find time to elaborate you can mail me or send me a message through the forum. I would welcome your inputs and give you a feedback as well wherever such feedback would be required.

The main point of my interjection, however, was that one cannot classify any dasa as the most malefic.

TKC

joyd

Post by joyd » 09 Jan 2018

Good info mahesh but 6th lord is always associated with long delays.whatever you mentioned apply but with long delays.There is a well known saying that in litigation cases, "the winner cries at his home and the loser cries in the court itself"[If 6th lord is strong, it gives victory in court cases, fights, competitions.].

joyd.

Kevin1

Post by Kevin1 » 19 Jan 2018

Hello,

I am in Sat/Mar and starting Sat/Rah in a month. Already it has been very bad. Saturn debilitated in 4th house. Can you please predict how the next 3 yrs will be?

Twelfth Jul '69, 19:45 hours, Chennai.
Thank you