dasha of planets in 8th or 12th is always bad?

For discussion on the dashas (predictive systems): vimshottari, yogini, or other conditional dashas like shodashottari, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
manpreet
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
dasha of planets in 8th or 12th is always bad?

Post by manpreet » 27 Dec 2017

resp[ected sir,
i m gonna start mars-saturn antardasha.mars is in 8th house of scorpio and saturn in 12 th house of gemini.mars is vargottama in navamsha..dob 21/4/75..tob 12:55pm.pob..amritsar(india)..how bad it will be and how to survive it..plz guide me members.thanks

astrostar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: dasha of planets in 8th or 12th is always bad?

Post by astrostar » 05 Jan 2018

Yes. Placements of Mars and Saturn are not good.
Mars is in Satabhisha star. Saturn is in Arudra star. In both cases star lord is Rahu.
Hence, Mars and Saturn obey Rahu.

What Rahu is indicating in the chart?
Rahu has got the aspect from both - most beneficial Jupiter (6,9) as well as badhaka lord Venus (4,11).
Rahu is in Scorpio "a watery sign" and "secret places". Rahu represents Mars (5,10).
So, Rahu is an agent of Jupiter, Venus, Mars. Rahu is a significator of 4,5,6,9,10,11 houses.
Therefore Mars and Saturn are related to these houses.

Ultimate thing -
Ascendant is strongly being aspected by beneficial and strong Jupiter.

Conclusion -
Though there may be tempting situations, yet, can survive well !
Drive carefully and go slowly.
Be patient.
Pay attention to what you are doing and what you are working with.
Take hygiene food.
Must be careful all the time.

best regards.

anush1204

Post by anush1204 » 05 Jan 2018

Hi sir,

My name is anush born on Feb 4th 1991 time :5:20 am place : nellore, Andhra Pradesh. My ascedent is sagattirus and I have exalted Jupiter and ketu in 8th house currently my Jupiter Mahadasha is started.could you please tell me how it is ?

manpreet
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by manpreet » 08 Jan 2018

hi,
thanks astrostar..as 12 house shows addciction too..im addicted to some things..since rahu moved into lagna and from 18th dec i have stopped 1 addiction..passing thru rehab phase..tough..moreover it seems i have taken retirement from work as ppl r working under me..any indications..plz reply