Budha (Baadhaka) Mahaadasha for Sagittarius Ascendant People

For discussion on the dashas (predictive systems): vimshottari, yogini, or other conditional dashas like shodashottari, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Vivek Surya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Budha (Baadhaka) Mahaadasha for Sagittarius Ascendant People

Post by Vivek Surya » 13 Dec 2017

Namah Shivaaya,
I'm undergoing Budha Mahaadasha since from 2012, Since from then I'm suffering a lot, In 2013 i was attacked by severe Sinusitis, though it was recovered after few months, My relationship with my father is not cordial (i feel some lack). I'm getting anger on my younger sister too, couldn't control, From October 2016 I started liking a girl, I'm very sincere, I'm devoted to her, Want to marry her, I've been suffering from mental illness :cry: , Although I'm perceiving my Passion (Physics), I couldn't channelize my energy into Physics properly, Right now I'm in Venus bhukti. I'm in semester vacations right now.
I'm suffering a lot, I need help.
Kindly guide me with respect to my horoscope.

As Mercury is 7th lord & baadhaka graha for me, I'm Performing Navagraha Shanti Japam, Homam.

My 5th lord Mars exalted in 2nd house & got combustion 12°94′ away from Sun, In my Navaamsha chart, Sun got debilitated, but i think it got bhanga because of Venus-Moon conjunction in Leo.

My birth details are as follows:

Date of Birth: January 7th 1996
Time of Birth: 6:33 AM
Place of Birth: Warangal (Andhra Pradesh).
Thanks

astrolover2017
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Budha (Baadhaka) Mahaadasha for Sagittarius Ascendant People

Post by astrolover2017 » 02 Feb 2018

Date of Birth: January 7th 1996
Time of Birth: 6:33 AM
Place of Birth: Warangal (Andhra Pradesh).

Your lagna is Sagitarius and Jup sitting on lagna is very good. Mars is exalted and Sani in own house. Maliefic planets in own houses or exalted is not good. You will be stubborn and not listen to anyone. You will have too much anger, aggression and cant control your temper.This will ruin your life if you dont be kind and nice to others

Sun and moon almost in pournami yoga so its good. Badaku lord mercury is weak with mars so not to worry. Sun bhukti will be good from 2018 Nov. As sun is in lagna with Jup and owns 9th house and he is yogakaraka..

Reduce temper and focus on your career now. Pray to lord shiva.

Vivek Surya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Budha (Baadhaka) Mahaadasha for Sagittarius Ascendant People

Post by Vivek Surya » 03 Feb 2018

Namah Shivaaya,
astrolover2017, Thank you so much, I'm controlling a lot, as you said Sun bhukti will be good, but Sun is 12th from Mercury right, So, will this be any problem?
Thanks