Ketu Mahadasha for Capricorn ascendant with Ketu in 1st house

For discussion on the dashas (predictive systems): vimshottari, yogini, or other conditional dashas like shodashottari, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
mk001
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
Ketu Mahadasha for Capricorn ascendant with Ketu in 1st house

Post by mk001 » 02 Dec 2017

Respected Vedic Astrology experts and practitioners
I would like to know more about Ketu Mahadasha for a Carpricorn born ascendant with Ketu in the First House. I have had really difficult times since Ketu Mahadasha has begun. There is a complete change in all circumstances considering life - Career, Finance, Position, fewer friends and positive changes - made me more humble, respecting family and relationships, true identity of friends, more spiritually inclined. I would like to know when the mahadasha would come to an end and how would be the period after this mahadasha ends
DOB: 28may81, time: 11:20pm, location: Madras

Thanks for your time

mercurialman
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Ketu Mahadasha for Capricorn ascendant with Ketu in 1st house

Post by mercurialman » 02 Dec 2017

First of all Congratulations. I think the worst part is probably over. Based on the details you have given it looks like Ketu dasha will end in about 4 months from now. And the beneficial Venus dasha will shine on you for 20 years. Venus is yogakarak for Capricorn and is good in own house. Although its in Virgo in D9, it has attained lot of strength in Shadbala and seems to be more positive in your horoscope. There is some blemish with Mars and Sun Conjunction but partly saved by Jupiter's aspect. Its going to be an interesting period. Hopefully your troubles are all over and you will have a blessed Venus dasha. Stay positive and do not give into any temptations during Venus period.

mk001
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Re: Ketu Mahadasha for Capricorn ascendant with Ketu in 1st house

Post by mk001 » 02 Dec 2017

Thanks Mercurialman!! :) Your thoughts and views are really appreciated and helpful. And to hear a positive outlook gives relief and belief. And gives me some power to achieve my dreams. My humble gratitude! Any suggestions to mitigate Mars and Sun conjunction. Someone had suggested wearing a Blue Sapphire and someone Diamond. Your thoughts would be really awaited.
Kind regards