Life after KETU mahadasha.

For discussion on the dashas (predictive systems): vimshottari, yogini, or other conditional dashas like shodashottari, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
DurgeshTanwar
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
Life after KETU mahadasha.

Post by DurgeshTanwar » 06 Sep 2017

I am going through ketu mahadasha ketu period is full of ups and downs. Lost jobs failed in career. I got ketu when i was 23. Before that life was easy. I started 3 4 businesses all failed. My venus md is starting from feb 2018. Will I succeed in my venus period. Also will I get govt job.
Date of birth 29 august 1988
Time 19.26
Place Bikaner (Rajasthan).

karthik1984
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Life after KETU mahadasha.

Post by karthik1984 » 06 Sep 2017

Hi Durgesh, this Venus Maha dasha will give you good things but there will be frustrations too as multiple malefic planetary aspects are on Venus. It will be better than Ketu Maha dasha.

DurgeshTanwar
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by DurgeshTanwar » 06 Sep 2017

are there any remedies for it?

karthik1984
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by karthik1984 » 07 Sep 2017

Praying Goddess Durga Ma will help.

niku93
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by niku93 » 31 Mar 2018

I am currently going through a very bad mental state and lot of negative thoughts leading to lot of problem in leading a normal life- wanted to know is it happening because of Ketu MD also wanted to know how will be my venus MD
Dob-26/05/1993
Tob-21:57pm
Pob- Guwahati

Abhishek007

Post by Abhishek007 » 31 Mar 2018

Same here...!!

Facing Lot of problems in Ketu dasha, things happen which shud not happen....Wanted to know how will be my venus dasha ??? Worst than ketu dasha or best???

Dob:22/04/2001
Tob:11:16am
Pob: hubli,karnataka

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ADC » 31 Mar 2018

Just do Sankatnashak Ganesh Strota.

sassybeeinketu

Post by sassybeeinketu » 01 Mar 2021

Hello Peeps,
Anyone in Venus mahadasha...could you be kind enough to respond...
How are you feeling now??
Has life changed for the better, if so, how long it took for you to see the Venus magic and does Venus really work??

KMD
Contributor
Contributor

Post by KMD » 14 Apr 2021

Hi,
Has life changed for the better, if so, how long it took for you to see the Venus magic and does Venus really work??
Since Ketu is a natural malefic and Venus is a natural benefic, it is said in general that Ketu dasha poses challenges and Venus dasha gives comforts.

Specifically one has to study the house ownership, placement, aspects, conjunctions, yogas, dispositors, etc to come to a more focused prediction.

Regards,
KMD
"The planets are always favorable to one who does not harm others, who possesses composure, who earns wealth through honest means and who restrains the baser instincts."