Shukra MahaDasa Budha Bhukti effects???Good or Bad?

For discussion on the dashas (predictive systems): vimshottari, yogini, or other conditional dashas like shodashottari, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
rakesh123
Shukra MahaDasa Budha Bhukti effects???Good or Bad?

Post by rakesh123 » 03 Aug 2017

Hi,

I just entered the period of Shukra Mahadasa Budha Bhukti. The previous saturn period was very testing in terms of patience and I always felt a lack in my life.
I felt as the controlled by others both in professional and personal life.

Anyhow at the end of the bhukti I got a good news I am becoming Father.

My main concern is regarding the job change -
The previous bhukti I had a stable job although not satisfactory and not much learning, very dull and a boring work atmosphere. Can you please let me know my job change and financial status in the present Budha Bhukti and When can i expect change of job and
growth in profession. Will this period be good for me.

20/7/1984
7:48am
Bangalore

Regards
Rakeesh

karthik1984
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Shukra MahaDasa Budha Bhukti effects???Good or Bad?

Post by karthik1984 » 03 Aug 2017

Hi, it should be ok. Change of place might happen.

rakesh123

Post by rakesh123 » 03 Aug 2017

Karthik, Do you mean I can expect a change of job too along with the place? My main concern is of elevation in financial status.
If yes.. may i know the probable time? Any chance of working in a foreign land.
I am getting very frustrated in the present job due to lack of growth in all spheres. Just because of ashtama sani and Saturn Bhukti I stayed in the present job from past 5 years. I am not getting any free time in my work to even look out for other jobs or learn any new skills. Hence I am planning to resign and search for a one.
Please adivce.

Thanks a a lot for the reply.

shameek
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by shameek » 17 Apr 2019

Hi, I am going through a very similar situation under shukar mahadasha and shani antardasha. Ending June it will transit to Shukar mahadasha and budh antardasha. What does fate hold for me? Rakesh, What happened to you as you have already gone through this period and your experiences are the same as mine. I can very well relate to it. Thanks and I hope you do see this after so many years. :-)

joyd

Post by joyd » 30 Apr 2019

rak-mercury gives the house results of 4-8-3-7-6-10-12 th houses.so all your desired things will be fulfilled.Transit rahu in 12th may give a abroad chance too before this august 5th.

joyd.