Rahu Mahadasha ending- Lost everything I worked for

For discussion on the dashas (predictive systems): vimshottari, yogini, or other conditional dashas like shodashottari, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
astrolover

Rahu Mahadasha ending- Lost everything I worked for

Post by astrolover » 02 Aug 2017

Hello everyone,

I would like to get some insight from astrologers here. My Rahu mahadasha is coming to an end with a vengeance. I worked hard to achieve everything I wanted only to watch it being taken away from me.
I have been suffering health issues since 2012 and it got worse in December 2015/Jan 2016 and I had to resign last year... I was working overseas and had to move back to my home country.All my hard work, friends and network was lost because I became depressed and isolated myself due to health problems. I am really young and am worried about my future.

1) I want to know if my health is going to improve or will I have to live in chronic pain/ issues for the rest of my life?
2) Can I go back overseas for working or should I give up my dreams of settling abroad? In my birth country, I feel like an outsider and I suffer mentally.

I have seen a few astrologers but have had no luck with their remedies. If anyone can look at my horoscope and give me sincere guidance, I shall be eternally thankful .

15 Aug, 1990. Kurukshetra, 1:24 pm.

Regards
Astrolover

astrolover

Re: Rahu Mahadasha ending- Lost everything I worked for

Post by astrolover » 03 Aug 2017

Can any of the Gurus please guide me on my questions please? I would really appreciate it, please
Many thanks.

majestik108
Contributor
Contributor

Post by majestik108 » 06 Aug 2017

Hey there.

From what I can see, your family seems to be a highly orthodox family which is probably contributing to you not enjoying being back home.

You are currently running Jupiter mahadasha and Jupiter is the 2nd and 5th lord placed in the 9th exalted. The dispositor Moon is in the 7th exalted and engaging in a beautiful partivartana yoga with it's lord Venus which is in Cancer.

You will definitely be significantly more successful abroad and you need not worry because I feel like you will be given the chance to go abroad in this dasha and I feel that there is a very high possibility of you being able to easily settle permanently abroad. 6 of your planets are also in pushkaramsas (Mars, Mercury, Jupiter, Venus, Saturn and Rahu) so you're very blessed. Overall, you have an excellent chart and you have immense luck.

If you're not married, during your Jupiter-Venus antardasha, there is a high possibility of you meeting a significant other abroad.

With regards to chronic pain, my friend, you're simply overworking yourself. Being that I have Mars in the 6th in Leo, I know how hard this is to hear, but your health issues are basically from overly exerting yourself along with being the lagna lord in the 6th. However, your Mars is very powerful and quite auspicious being in Aries which is it's mulatrikona which means that you need not worry about your health issues ever becoming unmanageable. However, try to consume a pitta pacifying diet (avoid chillies, tomatoes, onions, garlic, i.e avoid Indian food as a whole and stick to mild cuisines like Japanese and Chinese) which should help I feel.

To sum up,

1. Your health will improve depending on your actions. It will never become unmanageable.

2. You will definitely end up settling abroad in my view. From what I can see you are destined to not live in your home country. Think of the setbacks as a small pullback stage before you are blessed with even more success than before.

Best of luck!

astrolover

Post by astrolover » 07 Aug 2017

Want to thank you for sending some positivity..
I know life is a result of our actions and who knows what will happen but you taking the time to appease my fears, I really appreciate it.
You read some things right. I have hopes of escaping this 'bondage'. I love my family but it is for sure much more conservative than I am, I have to wear a 'mask' here. I feel torn between worlds and cultures. Between love and freedom. Between individuality and community.
I do tend to make work my entire life and it becomes enmeshed as part of my identity. Also had one or two heartbreaks which contributed to my physical pain. Go figure! Love can literally make you sick!? I am staying away from it! :/

You predictions are corect: I did earn much more respect, appreciation and love abroad than I ever do back home. I am not given many opportunities here. Can you advise which field of career would be good for me?
I am interested in management, finance, law and business administration.

I love Pitta food. Guess I need to stop. :(
Best regards
Astrolover.

majestik108
Contributor
Contributor

Post by majestik108 » 11 Aug 2017

You're very welcome.

In terms of career, your artha trikona (2, 6, 10) contains Saturn, Mars and Mercury, respectively. I feel you will do extremely well in speculation. Your 2nd (wealth) and 5th (speculation) house lord Jupiter is in the 9th house of luck, exalted with the 10th lord Sun who disposits a Mercury in the 10th house in Leo. Mercury is all about numbers and is very powerful in the 10th house as it is the karaka of the 10th house.

I feel that in terms of material success you will do best in business (be it management, finance or administration), however, law is something you will derive more personal satisfaction from.

My advice? Combine the two. Start a law firm. :D

Try your luck in speculative ventures too. Remember though, start very small and never invest money you can't afford to lose/don't have.