Mercury mahadasha

For discussion on the dashas (predictive systems): vimshottari, yogini, or other conditional dashas like shodashottari, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Dhruv

Mercury mahadasha

Post by Dhruv » 05 Jul 2017

Hi I'm going through Mercury mahadasha/moon antardasha from last year, and had a hectic time. Here are my birth details
DOB 2/8/1997
Time 8:15pm
Place : kasaragod Kerala

Dhruv

Re: Mercury mahadasha

Post by Dhruv » 01 Aug 2017

[quote=Dhruv post_id=240640 time=1499270868 user_id=18007]
Hi I'm going through Mercury mahadasha/moon antardasha from last year, and had a hectic time. Here are my birth details
DOB 2/8/1997
[/quote]

Someone please help me

majestik108
Contributor
Contributor

Post by majestik108 » 06 Aug 2017

What exactly do you need help with?

Looking at your chart, you're currently running Mercury-Rahu dasha. Be extremely careful with relationships, particularly intimate ones. Don't give yourself to others too quickly because you may end up being manipulated.

Dhruv

Post by Dhruv » 10 Aug 2017

Yes I had bitter experiences recently in relationships.people whom I loved a lot betrayed me.

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 10 Aug 2017

Dhruv wrote:
05 Jul 2017
DOB 2/8/1997
You are in Moon antara till November under Mercury maha dasa. There is stress and anxiety till end of the year and your initiative and efforts will face hurdles. Be patient and concentrate in education.

Best regards,
Sujit
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
https://www.quora.com/profile/Sujit-Meledath-1
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

Dhruv

Post by Dhruv » 11 Aug 2017

Thanks for replying. How will be after moon antardasha, will it be better than the current situation?