Saturn Dasa - Rahu Bhukti

For discussion on the dashas (predictive systems): vimshottari, yogini, or other conditional dashas like shodashottari, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
devams
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
Saturn Dasa - Rahu Bhukti

Post by devams » 04 Jun 2017

Namaste,
Could anyone please tell me how would be this period? DOB: 4th March'1973, TOB: 9.10 am, POB: Melur (Madurai/Tamilnadu). Thanks.

Braandan
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Re: Saturn Dasa - Rahu Bhukti

Post by Braandan » 31 Jul 2017

This is not a reply to your question.
The following is just to document my experience with Saturn Dasa - Mars (Kuja) bhukti which precedes Rahu Bhukti and my experience with Saturd Dasa - Rahu bhukti.
This is to help expert astrologers in this forum with reference to how Saturn Dasa Mars and following Rahu dasa gives results for academic purpose for them.

For analysis, here is my chart. DOB 21 Dec 1963. Time:0530AM, Chennai, India
Lagnam is Scorpio. No planets in Lagnam (ascendant)
Second house: (Sagittarius) Sun, Mercury, Kethu, Mars.
Third house: (Capricorn) Venus and Saturn
Fourth house: (Aquarius) Moon - Avittam Star, Khumba rasi
Fifth House: (Pisces) : Jupiter
Sixth and seventh (Aries, Taurus) : Clean
Eighth house (Gemini): Rahu
Nineth and Tenth house : Clean
Eleventh house (Virgo) : Gulika

Lost my lucrative job in the beginning of Mars bhukti of Saturn dasa (June-Aug 2013)
Highly experienced and qualificed IT professional did not get a job until August 2017.
Blood pressure resulted in artery rupture in the nose (lucky says the doctor, that it was not in the brain). This was in 2013. Corns and surgery for removal of them 2014. Joined a friend's company as director but not paid properly for all the efforts. No salary for about a year. Wifes jewellary had to be mortgaged to continue livelihood and to educate the children.
In August 2017 a job with remuneration just half of the previous job, in a far away place (1200 km away from home!) was got.
Making ends meet. Waiting for the end of Rahu Bhukti of Saturn Dasa in September 2017. Waiting eagerly for the Jupiter Bhukti of Saturn Dasa.

Now let the expert astrologers in this forum comment.

kumargoll

Post by kumargoll » 02 Nov 2017

Hello Braandan,
I am sorry to hear your experiences. I am not astrologer, just a reader for my own progress in life. I thank you a lot for sharing this. From the literature point of view - Saturn-Mars is looking dreadful. However, the points on your chart are:

1. Mars is your lagna Lord. But he is the company of other planets in second house. I don't know if this company that too second house is good or bad. I believe this would have resulted in a lot of stress.

2. Saturn-Mars is only 11 months. However you suffered a long time with this. As you wrote, even Saturn-Rahu also was not favorable to you - and this is almost 3 years. And exactly to the end of Sat-Rahu; you got a job again, but not to your complete satisfaction. Then Mars and Rahu are in the same axis (2nd and 8th houses).

Now we are in Nov 2017; you might have entered Sat-Jup now. How is your life?

PS: I just entered Sat-Rahu (Saturn in Aries, neecha; Rahu in 4th).
Asc: Sagitarius (DoB: 4-july-1968; Tob: 17:55; Rajahmundry, India)
Present: might lose my job due to redundancy. Presently working in Canada. Many friends are trying help, have a few offers, but at a very very lesser pay, almost insignificant, might lose all my lucrative affiliations, but mentally prepared....

Any views on my life/ chart?
Thanks in advance
Kumar

Suresh_Chauhan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Suresh_Chauhan » 03 Nov 2017

Mars/Rahu or Mars/Ketu in 2nd house is always a problem, nullifies many yogas. And if its a scorpio lagna, as this guy is, then even worse. Lagna lord getting under influence of nodes is usually not good.

kumargoll

Post by kumargoll » 03 Nov 2017

Dear Suresh Chauhan Ji,
Namaste.

My ascendent is not Scorpio. But it is Sagitarius.
Can you look into my chart and please advice? My details: DoB: 4-july-1968; Tob: 17:55; Rajahmundry, India

Thanks in advance sir
Kumar

Suresh_Chauhan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Suresh_Chauhan » 05 Nov 2017

Kumargoll-ji -

You are Dhanu Lagna (Sagi.) Tula rashi (Moon in it) and lagnesh Jupiter is in 9th house, by itself a big plus as it has 5th aspect on lagna and 9th aspect on 5th house . This navam-pancham raj yoga will have shown its results during your jupiter mahadash from 1988-2004, you can confirm if that is so.

Then there is 9th, 10th and 11th lords combining in 7th house. By itself this is good, as they all look at the lagna strengthening it. But Venus is also 6th lord, and Mars as 12th lord...in the house of life and business partner, can cause friction, conflicts and difficulties. Hows married life been for you? Not easy for anyone, I know. These planets in 7th house, where 7th lord Mercury is also present, could also give opportunities for own business. People will expect great thiings and leadership qualities of you, is that true?

Shani mahadashs of 19 years started right after Jupiter in 2004. Shani here is lord of 2 and 3, debilitated in 5th and looking at the 4-planet yuti in 7th . This will show its effects. As it is, Saturn is a slow grinding and very arduous planet, on top of bereft of strength. So this feature will be felt until Saturn MD gets over in 2023. You need to work with lot of patience, expect less, give everything your best. its not completely hassle free life, it has its own unique set of challenges. Shani will teach many lessons, unfortunately its happening right in mid life and your strength will be sapped by the time it gets over.

Please confirm if any of this makes sense, let us all know how things are on career front. Because that will be in the spotlight during this mahadashs both for you as a person, and in general , the karma that you're here to discharge during your life-course on this planet.

Suresh

kumargoll

Post by kumargoll » 06 Nov 2017

Dear Suresh ji,
Pranam and Namate

Thanks for your detailed response. Let me provide a few clarifications as needed.

[quote=Suresh_Chauhan post_id=246742 time=1509936737 user_id=17727]
This navam-pancham raj yoga will have shown its results during your jupiter mahadash from 1988-2004, you can confirm if that is so. [/quote]

Yes - got interesting assignments and jobs - both challenging and rewarding; during this period. Marriage failed (when jupiter was transiting through Makara) but got a well paid job. Successfully completed my higher studies, got commercial licenses etc. At the end of 2002, I got many offers from different countries, I have chosen one - but had to wait until the end of 2004!! I think this is what the power of planets really.

Shani will teach many lessons, unfortunately its happening right in mid life and your strength will be sapped by the time it gets over.[/quote] - Well said, agreed.

Please confirm if any of this makes sense, let us all know how things are on career front. Because that will be in the spotlight during this mahadashs [/quote] - Yes, all your sentences make real sense, vvery true - specifically in my case.

My special request to you - I am looking for answers and general guidance - on
1. Is there any bad period immediately from now to the end of next year? now I am going through Sat-Mars; and then Sat-Rahu starts from 2018 August. In the past, Jup-Rah period was good to me. Not sure how Sat-Rahu will be? - Jup is in Scorpio (2nd from my rasi Libra) and Saturn in Sagitarius (3rd from my rasi). Not sure about positions of Rahu and Ketu.

2. Any change of place?

I really would appreciate if I can get some guidance on the above - in general. Eagerly looking forward to hear from you on this,
Regards
Kumar Goll

Suresh_Chauhan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Suresh_Chauhan » 07 Nov 2017

Kumar-ji.

How are you looking at your horoscope? Or are you referring to transit Jupiter..? Transit Jupiter is on your Moon right now, in libra for next 1 year. And your natal jupiter is in 9th house of Leo. So I don't know how you got the Scorpio jupiter, which is your 12th house?

Saturn is in Aries, 5th from lagna and 7th from Moon in tula. Its direct aspect on Moon in 11th which leads to depressive tendencies generally. So added work needed to remain upbeat. Its like battery recharge from time to time, only your battery goes down faster and needs more freaquent recharge due to Saturn-Moon. I hope you know that already.

About Saturn-Rahu - it is second to only Rahu/Saturn in terms of misery it can inflict. Your Saturn in fiery Aries, Rahu in watery Pisces in 2-12. This can lead to losses. One thing i will tell you . Don't quit your job in the Rahu anterdasha on your own, if they fire you thats ok, don't do it on your own. Its a terrible period and may not find a new job quickly. If same existing job leads to change of place, accept it positively and move. It will be better in lng run. Saturn's nakshatra is Ashwini lorded by Ketu, Moon in Chitra a pleasing beauty-giving happy-go-lucky nakshatra of Mangal, while Rahu is in revati belonging to Budha.

Many astrologers are supposed to spell out these actual practical things for people to follow. Instead they go into all sorts of tall tales. A lot of the dictums may or may not work depending on chart. But there are some strict no-nos in all of these sets of rules, certain things that are universally bad no matter who the person, and what their chart. If that dasha period comes, it is all hell for that person. For e.g. marakesh dasha, 64 drekkana period, can lead to "death-like suffering" as astros call it. Shani/Rahu may not be as bad as Rahy/Shani but still you need to watch out for it.

So be careful from next year June onwards. You have some time to be prepared for it.

kumargoll

Post by kumargoll » 08 Nov 2017

Dear Suresh ji,
Pranam and Namaste.

Your response -
"How are you looking at your horoscope? Or are you referring to transit Jupiter..? Transit Jupiter is on your Moon right now, in libra for next 1 year. And your natal jupiter is in 9th house of Leo. So I don't know how you got the Scorpio jupiter, which is your 12th house?"
- clearly explains my current confused situation. After seeing your message, I would have browsed many websites to verify where Jupiter is presently. Some sites are indicating that Jupiter will enter Libra (my rasi) on Sept 12th this year whereas a good number of sites indicating that Jupiter will move into Scorpio by Sept 12th. I am always in confusion about this aspect. Actually I have posted one separate question on this earlier on a different forum on our lightonvedic site, but did not get any response. Then, I really don't know anything about this science. I am heavily dependent on gurus like you and others on this site. My many thanks to all of you for your time and efforts in providing responses.

Based on your post, and I am now hoping that Jupiter is now in my rasi since Sept 12th. This transit might be better than last year to me?? I have read your entire message with details - thanks a lot sir!

Regards
Kumar G

Braandan
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Braandan » 25 Apr 2018

Rahu bukti was over. Got job in August 2016 (not 2017 as wrongly typed in my original question). Far away from home and about 50% less pay than previous job. Presently going thru Guru bukti. Not bad. No health problems too.