My experience of ketu mahadasha (losses and gains)

For discussion on the dashas (predictive systems): vimshottari, yogini, or other conditional dashas like shodashottari, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
V687
My experience of ketu mahadasha (losses and gains)

Post by V687 » 03 Jun 2017

Hi all

My ketu MD is going to finish in agust 2017,as from last 3 months I am much in to Astro readings and just found this wonderful forum.Isolation and separation are perfect words to describe ketu MD.i lost my father during this time as ketu is sitting with sun and Mars in 5th house.during this time I got separated from my long standing love affair!My close childhood friends were separated!

During ketu MD I left India and got settled in foreign land,during ketu Rahu antardasha I earned a lot of money(Rahu 11 house),now during last phase ketu makes me sit at house,little obstacles in every part of my life,

Request to seniors kindly predict what to expect after
Dob October 6 1987
9:33pm
Pehowa India

Regards

karthik1984
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: My experience of ketu mahadasha (losses and gains)

Post by karthik1984 » 04 Jun 2017

Hi, venus dasha will bring you to the other side of the world, service oriented related to lesser fortunate people.

V687

Post by V687 » 04 Jun 2017

Hi karthik,thanks for your reply,please if you can elaborate a little bit about service oriented to less fortunate people and other side of world,I will really appreciate that!
Thank you

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 05 Jun 2017

V687 wrote:
03 Jun 2017
Hi all

My ketu MD is going to finish in agust 2017,as from last 3 months I am much in to Astro readings and just found this wonderful forum.Isolation and separation are perfect words to describe ketu MD.i lost my father during this time as ketu is sitting with sun and Mars in 5th house.during this time I got separated from my long standing love affair!My close childhood friends were separated!

During ketu MD I left India and got settled in foreign land,during ketu Rahu antardasha I earned a lot of money(Rahu 11 house),now during last phase ketu makes me sit at house,little obstacles in every part of my life,

Request to seniors kindly predict what to expect after
Dob October 6 1987
9:33pm
Pehowa India

Regards
How old was your father and could you post date of his loss.
Are you current unemployed.

Regards,
Sujit
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

V687

Post by V687 » 05 Jun 2017

Hi sujit

My father passed away when he was 49 years old on 20 June 2013,and yes I am currently finding suitable job for me from last one month since I came back from vacations!but in money stuff my life is unpredictable to me,several time I have sudden huge gains in my life,kindly if you can tell what to expect in Venus Md now August onwards!
Thanks and regards

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 06 Jun 2017

V687 wrote:
05 Jun 2017
Hi sujit

My father passed away when he was 49 years old on 20 June 2013,and yes I am currently finding suitable job for me from last one month since I came back from vacations!but in money stuff my life is unpredictable to me,several time I have sudden huge gains in my life,kindly if you can tell what to expect in Venus Md now August onwards!
Thanks and regards

Hello,

Thanks for the details. You will enter Venus maha dasa on 22 August. In natal placed in own house. It can give emotional stress, anger and conflicts. You need to be careful with speech and communication. Current time looks stressful for profession, marriage, health and comforts. It is likely to continue for some time. Work with patience. Yogakaraka Saturn is strong in 7th helps with gains from profession. Moon in 11th is also good for efforts in job, finances.

Could you share details of the sudden gains and when.

Regards,
Sujit
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

V687

Post by V687 » 06 Jun 2017

Hello sujit

Firstly massive thanks for your time,at the age of 18 I moved to Switzerland for study but suddenly I got a job where I make two times money than expected but not too much,but in 2011-2012 September I started a business in India from skratch and unbelievable gains happen to me,also when I moved to North America permanently in 2013 November first year I got unpredictable money from different resources!But 2016 was of great financial and emotional stress time!
Kindly predict my Venus mahadasha overall as Venus is just one degree!Things to do and not to?

Warm regards

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 07 Jun 2017

V687 wrote:
06 Jun 2017
Hello sujit

Firstly massive thanks for your time,at the age of 18 I moved to Switzerland for study but suddenly I got a job where I make two times money than expected but not too much,but in 2011-2012 September I started a business in India from skratch and unbelievable gains happen to me,also when I moved to North America permanently in 2013 November first year I got unpredictable money from different resources!But 2016 was of great financial and emotional stress time!
Kindly predict my Venus mahadasha overall as Venus is just one degree!Things to do and not to?

Warm regards
Thanks for the details. It is difficult to comment the whole of maha dasa. Your current time looks stressful for next 4 months. It would give emotional stress, anger, conflicts. Professional matters are also stressful which can increase your work load.

Good luck
Sujit

karthik1984
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by karthik1984 » 08 Jun 2017

V687 wrote:
04 Jun 2017
Hi karthik,thanks for your reply,please if you can elaborate a little bit about service oriented to less fortunate people and other side of world,I will really appreciate that!
Thank you
Hi, generally planets in 6th,8th,12th houses are very bad. They create lot of tension, pain, anxiety etc.

In your chart Venus placed in 6th house in own house is just a complimentary package. You will be changing your mindset and do service to under privileged people as Venus is placed in 6th house. See, everyone wants to be in materialistic frame of mind but only some get that chance.

V687

Post by V687 » 09 Jun 2017

Hi karthik
Thanks for your time,should I assume that Venus is overall not a worse for me?As per my experience whenever I was in Venus dasha it was in my favour in terms of finance..kindly if you can help ?
Regards

Suresh_Chauhan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Suresh_Chauhan » 09 Jun 2017

Hi, I want to add few words... 6, 8, 12 houses are blamed for all problems but not always bad.

Out of tension, pain, anxiety come a lot of great achievements. We live in a time when human conquest, and work endeavours are greatest. At such time, not only you need malefic planets - mars, Saturn, Rahu-ketu and also strong Sun. You need these planets in maximum strength and capability. Exploitation is the name of the game. Eat or be eaten. you need lot of will power to overcome every obstacle in your path and get to your final destination.

No pain, no gain. Our achievements speak for themselves, and many people with 6,8 and 12 planets did so great in life, you will be astonished. Yes, great efort needed, frustration and failure will be there. Many times people will reject your ideas, society will look down upon you.

But that - that is the final moment when your perseverance will pay off. You want to become extraordinary then the usual Guru-is-great stuff should be ignored. Gurue not a useful planet in modern times.

karthik1984
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by karthik1984 » 09 Jun 2017

V687 wrote:
09 Jun 2017
Hi karthik
Thanks for your time,should I assume that Venus is overall not a worse for me?As per my experience whenever I was in Venus dasha it was in my favour in terms of finance..kindly if you can help ?
Regards
Hi, praying Goddess Maha Lakshmi Or Goddess Durga will help you in tiding over difficulties and get a better time in Venus Maha Dasha.

karthik1984
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by karthik1984 » 09 Jun 2017

Suresh_Chauhan wrote:
09 Jun 2017
Hi, I want to add few words... 6, 8, 12 houses are blamed for all problems but not always bad.

Out of tension, pain, anxiety come a lot of great achievements. We live in a time when human conquest, and work endeavours are greatest. At such time, not only you need malefic planets - mars, Saturn, Rahu-ketu and also strong Sun. You need these planets in maximum strength and capability. Exploitation is the name of the game. Eat or be eaten. you need lot of will power to overcome every obstacle in your path and get to your final destination.

No pain, no gain. Our achievements speak for themselves, and many people with 6,8 and 12 planets did so great in life, you will be astonished. Yes, great efort needed, frustration and failure will be there. Many times people will reject your ideas, society will look down upon you.

But that - that is the final moment when your perseverance will pay off. You want to become extraordinary then the usual Guru-is-great stuff should be ignored. Gurue not a useful planet in modern times.
Hi Suresh, i agree with you on these points but i want to say one thing suffering creates greatest pain , and life is short , everyone wants the best out of life. The great amitabh bachchan suffered great pain because of conglomeration of 4 planets in 8th house . If we ask him now whether he can face the same setbacks that he faced in 1982 on sets of coolie movie, or the 100 cr debt of abcl production, he would say no it. Simple, facing humongous setbacks is extremely risky.

You are right on several points but i have said the practical side of life.

Suresh_Chauhan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Suresh_Chauhan » 10 Jun 2017

Karthik1984, I agree with you, we are saying the same thing. How to deal with practical situations is very important, but no training is given to anyone.

Not everyone can deal with setbacks. Health problems can be impossible to overcome. Money problems we can deal with, it comes and goes. But you see, we must build in young generation the ability to fight, to be tough. See, in olden days, people had stamina and capacity to take lot of abuse. Nowadays one small fight in the marriage, wife immediately runs back to her maikey. Everyone trying to file 408. Husbands have big egos, in laws always greedy, everyone wants to punch others but we’re angry when others hit us.

Indian youngsters are sitting on net, chatting with astros, “when I will get job, when I will get married”! So silly and also lazy. Instead of actually doing anything they want things to fall in their lap. That is how westerners make so much progress, but Indians are always lagging behind. Because we do not work, work is everything. Not some idle day-dreaming and wishing for great things to happen.

Did our shastras predict this? That we will inhabit such complicated world one day? Where is it written in the puranas?? Garuda purana talks about journey of the soul, but what about journey of the body? Soon we will travel to inner planets but which one shall we occupy first, Mars or Moon? This is also not predicted by indian ancients, was it. See, the world has changed a lot in just last 100 years, and not everyone can cope with it. So you see, more and more problems.

karthik1984
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by karthik1984 » 10 Jun 2017

Suresh, i agree that internet has spoiled people to the core. But one thing i will say astrology existed in olden days too, but now it has become a business and in every gully there is an astrologer. Point is in those days their used to be sharp shooter astrologer who had sanctity in their mouth. And people had good faith in them. Not all of them go to astrologer . Now as you said along with developments there are much more problems and tolerance has come down a lot. Those days were pretty good , people used to have principles and they adhered to it. Now situation is completely different. All said and done , it is prime kaliyug now and we cannot say much about the situation.

V687

Post by V687 » 11 Jun 2017

Dear karthik and suresh

With due respect I agree to you as senior,just trying to find what Venus will give me ,as personally he/she give me alot in anterdasha!
Regards

V687

Post by V687 » 28 Jun 2017

Greetings to seniors ,and thanks to karthik and sujitji for earlier replies.i am planning to wear Neelam but a little fearful as they say it is very powerful stone,i already have diamond and lehsunisa(from last 7 years).kindly if someone can suggest that should i wear neelam now?thanks and regards

V687

Post by V687 » 03 Aug 2017

Dear seniors

Just bumping up

As i have shared before my expérience of ketu MD ,just want to share my recent expérience of coming venus MD,i recently got engaged and it is just all off sudden,she is so much religious and straight forward with high priority for family,also there was a long debt standing for me here in canada,but dont know how plans came to clear them in october in very serious manner..i feel so much stress free these days about the challanges.

Now on other part i have a strange theft in my appartment here,they took TV ,cellphone ,and laptop but all of that doesnt belong to me directly..(might be sting i tail)
Any veiws will be highly appriciated.
Regards.

hemant0285

Post by hemant0285 » 09 Aug 2017

Currently under Ketu Mahadhasha.. Rahu Bhukti..
Totally feeling the detached effect of it. Ennui and Lost.
Currently in family business but almost like no work.. Similar effect of being jobless.
Hoping when will I start with new endeavors at work. And is the bad period end with the Rahu Bhukti of Ketu Mahadasha or is it still hover around with Jupiter bhukti ...Saturn Bhukti & Mercury Bhukti of current Ketu Mahadhasa.

Please enlighten.

DOB: 02-Decl-1985
Time: 11:34 am
Guwahati/Gauhati, Assam India
Thanks

hemant0285

Post by hemant0285 » 15 Aug 2017

Please rely .. Help soughted from astrologers across this forum

karthik1984
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by karthik1984 » 16 Aug 2017

Hi Hemant, pray Goddess Durga to mitigate the bad effects of Rahu.

hemant0285

Post by hemant0285 » 16 Aug 2017

Thanks. But what after the Ra bhukti of Ke MD. How will be Ke-Ju, Ke-Sa & Ke-Me as per my chart.

nvinamra

Post by nvinamra » 06 Mar 2018

Hi all,

For learned astrologers and jyotish enthusiasts, I am offering my chart and experience as a case study. I am currently in the dead eye of Ketu Mahadasha. Specifically running Rahu Bhukti since 23 rd February 2018. My experience so far has been a roller coaster ride. I got married in the first part of Ketu Mahadasha (Venus Bhukti) in Dec 2015. Just around that time, (end of Venus bhukti and in Surya bhukti) I started having friction with my manager at the workplace and felt increasingly victimised. Since Aug 2017 I have been feeling isolated at workplace although married life has been good (I thank Supreme Almighty for that). With Chandra Bhukti I started hunting for a permanent home to settle down and was able to work it out at the exact ending date of Chandra Bhukti and start of Mangal Bhukti. I started feeling more and more out of place from Corporate life
During middle of Mangal Bhukti I decided to pursue higher education. Fortunately I have got admit in a good MBA college but had to resign from my job as employer did not allow study leave (end of Mangal Bhukti). My opinion is that each bhukti in Ketu Mahadasha starts out giving broad result of placement in rasi chart but as we move along further into the bhukti navamsa results color the experience. Also due to shorter bhukti spans there is significant turbulence in the life effects. I have to say that this Mahadasha has made me believe firmly in Supreme Power (Universe as some call it). I have delved into astrology in this period to understand myself deeply. I thank Providence for whatever experience has been provided to me.

My details for reference:
DoB: 28 June 1987
PoB: Indore, Madhya pradesh, India
ToB: 9.05pm

I would appreciate if learned astrologers share their opinion.

Thanks and Regards,
Vinamra Nanavati

karthik1984
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by karthik1984 » 07 Mar 2018

Hi Vinamra, i want to know some things here. May i know is there any difficulty with your mother ?

From the chart i can make out father position not good.

nvinamra

Post by nvinamra » 07 Mar 2018

Hi karthik1984,

No as such there has not been difficulty with mother or father. In fact I am very affectionate and protective towards them. But I have to say since the onset of Ketu there have been some difficulties in understanding. Father's health and peace of mind has been a major concern for me. Both my parents have toiled hard to raise my brother and me. Now there are some family issues that are threatening to ruin their hard earned retirement years. I have become more vocal because of that. Sometimes speech becomes harsh. The problem is that in the initial part of my life I was very pliant and almost servile in my approach towards seniors but as I age I realise that such diffidence has made me lose a lot of independence in life. I think that attitude is costing me in some areas but helping in others. This dasha has been a mixed bag for me so far.
Any insights would be appreciated.
Regards,
Vinamra Nanavati