My experience of ketu mahadasha (losses and gains)

For discussion on the dashas (predictive systems): vimshottari, yogini, or other conditional dashas like shodashottari, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
karthik1984
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Re: My experience of ketu mahadasha (losses and gains)

Post by karthik1984 » 08 Mar 2018

Hi Vinamra, thanks for the feedback. From next year march month you will have better times . Till then you can pray lord Shiva and Lord Ganesha . At present, time can be testing.

krisymar
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by krisymar » 24 May 2018

I am currently in Ketu mahadasha. Im at the end, it ends on September 9th. Can anyone tell me anything about these last few months? I have suffered so much during this time - with very poor health - liver and gallbladder issues, stomach problems, mental health issues (severe anxiety and nervous system problems) extreme lonliness, loss of job, loss of friends, loss of love, you name it and it happened to me. I have studied spirituality intensly again, as I have before. ANy way you can tell me how the last few months may be and also look into the venus mahadasha and see how that may play out? Especially the first few years of the Venus mahadasha? I was going to get a dog as a companion during this Ketu dasha - but have a fear it wont be a good idea - any advice on that? I was also going to move during the start of the venus dasha - any advice on that?
Thanks so much, any into would be greatly appreciated. My birth date is February 7, 1972, USA, Bethlehem Pennsylvania, 6:19 PM, (eastern time zone)

krisymar
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by krisymar » 31 May 2018

Hi there. Can anyone reply to the previous post i made about my ketu dasha? Im not quite sure of the rules on this forum... do I need to do something specific to get a response? Thanks so much!

wanderingSteps
Contributor
Contributor

Post by wanderingSteps » 04 Aug 2018

Wow, I can relate so much to this problem. I too am currently in my Ketu Dasha. And this particular issue of having verbal arguments with parents came a shock to me. Infact, i realize that they are not the same folks that i have always thought they are. Some hidden truths came out.

There had been shocks in other areas of my life as well all this Ketu Dasha, and in a very condensed format in last 2.5 years. However, the hidden intentions/ thought process of my parents with regards to gains through my assets was really the most difficult one.

I am no longer the same person i used to be 1 year back, 2 years back, and very very different from how i saw the world little less than 7 years back when Ketu started. I am myself now. It has been excruciatingly painful mentally for me, and quite a lot professionally as well, however, this Ketu i discovered some hidden gifts inside of me I could never have imagined were always there within me. I do blame influences/thoughts of folks around me to have not allowed my actual self to come out, they do not even know what i have discovered inside of me. But yet, when i think deep, however different my close ones are from me, I can understand that they are themselves figuring their life out.

I realized that in some areas of my life i am a mature person and should be bold enough to behave like one. And i bow my head down to those areas of life where i need to improve/ build with the same level of honesty.

Ketu has given me lessons i needed to continue my expansion.

I still am worried about the exact occurrences with regards to my profession in near future, but Ketu has made me discover wonderful gifts to work on, and take my mind away from the worries.

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 04 Aug 2018

krisymar wrote:
31 May 2018
Hi there. Can anyone reply to the previous post i made about my ketu dasha? Im not quite sure of the rules on this forum... do I need to do something specific to get a response? Thanks so much!
Krisymar,

You next maha dasha lord Venus is exalted in 8th house can bring short term improvement from October onwards. There can be inclination to do something own or business. There can be some new relationships, short travels and more expenses on comforts.

Regards,
Sujit
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ADC » 04 Aug 2018

e: My experience of ketu mahadasha (losses and gains)
Report this post Quote
Post by krisymar » 24 May 2018

I am currently in Ketu mahadasha. Im at the end, it ends on September 9th. Can anyone tell me anything about these last few months? I have suffered so much during this time - with very poor health - liver and gallbladder issues, stomach problems, mental health issues (severe anxiety and nervous system problems) extreme lonliness, loss of job, loss of friends, loss of love, you name it and it happened to me. I have studied spirituality intensly again, as I have before. ANy way you can tell me how the last few months may be and also look into the venus mahadasha and see how that may play out? Especially the first few years of the Venus mahadasha? I was going to get a dog as a companion during this Ketu dasha - but have a fear it wont be a good idea - any advice on that? I was also going to move during the start of the venus dasha - any advice on that?
Thanks so much, any into would be greatly appreciated. My birth date is February 7, 1972, USA, Bethlehem Pennsylvania, 6:19 PM, (eastern time zone)
No I do not agree that the whole Ketu Dasha was bad. The problem started after first week of September 2017.

wanderingSteps
Contributor
Contributor

Post by wanderingSteps » 05 Aug 2018

Hi V687
Could you share more about the first year of your Venus Dasha, or may be first 5-6-7-8 months, the time that has passed. Did what you were struggling for materially got resolved during this time?
Regards
WanderingSteps

V687

Post by V687 » 06 Aug 2018

Hi wanderingSteps

My venus dasha started in august 2017 with job problems,i got married between,starting 5 to 8 months job problems(might be transits occured last year same time),anyhow i return back and got unexpected job with good money(but anxitey and fear)..i think venus MD and venus Ad will be like that but she is my lagna lord also sitting in libra(own sign)..i am tauraus lagna...lets see...
Regards

wanderingSteps
Contributor
Contributor

Post by wanderingSteps » 08 Aug 2018

[quote=V687 post_id=266492 time=1533613135 user_id=17952]
..,anyhow i return back and got unexpected job with good money(but anxitey and fear)..
[/quote]
Hi V687
Thanks a lot for your response.
I think this anxiety and fear is because we all tend to carry the fears of the reverse/ opposite/ false/ negative reflections during out Ketu Dasha. It may not have anything to do with our actual professional abilities. I feel so about the last project i lost. My fear about my ability in that project, which despite that i was not shying away with anyways, never manifested during the project. The fear was of not knowing some technicalities. But now i know them, and could see that it was actually an accident because of the deliberate habitual choice of the other side. The real inability within me was not to be able to discern and assess whether a manager/ job is good for me or not.
Regards
WanderingSteps

wanderingSteps
Contributor
Contributor

Post by wanderingSteps » 12 Aug 2018

[quote=V687 post_id=266492 time=1533613135 user_id=17952]
My venus dasha started in august 2017 with job problems,....,starting 5 to 8 months job problems(might be transits occured last year same time),anyhow i return back and got unexpected job with good money(but anxitey and fear)..
Regards
[/quote]

Hi V687
Did you get unexpected job in the same broader location/ continent/country where you were before and in the same field where you were while in earlier part of Ketu, but in later part of Ketu all the efforts to get a project in that same profession would have been failing?

On another note, I have Venus in Taurus in my professions chart. I had a consultation done with a professional astrologer few years back, about my career, and he said 'Venus in Taurus in professions chart is very good.' I did not research why yet, probably because of the stress in this Ketu.
Regards

wanderingSteps
Contributor
Contributor

Post by wanderingSteps » 20 Aug 2018

Update : I have recently entered my Venus Dasha.

Aug 8-18:
Not sure about the correct date. But if i consider the range of 8-19 August, from 8-18, there were some better-looking possibilities for future coming by. Better appearance. More knowingness in the true potential of the possibility. Knowingness that the 'better-looking possibility' is very difficult to materialize.

Professional sphere: Children/ juniors/ new generation of same party's representatives who cheated upon me with huge material wealth in my Ketu, in last 3.5 years of my Ketu came back to me, not knowing that their forefathers have cheated. Going by the old records in their database, again trying to save their material wealth, still knowing the gravity of my potential, despite having many other options to avail from the world, came back to me. 3 different new generation beings. 3 different behaviors. None of the 3 being duly transparent. But i left at saying yes to 1 of the better of them. This entity transferred the deal to a 4th entity within the same parent group. Weird!

So this happened exactly after the partial Solar Eclipse on 12th August. Not sure what rules over here- the Mahadasha or the transit.

Close ones: Not thinking of anymore/new destructive ideas to make the already difficult time difficult. In the weight of peanuts, corrected a thing or two like giving me 'curtains' to maintain my privacy, something that they should have done 10 months back when I needed it the most. Making less noise. Less of overacting than before.
This was also because entire last one year i communicated to them of having declared a war (Mars in 12th) and copied their actions to them. This is something i never had the courage to do, but no verbal communication/ polite discussion was helping. Mars 8th aspect on 7th House' Moon lead to a lot of mental pain in last 3.5 years of Ketu. Better in this period Aug 8-18th though.

Relatives: Again, they had visited me once in last 1 year of Ketu. All of them together. On March 12th, 2018. Jupiter was stationary at that time. They know all, pretend to be dumb. Did not want to perform the duty of being elders, but yet because of the inherent respect i give to them, they wanted me only to budge.

I had learnt that ask for things in a stationary manner in Jupiter stationary time. It helped.
Later, i made a bold communication, in isolation to 2 of the most clever/ narcissistic relatives who supported this weird surprise meeting, and felt relieved. This was on 10th August.
No help yet from their end.

General: I am able to see things with better clarity now. From Aug 1st week to now, i am starting to feel some good vibes in my mind. Nothing has manifested yet in form of profession for me. But i dont feel as terrible as in my Ketu. Feel better. Like how i used to feel in my Saturn Dasha and Mercury Dasha.

wanderingSteps
Contributor
Contributor

Post by wanderingSteps » 21 Aug 2018

I should have added this line as a summary in the above post. Same sets of energies i see at the start of Venus too. But they are matching the change i have made within myself. Note that during the last 2 years of my Ketu only i decided to fight. With one at a time. Then used to go underground. Then again something the others would do to make me get to a breaking point, and i needing to decide to fight again, something that i have never done. I have never fought, just built things calmly all my life. And wow this fight, was terrible. I could never have imagined it is me who has fought.

But during the start of the Venus, my mind has started to feel better, in my ability to continue with the fight above, and in an 'incrementally' polished manner. Venus is definitely not turning out to be a remote control i had been expecting for last 3.5 years of Ketu.

Ramandeep
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Ramandeep » 01 Dec 2018

Date of birth 14 August 1985 ,time 3"14 am
Place of birth Ludhiana Punjab
Will u predict my last one and half year of ketu and Venus mahadasha. Will my life get any better or I will always be depressed even I have everything I want.

karjivkaran

Post by karjivkaran » 17 Dec 2018

This post is really good. I am here to add my experiences and anybody who wants to learn, here is my birth details:

DOB: 14/04/1989
Time: 00:15 AM
Place: Mumbai

My Ketu dasha started in 22/ 6/16 and now I am in Ketu - Moon Dasha which started end on 25/12/18. All in all this dasha showed me real faces of people who I used to believe my own. My life was not already good but I learned a lot from my childhood due to such difficult situations. I have gone through child abuse, sexual humiliations (1st lord in 6th house of humiliation in the nakshatra of 8th lord of sex), bad parenting, suicidal tendencies, lots of enemies just due to jealousy and some due to my hard speech, anxiety, self doubt, office politics, domestic violence, etc.

When my Ketu mahadasha started my job location got changed suddenly which was little far from the home but that was not an issue. I have to live that job due to office politics on march end 2017 and after exactly 2 months I got highest paid job of my life. But during this 2 month period I realized those who I was thinking my friends was all feeling jealous about me and trying to tarnish my name, back bitching all the time, making foolish statements about me and that left quite bad impact on my mind.

When I joined that job on May, 2017, I realized I have changed a lot. In previous company I was behaving like a joker, making everybody laugh all the time and people enjoyed a happy time around me. But here there was some type of fear overwhelmed me and I was not able to mix up with anybody over there. Some people took advantage of me and once again I got involve in office politics. I had to live this job in just 4 months.

After that I thought to do a freelance career, I tried many things and now I have made a game for play store which got completed on Oct end but still running out of money to pay my game developer and i.e. only Rs.3000/- I have never been in such a financial trouble before. I believe I will able to upload it soon.

The family problems can't be ruled out. (4th lord in 6th, moon in 8th). Till this time I was blaming my father for our condition. He is Govt. Servant but he is a drunker and gambler. He lost everything he had. He even spent all of his PF on his friends, alcohol and gamble. We never had our own house. Sure, my father has done lot of mistakes in his life nut in this Ketu Mahadasha I realized that my mother is instead a real culprit as she always took his side even when he was wrong.

There was one incidence happen when I had run through a quarrel with my father. As usual he started to blame my mother for this and as her pati parmeshwar got angry because of me she started to curse and used the word which she always used to say, "ja mar ja ke kahi par". I got so much angry that I went into kitchen and grabbed a knife to slit my wrist. I did it but as the knife was not very sharp it just left a scratch on my hand. but what happened after this was more devastating for me. Next day my mom called everyone and said because we raised the issue of his unemployment, he brought a knife and threatened us "me haat katu kya?" Nothing like this happened ever. I felt so suicidal after this and everyone believed on these so called God on Earth. They always behaved like an enemy to me but I never realized it before this Ketu Mahadasha.

I was hoping for best from this game and was working hard but got stuck for such a small amount. I have already taken some loan from friends. I know little bit of astrology and I think there is big chance for me to move abroad in upcoming Mars Antardasha. There are several such signs on birth, navamsa and shashtiamsa. I also secretly changed my name as I don't want my family name (especially my father's name) anymore. This happened in Oct, 2018. If my game earns a good deal of money, I will able to go abroad and especially go away from this hell. There is also some problems with friends going on but not much.

One strange thing I realized in Ketu - Sun dasha that I was behaving like atheist person. My Ketu is in 9th but Sun is Uccha Vargottam. I believe Sun is quite powerful to save its house from Ketu. So is it Ketu or just a transit effect of Rahu over Moon. I forgot one thing to tell, we relocated to a nearby location from our previous house but again rented one on perhaps March, 2018.

I know now this world is quite selfish and I have too work hard to achieve what I want and I believe I have enough will power to do this. Even things are delayed nothing can stop me. I am gonna get what I want. In this Jupiter transit, I again started to visit temples. I am going to start Ganapati Stotra from today. Any suggestions on this.

Thanks & Regards,
[SNIP]