Ketu Mahadasha-What all it can take away

For discussion on the dashas (predictive systems): vimshottari, yogini, or other conditional dashas like shodashottari, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
hemant0285
Ketu Mahadasha-What all it can take away

Post by hemant0285 » 19 May 2017

Currently under Ketu Mahadhasha.. Rahu Bhukti..
Totally feeling the detached effect of it.
Hoping when can I start with new endeavors at work. And is the bad period end with the Rahu Bhukti of Ketu Mahadasha or is it still hover around with Jupiter bhukti ...Saturn Bhukti of current Ketu Mahadhasa.

Please enlighten.
DOB: 02-12-1985
Time: 11:34 am
Guwahati Assam India

hemant0285

Re: Ketu Mahadasha-What all it can take away

Post by hemant0285 » 19 May 2017

Please guide...

qwertyuiop

Post by qwertyuiop » 30 Jun 2018

Whats the materials you detached? Love marriage luxury family,child etc what?

MadInKetu

Post by MadInKetu » 02 Jul 2018

I can tell you only my experience..

1) Detached from Ego (the first thing).. was feeling I was special, energetic, happy go lucky, thought am good in handling things etc in Mercury MD... Ketu stared and hit me pretty bad, actually 6 months before Ketu MD started (dasha sandhi) ... fell down and hurt back, taking wrong medications due to the negligence of doctor, lost 3 job offers, all fights in married life, mental health messed up, relocated to new place, loneliness...

2) Detached from Money : wasted a lot of money on unnecessary fears..wasted a lot of money to cover up fears and was not at all paying attention to savings

3) Detached from Self: Was careless about myself but was scared of losing others.. weird dreams..messed up my health, conscious mind, friends circle.. scared to get out of the house.. was like a lonely person scared of something bad happening if I step out

4) Detached from Love: Was so much in love with my husband 3 years in Mercury MD..was spending every single minute I get with him.. until Ketu started..now I still love him. but it has become more kind of like any other ordinary husband wife relation.. and household responsibilities.

5) Detached from Family: Detached from everyone. Realized through various happenings that, the more I protect them, the more bad things happen to them.. So trying to be carefree on everything.. And trying to shut off my mind everytime somethings bad happens to them.. I don't want to think about anything.. I pray this will pass too..

6) Detached from World: Nothing amuses me these days.. A party, a marriage, a good job, a movie, a fun trip, good food..nothing - period. I am scared of nature, am scared of the world, am scared of everything. Ke-Ra taught me a whole lot of new lessons.

sn1

Post by sn1 » 02 Jul 2018

Not an astrologer here..just adding my experience too, similar to what MadinKetu wrote.

Detachment from ego came first at beginning of Ketu dasha,
Ketu-Venus brought lots of changes including relocation to different country, different job, loss of friends etc.
Ketu Sun/moon was a depressive and religious period for me...I visited pilgrim sites that were on my list for years in a short span.
Ketu Mars was good in some ways, laid foundation for my relocation again.
Ketu Rahu period was fear and anxiety filled, many for no apparent reasons. Did a lot of mantra japa during this time to overcome fear.
Ketu-Jupiter brought some happy times and respite from these anxieties.
Ketu- Saturn is ongoing currently for me...filled with low energy and some anxiety. I find myself not connected to the world in the same way as MadinKetu. Just existing at some levels and finding solace in my own company. Meditation is helpful in some manner.

qwertyuiop

Post by qwertyuiop » 04 Jul 2018

Okay but can you tell me if you know you are running with ketu dasha then why you are supporting detachment?

Try to go mall do shopping or go movie take interest on them...see if you are racing some problem then you become Detach that's the ketu

If not try to enjoy and feel opposite sides of ketu

joyd

Post by joyd » 04 Jul 2018

your rahu bhukthi ends by 30-8-2019. ketu is week in chart and placed in 10th house.2-7-9 houses are under his aspect.so your briefed things happend without any surprise .ketus dispositor venus is in saturn asterim. so you have detached incidents and thoughts.In most of the divisional charts,ketu placed in saturn signs is also a prime reason for it.Both nodes are in agastya drekkona ruler ship also gives such detached things.your D-30 chart denoting that both jupiter and saturn antharas in ketu dasa will suddenly give wealth in an un-expected way.so wealth wise you are compensated by ketu at the end portions of his dasa.

joyd.

Vivek Surya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Vivek Surya » 05 Jul 2018

नमः शिवाय!
MadInKetu Ji [quote=MadInKetu post_id=263010 time=1530551995 user_id=19203]
3) Detached from Self: Was careless about myself but was scared of losing others.
[/quote] observe carefully, when you say detached from self how you can be scared of losing others?
The fear (Bhayam) will come only when we are attached with our"self" Detachment is a very big word MadInKetu Ji. One should practice several years or lives to get this state!

Seeker108
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Seeker108 » 05 Jul 2018

I think a lot of people underestimate ketu and its tamasic energy, from my experience you don't get relief in any sector of life, wealth, relationships and health all get affected. And I am not talking about small money problems, money problems where the type of food you eat gets affected. Health problems, where you have to run to the hospital multiple times, relationships where people humiliate you, fight, and threaten you. Support will feel dry like trying to squeeze a drop of water out of a bottle in a desert. if you are having small problems in this dasha that are fixable consider yourself lucky. My ketu is in lagna revati nakshatra, Jupiter is in own sign.

libran

Post by libran » 06 Jul 2018

My Ketu Mahadasha started in April 2015 during m sade sati which ended October 2017. It has been a total nightmare.Lost a dear friend at the start of ketu mahadasha. Venus antardasha was the worst. Was left heartbroken after a friend decided to marry someone else. I was in depression for over a year. Mars was slightly better and now Rahu has started 3 months ago and i just feel hopeless, low in spirits. Ketu Mahadasa separates you from friends and loved ones. It isolates you. Even if i go out with friends I just don't enjoy it.I just feel surrounded by sadness. However much you distract yourself, trying to imbibe positive moments or friends it just doesn't allow any room for happiness.

MadInKetu

Post by MadInKetu » 16 Jul 2018

@VivekSurya Ji: I completely agree only gyanis or sages knows the scared point of detachment. Detachment in too strong to use, but when I think about how attached I was with my family and comparing it now.. I know a lot has changed.. it is black and white (felt to me and others around me).. there is no gray area.. I have zero interest in anything.. also I don't want to think of anyone.. I forcefully shut my mind if any memories or thoughts of my family comes to my mind.. cause everytime I think of something good about them (just a thought).. something terrible happens to them..
My ketu is in 2nd house Leo (Pubba nak).. rahu AD going on..
Now am scared to see people.. even my own family.. worst is bad dreams, accidents in dreams, terrible things happening in dreams etc.. confused if it is real or dream.. unconscious many times..