VENUS MD/SATURN AD...HARESH KUMAR JI

For discussion on the dashas (predictive systems): vimshottari, yogini, or other conditional dashas like shodashottari, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Abhishek_619
VENUS MD/SATURN AD...HARESH KUMAR JI

Post by Abhishek_619 » 09 Apr 2017

Respected Astrologers,
As of recent,Haresh Ji,I have been following your posts on SATURN/VENUS dasha and thought maybe you could help me too.So my Venus(MD)/Saturn(AD) will be starting in August this year.As I have heard from many astrologers that it is one of the most dreaded dasha's in one's life.Though the dasha starts in August but an incident happened in January which completely destroyed my mental peace.With that in mind I am afraid about the future events that will happen once the dasha starts.I will be glad if you could take some time from your busy schedule and shed some light on how this dasha will turn out for me.

MY DOB-- 12/December/1995
TIME--- 11:45 PM(23:45)
LOCATION-(Kanpur,Uttar Pradesh(UP),India)

regards
Abhishek

Haresh Kumar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: VENUS MD/SATURN AD...HARESH KUMAR JI

Post by Haresh Kumar » 09 Apr 2017

Hi

You and your family are in a general downtrend. This is the tail end. From the Sun Dasa when you are 29/30 years there will be a major turnaround for you and your family fortunes for a prolonged period. . It will mark the start of a very prosperous period. You have some very good planetary positions.

Your Saturn is not so bad. It is forming Sasa Mahapurusha Yoga and has Digbala in the 7th ; it is in a friendly house in the Navamsa but in the 8th . It is also exalted in the Dasamsa again in the 8th . There is a 3 and 11 formation between MD and AD lord Venus and Saturn. For Leo Saturn gives mixed results There is no major affliction.

In January, Saturn moved from the 5th Vrischik into the 6th Dhanu from your Janma Rasi. That very often gives a negative surprise. This movement is again repeated in October so you should be careful that is all.

Saturn will be transiting in the 5th from your Lagna and 6th from your Moon over Mercury, Venus, Mars and Jupiter. and over your MD lord Venus and aspecting your AD lord Saturn from October 2017 to January 2020 but Jupiter joins this house briefly in March 2019 and for a more prolonged period after November 2019. There will be major relief at that time, a change away from the bottom. There is generally positive relief and good developments during the close of the period

. . There are generally family and personal and health problems during such periods. There can be temporary professional setbacks. But by the very up and down nature of this sub period, there is often a very good uptrend during the end of this Antar Dasa period. There is no major affliction so there is nothing to get alarmed about . There is no major break. Currently Saturn is moving over your Sun giving you a very pessimistic outlook.

Frankly you should not get obsessed with Venus MD Saturn AD you should just ignore it. Venus / Saturn is not uniformly bad. .Steve Jobs (who had Leo Lagna) had a major turnaround during Venus MD Saturn.AD Narendra Modi became the CM of Gujarat, his entry into active politics, during Venus/Saturn and for both it was during the latter portion of this period.

These are all prima facie observations.

. The horoscope is like a map it shows you the way. You should not treat it like some court sentence. You should use your knowledge of the subject to get the most out of not to torture yourself ! Sometimes nothing substantial happens. Your horoscope does not have any major affliction. When there is a major affliction it strikes the eye immediately. .Better times are ahead and your most prosperous starts in a few years. Challenges strengthen a person . Disruption always brings opportunities. Everything happens for the best. Do your best and leave the rest to God. Wishing you the very best.

Abhishek_619

Post by Abhishek_619 » 10 Apr 2017

Thank you Haresh Kumar ji,thank you very much for the instant reply you Sir, really cleared my mind.

Suresh_Chauhan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Suresh_Chauhan » 11 Apr 2017

Abhishek, i cannot agree with you about the Saturn and Venus dasha periods. I personally feel Rahu mahaadasha and Shani antherdasha is the worst period of a man's life. This is because of extreme losses, health problems, and nothing working out . No help come to you, you may lose all your family, bad reputation also.

Maybe your experience is differing. But many other people might agree that Raju causes more problems than Saturn or Venus can. Rahu is enemy to all signs, all ascendants. Shani is good for Venus and its own house ascendants, so how can the MD/AD be bad. Others please share your views.

sudheer

Post by sudheer » 09 May 2017

Dear haresh sir...
Am going to enter in Ven-sat period from this year .... Please look into my horoscope and kindly tell what is going to happen

8th Nov 1984
4:42 am
Chittoor
Andhra Pradesh

Haresh Kumar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Haresh Kumar » 10 May 2017

Hi,

With these birth details ( 8th November 1984 4.42 am Chitoor Andhra Pradesh) you are currently in Moon MD Merc AD. Your Venus MD Saturn AD is over. It operated between May 1997 and July 2000. There is some error in the birth details.

Best regards.

sudheer

Post by sudheer » 10 May 2017

Dear sir .. Aplogoies for wrong birth details ..its a typo error ... Its 6th November 1984
birth time :4:42 am .. Place near to chittoor .. Andhra Pradesh ...

Haresh Kumar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Haresh Kumar » 10 May 2017

With the revised details your birth was on a Tuesday and the Tithi was Trayodashi. Your Venus MD Saturn AD operates from December 2017 to February 2021. Some feedback is required to verify the birth details.. Were there very negative developments and a possible decline in family fortunes between 2012 and early 2015?

Best regards

sudheer

Post by sudheer » 11 May 2017

Dear sir...
that is correct ... In 2012 no significant events .. But in 2013 my girl got abdomin problem and got surgery ... Due to which I have faced lot of troubles anxiety and sleepless nights .. My education got break ... I have faced humiliation in my circles and quarrels with family members .. But I married the same girl in Nov 2014 .. Small small fights between us ...

How ever my venus-Venus period was awesome ... I travelled a lot ... New friends .... Progress in education .. Its a memorable period ... But after the end of Venus bhukti .. Troubles started .. When can I get the same time again

Haresh Kumar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Haresh Kumar » 13 May 2017

1. The greater part of Venus MD /Saturn AD coincides with Saturn's transit of the 10th from Moon (Kantaka Sani) the second leg of which is from October 26th 2017 to January 24th 2020 though its impact could be from 2018 after which the negative impact could seep in. 2018 could be problematic as Jupiter will also be transiting in the 8th from Moon till 11th October 2018. . . Venus and Saturn are placed in the 2nd and 12th from each other. There could be pressures setbacks and problems in 2018/2019. This could impact finances, domestic harmony and health. There will be important initiatives undertaken in 2019 (when Jupiter by transit will be over Dasa lord Venus) which will bear fruit in 2020/2021 after which there will be slow and steady progress especially after 2023. . 2. Surprisingly after 2025 you will begin to enjoy the results you enjoyed during Venus MD Venus AD and earlier in your life. . Your Sun has got distinct Neechabhanga as it is with exalted Saturn and it is exalted in both Navamsa and Dasamsa. Its lordship won't present problems. It will coincide. with the 2nd cycle of Sade Sati. I have seen countless cases like this.

Best regards

sudheer

Post by sudheer » 13 May 2017

Hi sir....
Can U please look into my horoscope and kindly analyse the same

sudheer

Post by sudheer » 08 Jun 2017

Dear Haresh sir ..
In which field I will get better results .. Employment or business .... Currently am workin on finance and accounts ... Is that field gives growth in life or any business you will suggest astrologically ... Please help.

Dob : 6th Nov 1984
4:42 am
Place : Chittoor
Andhra Pradesh

sudheer

Post by sudheer » 08 Jun 2017

Dear Haresh sir....
Please help on analysing my career path ... Please

Aishwarya
Contributor
Contributor

Re: VENUS MD/SATURN AD

Post by Aishwarya » 15 Jun 2017

Hi sir, I'm going through Venus mahaddasha/ Saturn AD from April 2016. So far had a hectic time. When will I have a good time
Here are the details
DOB 11/11/1989
Time 8.30 am
Place kasaragod, Kerala

Haresh Kumar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Haresh Kumar » 18 Jun 2017

Hi ,

Venus MD Saturn AD could be somewhat problematic as Saturn will be transiting over both these planets placed in Dhanu in the 10th from your Moon for the greater part of the period.

However Venus MD Saturn AD by its very nature, will produce some positive gain, the result of which you get when Saturn moves into the 11th from your Moon on 24th January 2020, by which time you will be in Venus MD Mercury AD . Venus is the 12th lord. From the Moon, Venus and Saturn are the 8th and 12th lord respectively placed in the 10th. The 6th and 8th lords from your Lagna Mars and Mercury are combined in the 12th. There is a Vipreet Yoga component in your horoscope. You will have sudden and unexpected rises in your life. Your Janma Rasi and planetary placements brings to mind the late PM Narsimha Rao's chart.

Former PM Narsimha Rao also had Meena Rasi and during Saturn's transit of Dhanu in the 10th from Moon his party lost power and technically he had gone into retirement and political sanyas. At that time Saturn was opposing and strongly aspecting his 8th lord Mars and 12th lord Sun and was transiting in the 10th from his Dasa lord Moon. His Sun 12th lord and Mars 8th Lord is in conjunction degree to degree and placed in the 10th house. Mars is combust.

After Saturn entered the 11th from his Janma Rasi on 15th December 1990 (it was there in the earlier months very briefly) the trends began to move in his party's favour and he became PM on 21st June 1991 in a very very unlikely sudden and unexpected manner in the Dasa of Mars , a combust planet ruling his 8th house. . Saturn was in Makar Rasi in the 11th from his Janma Rasi between December 1990 to 5th March 1993. A year prior to that Jupiter was transiting over his Dasa lord Mars till July 1990 though Moon Dasa was in operation at that time.

Saturn will now move into Vrischik from 21st June. From 26th October to January 2020 it will be in Dhanu. There could be problems when it moves over your MD and AD lords Venus and Saturn which are placed together. It could impact your finances, marriage/relationships, profession temporarily. Venus MD Mercury AD starts in June 2019. In 2019 between 29th March and 23rd April will be transiting over the MD and AD lords and after November 5th, when Jupiter will be over his MD lord there is likely to be relief in all the matters and the downtrend will be arrested.

After 24th 2020 January Saturn will be transiting in the 11th from your Moon after January 24th after which there will be a reversal of your fortunes.

Your Venus is the 12th lord. Mercury is the 8th lord and Mars the 6th lord. Mercury in your horoscope is conjunct the Sun in a very tight orb . It is the 8th lord placed in the 12th with the 6th lord Mars. Venus MD Mercury AD which is starting in June 2019 is likely to produce a sudden positive turnaround in your fortunes especially after January 2020. There will be graduated rises after that.

Did you face a downtrend for about a decade in the last 10 years which may have accelerated after 2011/2012 ?. After 2020/2021 there will be a good pick up and graduated rises.

These are all prima facie observations and could be subject to modifications.

Wishing you the very best.

Aishwarya
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Aishwarya » 19 Jun 2017

Sir, thanks for replying
I had been through tough times when was I' was in school
. No money for school fees, dress shoes and my father had financial problems and his health was also not fine those days. And during 2011/2012 I failed in my semester exam but managed to pass by 2011 Dec. And then joined for masters and got married in 2014 but due to my wedding and inlaws problems I had to discontinue my studies and now I'm in abroad and I'm unemployed. My in-laws compares me with my brother in law wife who earns and insults me because I'm jobless.2011 Dec to June 2012 we had tensions in my family.

Aishwarya
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Aishwarya » 19 Jun 2017

Hareesh ji, you said there will be reversal of Fortunes after 2020, what does that mean in astrology? Does that mean that the bad fortunes will be gone and good fortunes will be coming?

Haresh Kumar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Haresh Kumar » 20 Jun 2017

Hi,

The problems your father is facing as well the declining fortunes of your family, financial problems , your overseas travel and relocation as well as your marriage and problems in it are clearly reflected in your horoscope. In one sense it was destined. This is the very tail end.

These negative trends will be arrested around 2019. You could in fact experience green shoots in your life as early as October/November 2018. In 2019 there could be a clash between positive and negative influences with the positive influences gaining an upper hand after January 2020.

There will a revival in your fortunes after that in 2020/2021. After the age of 32/33 there will be a very good and prolonged rise lasting till your sunset years. Your parents branch of the family more strongly your fathers will start prospering in a few years. The best period of your life ahead of you.

Do your best and leave the rest to God.

Wishing you the very best.

vj1981
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vj1981 » 20 Jun 2017

Hello Sir - Request comments on my chart in terms of career and income.

Following are my birth details:
DOB: 18th Oct 1981
TOB: 21:50
POB: New Delhi

Thanks for your time sir!

Aishwarya
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Aishwarya » 20 Jun 2017

Thanks for replying Sir

Smacky
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Smacky » 22 Jun 2017

Ve-Sa dasa bhukti will be amazing for you.

you have very very good chart, venus is excellent.

Remember, Karma rules everything. Put in efforts n reap rewards.
You can get married as well in this DBA, if you are looking for matrimony that is.

truly, one of the best DBA of your life.

Thanks,

Abhishek_619 wrote:
09 Apr 2017
Respected Astrologers,
As of recent,Haresh Ji,I have been following your posts on SATURN/VENUS dasha and thought maybe you could help me too.So my Venus(MD)/Saturn(AD) will be starting in August this year.As I have heard from many astrologers that it is one of the most dreaded dasha's in one's life.Though the dasha starts in August but an incident happened in January which completely destroyed my mental peace.With that in mind I am afraid about the future events that will happen once the dasha starts.I will be glad if you could take some time from your busy schedule and shed some light on how this dasha will turn out for me.

MY DOB-- 12/December/1995
TIME--- 11:45 PM(23:45)
LOCATION-(Kanpur,Uttar Pradesh(UP),India)

regards
Abhishek
Man can do whatever he wills, but he can never will what he wills.

Abhishek_619

Post by Abhishek_619 » 01 Jul 2017

Thanks for looking into the chart Smacky

Aishwarya
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Aishwarya » 01 Jul 2017

Hi Haresh ji
As you have read my horoscope,I would like to know is there any chances of permanent foreign settlement in my birth chart? My rahu is in 3rd house, does this constitute in any Good yoga's?
Here's the details
DOB 11/11/1989
Time 8:30 am
Place Kasaragod, Kerala

Haresh Kumar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Haresh Kumar » 02 Jul 2017

Hi

You have strong combinations for foreign travel and relocation. You have Sun Mercury and Mars in the 12th in the your Rasi Chart.(D1) The Rahu / Kethu axis falls on the 3rd and 9th houses. The lord of the 3rd , 9th and 12th are in mutual kendras in the D1. .

You have have lord of the 10th in the 12th house in both your Rasi (D1) and Dasamsa (D10) charts.

You are likely to get fully rooted overseas during the course the Sun Dasa, which is the 10th lord in the 12th house having obtained Neechabhanga. There are major planetary transits impacting your horoscope indicating successful landmark overseas relocation after 2020/2021.

There will be important positive changes in your life after about 2 to 2½ years.

Best regards.

Suresh_Chauhan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Suresh_Chauhan » 02 Jul 2017

I don't understand, why everyone wants to settle in foreign? what is so great about that?

Somehow you have to see connection between 4th house lord, 9th and 12th with lagna and its lord. See, it signifies going away from near birth-place,be it village, city or country. 9th House stands for travelling far away nd 12th house means, generaly captivity , being in prison, hospitals, lot of debts, and such things.

Some may say, being away from home is just like being in prison, and for some it is really like that.