End of Rahu dasha

For discussion on the dashas (predictive systems): vimshottari, yogini, or other conditional dashas like shodashottari, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
missile
Contributor
Contributor
End of Rahu dasha

Post by missile » 28 Mar 2017

Dear members,

My Rahu dasha is going to end in June 2017. Can anybody predict how will be the upcoming Guru dasha will be. Rahu dasha was very painful and gave very bad career.

DoB: 24/03/1977
ToB: 08:55 AM
PoB: Bangalore

Regards

karthik1984
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: End of Rahu dasha

Post by karthik1984 » 30 Mar 2017

Hi Missile, tell me about your father and mother ??? How Accurate are the birth details?????

missile
Contributor
Contributor

Post by missile » 30 Mar 2017

Hi Karthik,

DoB is accurate as per my parents. What do you want to know about my parents?

Regards

Suresh_Chauhan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Suresh_Chauhan » 30 Mar 2017

Hi missile, the Rahu's MD is usually time of trouble for all people. It can cause job losses, health losses, money problems, can also cause divorce and problem t children of married couples. It will make you to leave home and wander in foreign lands. Some people give up religion and believing in God. Also whatever Rahu will give you it will take back after dasha is over, its temporary If only career problems rahu gave you, then you should be OK, after some time, in the next mahadashas of Jupiter and Saturn also. This is what I feel, hope other astros can help you specific problems.

karthik1984
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by karthik1984 » 30 Mar 2017

Hi Missile, i want to know their prosperity in general. Chart shows parents are your biggest trump cards...

missile
Contributor
Contributor

Post by missile » 30 Mar 2017

Hi Karthik,

Yes, my parents are well respected even though they are not big shots. Lucky to have such parents. My father was a PSU employee now retired long back, my mother is a home maker and also music teacher.

Best Regards

karthik1984
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by karthik1984 » 31 Mar 2017

Thanks Missile for the feedback. They are nice and lucky to you....No major health issues , or any serious litigation's etc....

Their combined influence on you is maximum and it helped you in many ways......

These are my final questions to you....

All in all i can say your Jupiter maha dasha must be very good and turn your bad luck into a good luck,

missile
Contributor
Contributor

Post by missile » 01 Apr 2017

Hi Karthik,

Thanks for the analysis. Career problems were mainly because of health reasons. 50% of the Rahu dasha I was jobless. Lot of headache like migraine and also problems from colleagues and managers. Even today at this age I don't have a permanent job working as a contract engineer. I am married because of trouble getting a job and also retaining the same. Anyway during this time i was more interested in spiritual practices although I could not make much progress. It's a wasted life now.

Regards.

missile
Contributor
Contributor

Sorry please read it as unmarried.

missile
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Karthik,

Another question, you said that parents r biggest trumpcards in my life. What r the indication in the chart which indicated that?

Regards

karthik1984
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by karthik1984 » 01 Apr 2017

Missile,i am hoping everything will fall in its place in Jupiter Maha Dasha.

karthik1984
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by karthik1984 » 02 Apr 2017

Missile, if your words are true about your parents, then there are high chances of having a Good Jupiter Maha dasha.

manov

Post by manov » 03 Apr 2017

Dear Karthik,
I am running a rahu mahadasha, I am also facing similar challenges with my career. In Shani antardasha, lost job and a chance to move to foreign land due to problems with management. Please share your analysis for the ongoing rahu-mercury dasha.
Dob 14.11.1989
Time 00.02
Place solan hp

Best wishes,

anjguptaa
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by anjguptaa » 04 Apr 2017

Hi
if there would be any Guru Dasha then you can overcome from it by respecting or following your parents. Guru dasha is directly proportional how you would jusity your ethics. As better human being you would be ,likewise better Guru dasha you would have.

manov

Post by manov » 10 Apr 2017

[quote=manov post_id=237752 time=1491268568 user_id=16825]
Dear Karthik,
I am running a rahu mahadasha, I am also facing similar challenges with my career. In Shani antardasha, lost job and a chance to move to foreign land due to problems with management. Please share your analysis for the ongoing rahu-mercury dasha.
Dob 14.11.1989
Time 00.02
Place solan hp

Best wishes,
[/quote]

Dear Karthik,
Can you please throw some light on what to expect in rahu MD and Mercury AD.
Regards

karthik1984
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by karthik1984 » 11 Apr 2017

Manov, your lagna is at 0 degrees. I cannot say without confirming the lagna.

manov

Post by manov » 12 Apr 2017

Hi Karthik,
Planetary positions at birth time, Ascendant is in Leo rashi at 00:12:13 degrees. What does this mean. Please elaborate.
Regards

bishesh
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by bishesh » 25 May 2017

Hi karthik my dob is feb 14 1989 time 12:58PM Birganj Nepal i also have my rahu maha dasha ending this 17 september 2017 and jupiter maha dasha is on que can u share some of your knowledge regarding Jupiter maha dasha and what to expect frrom it, i had a terrible trouble keeping up with my career faced lot of dipression past years regarding studies and personal relaationships with friend and mates can u help me figure out what i should do during these times just more on a brief thing that i need to follow ?? plz reply to my msg with much love and respect from Nepal :)

bishesh
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by bishesh » 25 May 2017

Hi karthik my dob is feb 14 1989 time 12:58PM Birganj Nepal i also have my rahu maha dasha ending this 17 september 2017 and jupiter maha dasha is on que can u share some of your knowledge regarding Jupiter maha dasha and what to expect frrom it, i had a terrible trouble keeping up with my career faced lot of dipression past years regarding studies and personal relaationships with friend and mates can u help me figure out what i should do during these times just more on a brief thing that i need to follow ?? plz reply to my msg with much love and respect from Nepal :)

karthik1984
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by karthik1984 » 26 May 2017

Hi, according to the birth details , you are totally unhappy at home. Also there could be difficulty with your mother. Career wise there is affliction to planets. Jupiter dasha could take you abroad.

If you have any younger siblings then their position is good.

Remedies for sun is must.

bishesh
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by bishesh » 26 May 2017

thank you kartik, yes i have a weak sun in my chart can you shade some light on ma careers ?? like in which sector should i choose to prosper and beside that can u tell me if jupiter is strong in my chart or not and the effects of jupiter mahadasha in my charts ?? looking forward to your reply.

karthik1984
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by karthik1984 » 26 May 2017

H bishesh, can you give feedback to what i have said is right ??

bishesh
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by bishesh » 27 May 2017

yes karkhik i checked out in this site regarding the planets on my chart it said i had sun weakest with just -1 rating and jupiter and moon was on high score like 7 or 7 something like that as i recall n plz i didnt mean to come of too arrogant or know it all on your answers forgive me for my impudence, the sun part is right and im basically saying i couldnt get along with my old man thats what i felt then and my career was just going no where if you can help me out here can u tell m more about what i should do during my jupiter dasha if jupiter is powerful in my chart ?? i still got this adhaiya shani dasha till 2019 along with rahu dasha so can u help me make up my mind?? :)

bishesh
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by bishesh » 08 Jun 2017

hi Karkhik , u still havent replied to my post plz help me out here what to expect during my jupiter mahadasha i would like to know is my jupiter strength stronger in my chart ? waiting for you reply.. Jai Shree Krishna

Kmanishn
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Kmanishn » 18 Sep 2017

[quote=bishesh post_id=239799 time=1496980507 user_id=17919]
hi Karkhik , u still havent replied to my post plz help me out here what to expect during my jupiter mahadasha i would like to know is my jupiter strength stronger in my chart ? waiting for you reply.. Jai Shree Krishna
[/quote]

Binesh I don't think you answered Karthik question.
Anyway, Jupiter period will be great for you but the transition period will be tough as is always the case. I am personally going through same, lot of confusions and this can continue about 1 year into Jupiter Dasha till it's completely set. Dasha changes usually hard