Saturn Dasha Rahu Antardasha

For discussion on the dashas (predictive systems): vimshottari, yogini, or other conditional dashas like shodashottari, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
arpno99
Saturn Dasha Rahu Antardasha

Post by arpno99 » 26 Feb 2017

Respected Astrologers,

I am currently running through the Sat-Mars Anatardasha and shall be starting the dreaded Sat-Rahu period from April 17.Life has been generally hard so far.A few astrologers had intimated that the Sat-Rahu period for me shall not be tough and might be beneficial as well.Request your inputs and any remedies/precautions that I would need to take to make the period better.

DOB:12/12/1981
Time:10:05 pm
Birth Location:Chennai

Thanks in advance!!

Regards,
Pratap

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Saturn Dasha Rahu Antardasha

Post by Sujit » 27 Feb 2017

arpno99 wrote:
26 Feb 2017
Respected Astrologers,

I am currently running through the Sat-Mars Anatardasha and shall be starting the dreaded Sat-Rahu period from April 17.Life has been generally hard so far.A few astrologers had intimated that the Sat-Rahu period for me shall not be tough and might be beneficial as well.Request your inputs and any remedies/precautions that I would need to take to make the period better.

DOB:12/12/1981
Time:10:05 pm
Birth Location:Chennai

Thanks in advance!!

Regards,
Pratap
Current operating maha dasa of Saturn and sub period of Rahu are not favorable. Current time there is stress to profession and general health.

You can strengthen Mercury by wearing Emerald and do remedies for Saturn and Rahu. Next year there is some hope for positive developments in profession.

Regards
Sujit
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

arpno99

Post by arpno99 » 03 Mar 2017

Namaste Sujit ji,

Thanks.As Rahu is in the 12 th house,is it reasonable to expect change of residence and foreign travel? We are trying for progeny as well.Would family life in general be satisfactory?

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 03 Mar 2017

arpno99 wrote:
03 Mar 2017
Namaste Sujit ji,

Thanks.As Rahu is in the 12 th house,is it reasonable to expect change of residence and foreign travel? We are trying for progeny as well.Would family life in general be satisfactory?
Rahu can cause displacement. Some development on home, property and travel is possible till middle of the year. Combustion of Mercury would bring stress to own health and married life.

Regards,
Sujit
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

arpno99

Post by arpno99 » 01 Mar 2018

Dear Sujitji/Astrolover/All,

A feedback on the Sat-Rahu period.Post the transit of Jup in the 5th house,there has been a reasonable improvement in relationships,health and life in general.Career is mildly better.Mental stress has reduced and there is good peace of mind.Is it because of the Jup Transit only?Astavarga points of Jup is good,5 in Libra. However in the last one month there is very heavy expenses and heavy work involved as I am shifting to a new home. How will the rest of the period be? Would the transits have a huge influence as well?

Regards,
Pratap

arpno99

Post by arpno99 » 09 Jul 2018

Dear Gurus,

I have been suggested to wear a Gomed/emerald stone to improve prospects.I am currently wearing a blue sapphire which I have been told to remove.Request your inputs.Thanks!!