Saturn Mahadasha

For discussion on the dashas (predictive systems): vimshottari, yogini, or other conditional dashas like shodashottari, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
vaibhavd
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
Saturn Mahadasha

Post by vaibhavd » 18 Nov 2016

Dear members
I want to know about effect of upcoming Saturn dasha in jan 2017 in general and specifically about financial status. Will it be beter.
18/5/1990 17:53 hubli India

Thank you

SWARNIM
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Saturn Mahadasha

Post by SWARNIM » 18 Nov 2016

The upcoming period is definitely going to improve financials. You will see a rise in your life after getting married due to the luck of your spouse. Further, Ketu indicates devotion and spiritual development in the time to come.

karthik1984
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by karthik1984 » 18 Nov 2016

Hi vaibhav, there will be loads of travels in this saturn maha dasha.

raj_indian_1981
Contributor
Contributor

Post by raj_indian_1981 » 20 Nov 2016

I'm also entering into Saturn MD from early March 2017 and also completing Sade Sati . Anyone willing to advise how my Saturn MD is expected to be ?

30/09/1981
5:29am
New Delhi

Cheers!

anuradha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by anuradha » 21 Nov 2016

In Saturn-Saturn-Saturn[ till 30-08-2017] , you will work very hard and focus on your career . You will spend wisely,prudent and get the help of your friends.
A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first and honest people are screwed first.
“Reasoning with a drunkard is like
Going under water with a torch to seek for a drowning man.”

raj_indian_1981
Contributor
Contributor

Post by raj_indian_1981 » 03 Dec 2016

Anuradha Ji, thank you for your reply & apologies for my late response . I'm surprised to know I will work very hard . I like to work smart, not necessarily hard :) Probably SA in 4th house aspecting 10th might bring about changes, hopefully for good _/\_

raj_indian_1981
Contributor
Contributor

Post by raj_indian_1981 » 11 Apr 2017

Hello Anuradha Ji, hope you are keeping well .

I could not resist to share that your views that I would work very hard in my job is remarkably true . As I shared in my previous post, I never use to work hard or work long hours . I always try to find innovative/best way to deliver work yet keeping high quality of outputs and maintaining fine balance between work and personal life . However in the past 6-8 weeks (since my Saturn MD started), life has become very hectic at work . I've started putting in long hours and work in evenings often to fulfill mounting expectations . I won't say I'm too much stressed as I am trained to handle it but it's incredible to experience how lord Shani has changed my work life balance and made me start putting hard work :)

Best regards,
Rajat

rajath25
Contributor
Contributor

Post by rajath25 » 12 Apr 2017

Dear members

I kindly request a brief general analysis of the upcoming Saturn dasha in Jan 2018.

1. Will I have a stable job?
2. Will I be able to buy/build a house?
3. How is my financial status ?

My birth details..

May 25th 1982, Gangavathi(also spelt as Gangawati), Karnataka, India
(15°26′N 76°32′E),India- 2.35 AM

Regards
Rajath

raj_indian_1981
Contributor
Contributor

Post by raj_indian_1981 » 14 May 2017

Respected members,

I would like to share an observation and seek some guidance .

I entered into Saturn maha dasha in March 2017 . Saturn is placed in Hasta nakshatra along with Sun (in same nk) and Jupiter (in Chitra nk) in the ascendant .

Over the past 3 months, I've observed back-to-back injuries to my hand (blister/ skin rash/ cut) and mostly due to trivial matters (e.g. cutting fruit/ playing with sharp toy/ playing cricket/ etc.) . My one injury heals up and soon after another one happens . I had 6-7 injuries in short span of 2.5 months and I start to wonder if this is linked to Saturn being placed in Hasta nakshatra . It certainly seems that I need to rectify some aspect of my life which might be causing this phenomenon .

May I request if anyone can guide me ? Is my injuries to my hand purely coincidental and un-related to Saturn ? I ask this question because I would really not want to upset lord Saturn and must like to rectify if I'm going wrong anywhere .

Best regards,
Rajat

anuradha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by anuradha » 15 May 2017

Saturn is the 6th lord in D-1 and in the 6th house[ injury]of D-9. You are under Saturn-Saturn-Saturn. In transit Saturn is in your 4H,specting the Lagna i.e you. In birth chart Saturn is in Lagna .
A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first and honest people are screwed first.

Surya_1
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Surya_1 » 15 May 2017

Coming few years will change and shape you as a person. Overall Satrun dasa you will make money, will also help you save money. Mercury on the down side financially, kethu moderately better. Overall financial yogas are average. You will buy a house in Saturn dasa. Mostly your spouse will have lot more control on finance post marraige.

raj_indian_1981
Contributor
Contributor

Post by raj_indian_1981 » 15 May 2017

@Anuradha Ji: Thank you for your time and analysis .

@Surya_1: I guess your analysis is for Rajath25 and not me .

Best regards,
Rajat

rajath25
Contributor
Contributor

Post by rajath25 » 19 May 2017

[quote=Surya_1 post_id=239007 time=1494861976 user_id=17841]
Coming few years will change and shape you as a person. Overall Satrun dasa you will make money, will also help you save money. Mercury on the down side financially, kethu moderately better. Overall financial yogas are average. You will buy a house in Saturn dasa. Mostly your spouse will have lot more control on finance post marraige.
[/quote]

Thank you Surya_1 for the analysis.

2 follow-up questions..

Where will I buy the house? in India or in the USA? FYI, I have been in the US for the last 14 years now.
Will I see rise in my career? Will I be able to reach executive position? Will I be starting any business?

Regards
Rajath

kousai123
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by kousai123 » 17 Jul 2017

Dear Gurus,
Would like to know how my career and Job will be as I have just started the Saturn Mahadasa. Also, would really be thankful for any remedies suggested.
Date of Birth - 17/04/1972
Place - Neyveli, Tamilnadu
Time - 05:15Am

Many Thanks.

karthik1984
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by karthik1984 » 17 Jul 2017

Hi kousai, do remedies for Saturn. In this Saturn Maha Dasha there will be some travels which could change your place of living.

kousai123
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by kousai123 » 19 Jul 2017

Hi Karthik,
Thanks for the quick response. will do remedies for Saturn.

Best Regards.

kousai123
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by kousai123 » 22 Jul 2017

Dear Karthik & others,
Any other insights? Any chances of relocation and how will the overall time be from family point of view.

Thanks

raj_indian_1981
Contributor
Contributor

Post by raj_indian_1981 » 03 Sep 2017

Dear Anuradha Ji, Karthik Ji,

Greetings to you from Singapore _/\_

I recently change dasha from Sa-Sa-Sa to Sa-Sa-Me (on 28th Aug'17) . May I kindly request if you could please share any tips/ advise on how this time period will be ? And anything I should be careful about ? Thank you so much in advance!

I'm enclosing my birth details for your easy reference:
30/09/1981
5:29am
New Delhi

Best regards,
Rajat

anuradha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by anuradha » 04 Sep 2017

I will do that . But here on forum people says such things after my correct reading. :(
Re: Vargas are NOT to be read as Rashi
Report this post Quote
Post by rathore » 04 Sep 2017, 07:15

Let's not get into who respects who because we all know how respectful you are. So let's not get into upbringing.

Keep doing your tukkabaazi with explaining away wrong events on correct charts. :lol: :lol: :lol: That is just plain awesome. And keep making unwarranted remarks about me. Love that you made a mockery out of yourself in public. Sorry it happened through my hands. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

anuradha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by anuradha » 04 Sep 2017

Only the pranter has changed. Since it will be pranter of LL[Mercury] in 2H with Venus[2L] and Moon[11L, a malefic]. Mercury is in the 12H of D-9 aspected by Saturn . So its a dhan yoga but a stressful time in marriage due to your sensitive nature.

raj_indian_1981
Contributor
Contributor

Post by raj_indian_1981 » 12 Sep 2017

Dear Anuradha Ji,

Thank you for your analysis and sharing insights . As always, I appreciate your selfless service and kindness from the bottom of my heart . I will keep you posted on the situation from my end so it could help in closing the loop .

Thanks once again .

Best regards,
Raj

PsychicEssence
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by PsychicEssence » 08 Feb 2024

Hello all,

My name is priya. My Shani mahadasa is going to start and Iam very much scared. I used to work and became jobless right starting Jupiter dasha. My life is full of rejections and struggles. Tough Jupiter dasha is good to me. He gave me good husband and stable life for which Iam very grateful. Now in this Shani dasa, what will happen. Iam very much worried . Please somebody look into my chart.

DOB 1/11/1985 5:55 pm Vijayawada.