venus mahadasha saturn antardasha always bad?

For discussion on the dashas (predictive systems): vimshottari, yogini, or other conditional dashas like shodashottari, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
DEEPAIZZ
venus mahadasha saturn antardasha always bad?

Post by DEEPAIZZ » 03 Sep 2009

Hi everyone.
I want to post a question about Venus Mahadasha & Saturn Antardasha.
Is it always v bad?
I am a tula lagna with 19-12-1978. Born at 3 AM, Delhi.
What kind of results can I expect in this dasha starting soon.

Thanks & Regards, Dips.

DEEPAIZZ

Post by DEEPAIZZ » 03 Sep 2009

Cld someone please throw some light on this dasha pattern?

DEEPAIZZ

Thanks

Post by DEEPAIZZ » 06 Sep 2009

Thanks Radhe for your guidance. Many People whom I have spoken to believe that Venus Saturn period is a very stressful period. Although they are friends but one is Bhogi & other yogi hence together their impact is very stressful & Turbulent.
What do you think about the same? You have mentioned materistically this period will be good for me... How about home front... Will it be a stressful period or good prosperous, peaceful period.... Kindly guide...

Also one question... What is the effect of Retro Jupiter on me.. Is it good or bad?

Thanks & Regards, Deepak.

[quote="Radhe"]Saturn-Venus and vice-versa is generally one of the best dashas one could possibly have in their lives, depending on the planetary combinations in the chart of course.

In your case, expect to accumulate some property in your Venus-Saturn period. You are going to have major gains and a pleasant surprise in career front.

Most importantly, Saturn-Rahu combination aspecting the fifth house shows Pitri Dosha. You need to do some nivaran for the Pitri Dosha, and after that, you should be on a happy and prosperous time. The Pitri Dosha nivaran is a MUST.[/quote]

DEEPAIZZ

Re:

Post by DEEPAIZZ » 07 Sep 2009

Hi There,

Wow! Some of the things you mentioned were spot on. However, I was wondering about Role of Saturn. I have heard in Tula Lagna, Saturn is Yogakarka... Infact Saturn is at its best in Tula lagna... So is Saturn not going to contribute its due share in my case!!. Specially when its owing important houses 4 (Mother, Prosperity etc. ) & 5 (Children) Could you please throw some light on it.
Would also like to discuss some of the things you mentioned in your last message, however not through public forum. Is it possible to speak to you on this? Kindly let me know.

Thanks & Regards, Deepak.

quote="Radhe"]The reason you are having stress at the moment is because of two straight bhuktis of malefic, Rahu and Jupiter (Tula Lagna). Moreover, Venus is placed in Jupiter's star, Vishaka, with Jupiter being a first-rate malefic for Libra lagna. Hence, Jupiter period caused a lot of mental distress pertaining to your job, co-workers, brothers, environment, and surroundings. You aren't at peace mentally because Jupiter, being the 3rd and 12th lord is conjunct Moon, the karaka of your Mind and the karaka of sukha in your horoscope. You don't need to break down just because of this. Good things will come to you.

One thing though, I'm sensing a problem regarding your marriage. Do you or did you in your past have a secret relationship? The pattern in your chart points towards an unusual relationship with staunch opposition. And, there is a bad trend in your chart for children as well.

Your question regarding home life and mental peace is valid, at this stage. Is there a problem between you and your mother?

Look, your mind isn't stable. Mars aspect is there in a watery sign. Moreover, Mars is a malefic planet and a Markesh for Libra lagna. You will be very erratic and aggressive in your behavior. With the help of the Gajakeshari Yoga, you will somehow manage to react through your senses, but Ketu's position in the fifth will again inhibit your ability to analyze a situation appropriately, especially in matters related with love, love affairs, and children.

Saturn-Rahu conjunction has disabled you to look positively. When you have Hamsa Yoga and Malavya Yoga in your chart, you need not worry! But, all will go in vein, if you don't do Pitri Dosha nivaran. You NEED TO DO IT. It's blocking your good luck and fortune.

Expect a good start from 2011 onwards. From there on, you will develop a higher intellect as well as excel in your profession. Your fortune will rise, and you will also undertake some travels. In fact, your job will take you overseas after 2011.

Perform the pitri dosha nivaran and you will be fine. That's the root cause of your problems - whether it be marriage, children, love life, or just plain sukha.[/quote]

DEEPAIZZ

Venus Saturn Dasha

Post by DEEPAIZZ » 08 Sep 2009

Hi Nina,

Thanks for your response.

What I can gather from your message seem to indicate that Venus-Saturn period seem to impact the thinking ability of a person hence he makes many mistakes during this period. Correct?

But about general stresses... Do they go up or come down during this period.....Cld you please throw some light on this wrt my details....

Also what can be predicted during my such dasha..... What will be the changes in this life when this dasha starts.. will it be able to fulfill desires / Ambitions...

Thanks
REgards, DEEPAIZZ

[quote="nina"]Hi,

Just to say: this dasha sequence is also known to be a tough one to analyze!
The theme tends to be lack of fulfillment.
VE/SA is the sequence that gives the full results of Venus. I think the reason why it is said to often be a tough period and/or one difficult to assess is because Venus is often harmed in some way and if not Venus, then Moon, and that hinders our ability to enjoy/give/receive. It is difficult to assess how harmed/unharmed a planet is - especially those two.
On your side you have a beautiful Malavya yoga in ascendant, so this period should give rise to it.
As for Saturn's 3rd aspect, it is always a harsh one, and as a natural malefic it is harmful. But as a temporal benefic, it's a raja yoga. The two sides of the coin will show.[/quote]

DEEPAIZZ

Thanks

Post by DEEPAIZZ » 08 Sep 2009

Hi Radhe,

Have written a PM to you.

Thanks & Regards, Dips

[quote="Radhe"]Nina, Rajitha - okay solve this scenario:

Take an example of Aries lagna with Saturn in lagna debilitated and Venus in the 6th house in Kanya - debilitated again. Take another example of Libra lagna with Saturn exalted in lagna, and Venus exalted in the 6th house in Meena.

Will Venus/Saturn or Saturn/Venus periods fare the same results in both cases? Ask yourself. Ponder upon it. Will it be bad for both or will it be good for both?

Astrology is a science of patterns, and the rules laid in the classic are never to be interpreted literally. Those are symbolic messages, and you need to interpret them based on your judgment and knowledge of astrology.

A classic says that Saturn in Aquarius for Tula lagna will give them 5 sons. Huh? 5 sons, on this age?

Think. Think. Think.[/quote]

chess

Re: Venus-Saturn Pretty Bad

Post by chess » 05 Oct 2009

To add, for me the Ve/Sa period was extremely unsettling. Moved to a new location, complete lack of mental peace. As if that was not enough, I was running sade sati as well. so can't say the effect was totally due to Ve/Sa. I have meena lagna and things have partially improved but not to the level they were before the Ve/Sa period.

mssharma

Post by mssharma » 04 Nov 2009

Kannan Sir
Please give me the full chart and constellation position. I will try to explain using KP and/or regular jyotish. 1,5,9,12 is retirement as per KP as you know.
MSharma

[quote="Kannan"]Dear all

What difference it makes when a native is running Saturn Dasa and Venus Bhukthi and then Venus Dasa and Saturn Bhukthi in his life time. In both the periods lordship, position, aspects , placement in Amsam etc. are all same . Then why should a native experince bad results say in Saturn/Venus and very good results in Venus/Saturn period or vice-versa In my own case with Rishaba lagnam Saturn in 9 (in the contellation of Sun), with Sun and Mars aspected by Jupiter and Venus (in the constellation of Rahu) in 10 , I suffered worst experince in my educational career in Saturm-Venus time but years later in Venus-Saturn period a very comfortable and fruitful retired life. Why ?

Will someone explain pl.

Kannan[/quote]

Basab

Post by Basab » 04 Nov 2009

del

Basab

Post by Basab » 05 Nov 2009

As the main topic of discussion here is the Venus-Saturn period, I would like to tell about my Venus-Saturn period which I have started a few months back. My Ascendant is Libra and so Saturn is my yogakarak. I was under the impression that my Saturn sub-period would be good because of its functional benefic status but I was very much mistaken because I had not given importance to this theory that Venus-Saturn periods are enigmatic and thus difficult to predict. It has turned out to be a period of great struggle for me. I for some time thought that sade-sathi and Ketu on my natal Moon could be the reason for my problems but then when they both cleared and still the struggle continued I didn't know who else to blame but my Venus-Saturn period.

lovacrs
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by lovacrs » 05 Nov 2009

I have just completed my Ve MD. Ve, a yogakaraka for Ge asc is in 8th in Cp and Sa his dispositor is in his nakshatra. My Ve-Mo (in 6th in Sa's nakshatra) and Ve-Sa was not good. Of this Ve-Sa was the worst.

Sa's bhuktis in other MDs (Me,Ke) have in fact been great.

CRS

Basab

CRS,

Where is Saturn in your chart?

Basab

P.Mahesh,

About the second chart with Saturn-Venus period running and no job yet, I think he should get a job soon. The period, as you have said, has started in the month of September so wait for some time, I am sure something positive will happen in it. The results of a period cannot be expected immediately always.

lovacrs
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by lovacrs » 05 Nov 2009

Dear Basab,

Sa is in 7th in Sg with Ju and is the most powerful in shadbala. All the more reason why one could expect it to have been trouble free, specially when all my other Sa bhuktis were great.

To be fair, even Ve-Sa was not very bad. But certanily the worst in Ve MD.

CRS
DOB:20feb60 15:15 Mysore

Basab

Post by Basab » 06 Nov 2009

Dear P.Mahesh,

Well, I don't have the chart with me so it is difficult to say when he will get a job. I said he will get a job soon because he is going through a good period now and good periods can't give disappointments. To determine when he will get the job I have to check his chart.

I have not read K.N. Rao's book where Venus-Saturn and Saturn-Venus periods are discussed so don't know what he has written there but it is true that they are enigmatic periods and should be analyzed very carefully.

Yes, my ascendant is Libra and I have started the Venus-Saturn period and even though Saturn is in the 11th house of gains I haven't gained anything till now. I am yet to start a career--maybe I am not being able to because my 10th lord Moon is very much afflicted being closely conjunct Rahu. But nothing positive in any other context has happened so it has definitely been a difficult period so far.

Basab

CRS,

Saturn is in the 10th house from Ketu and in the 11th house from Mercury so its sub-period in the Ketu and Mercury periods were good but as it is in the 12th house from Venus its sub-period didn't turn out to be good.
Last edited by Basab on 06 Nov 2009, edited 2 times in total.

lovacrs
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by lovacrs » 06 Nov 2009

Thanks Basab.

But Ve-Ju was very good. Ju is also in 12th from Ve and should have been bad due to kendradipathya dosha.

CRS

Basab

CRS,

Jupiter is definitely having kendradipathi dosha but it is in its own sign as well which is definitely a positive and indicates good results.

lovacrs
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by lovacrs » 06 Nov 2009

Dear Basab,

Thanks. Somehow based on the following find it difficult to agree logically, though intuitively correct as borne out by facts.

1. Sa is 9th lord, friend of Lagnesh, in the nakshatra of MD lord who is a friend and a yogakaraka posited in his house.
2. Ju has no connection with Ve (disposition, conjunction or aspect) the MD lord and is in the nakshtra of Ke, a natural malefic. Plus he is tainted by kendradhipathi dosha.He is neutral to lagnesh and inimical to MD lord.

Both are in 12th from MD lord.Logic says Ju should give poorer results. It may give better results only for 7th where he posited in his mooltrikon. I actually got good results in most aspects.

CRS

Basab

Post by Basab » 07 Nov 2009

Dear Lovacrs,

It can definitely be proved logically. Let me explain:

Saturn is the 9th lord, but it is in the 8th lord also, and is in the nakshatra of Venus which is in the 8th house. In the major period of Venus which is in the 8th house, the sub-period of a planet which lords the 8th house and is in the nakshatra of a planet in the 8th house shows difficulties as 8th house is one of the most malefic houses.

Jupiter is having kendradipathi dosha but it is in its own sign, which is also its mooltrikona sign. It is the 10th lord and is in the nakshatra of Ketu which is in the 10th house. So, as you can see there is a strong 10th house connection unlike Saturn which has a strong 8th house connection.
Last edited by Basab on 07 Nov 2009, edited 1 time in total.