venus mahadasha saturn antardasha always bad?

For discussion on the dashas (predictive systems): vimshottari, yogini, or other conditional dashas like shodashottari, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Basab

Post by Basab » 09 Nov 2009

Dear Mahesh,

As per K.N. Rao, the period of the ascendant lord is good for career progress, of course if it is not afflicted or ill-placed; but then, I am not sure whether it gives a job or not.

I am not sure whether 1st house being 12th house from the 2nd house means loss of wealth or loss of earned income. I feel the placement of 10th lord in the 9th house is good in regard to career, though it can also mean break in career as 9th house is the 12th house from the 10th house.

Basab

Post by Basab » 09 Nov 2009

Mahesh,

It is true that a retrograde benefic doesn't give good results.

Basab

Post by Basab » 10 Nov 2009

Mahesh,

I think you are asking questions that you have an answer to yourself, so not sure why you are asking them. I will for the last time tell you what I see in the Saturn-Venus period:

Venus is the ascendant and 8th lord in the ascendant and aspected by malefics Saturn and Mars, which can mean the person will have health problems, a lot of difficulties and problems in his relationships.

But as Venus makes the 10th house connections she will get a job, in this period, have gains, as it is in the 11th house in the D-9 chart, but then a lot of struggles in regard to both of them will be there.

Otherwise as well, with so much malefic influence on the 10th house and the 10th lord in the chart, problems in career for the person will, I feel, always be there.

And as far as Venus getting retrograde is concerned, it may give difficulty in what it signifies and the houses it lords. I feel, he will get a job; but then, there may be a lot of struggle in making much progress in it.
Last edited by Basab on 10 Nov 2009, edited 1 time in total.

lovacrs
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by lovacrs » 10 Nov 2009

Dear Rajitha,

[quote]Can you describe what kind of problems you faced during Ve-Sa?[/quote]

I had problems in a number of areas. But pls remember that as I said earlier, many of the problems were not really very great ones. I see them so only in relation to the rest of the dasha.

My decision to change job was not a perfectly balanced one. In retrospect I feel it was a little conservative and fear ridden.

I was forced to be away from home and family on work, though I had negotiated better terms with my employer.

In the entire sub-dasha I felt less competent and confident in job and as well as domestic matters.

I had minor accidents and had to spend money on repairs. I was not hurt.
My daughter's studies did not go as well as earlier (and later). My wife had some minor health problems. We as a family faced an armed robbery where again no one was hurt. But we lost some gold ornaments that were recovered within the bhukti period itself. The court case is yet to conclude. Consequently we have had to waste time occassionally in court halls.

My mother had some serious undiagnosed health issues and was hospitalized.She recovered and the cause was discovered much later, probably after Ve-Sa.

CRS
PS: Since I started learning astrology very recently, the astro links have been discovered by me only recently. i.e, I never "looked out" for the effects :D

Spring
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Spring » 14 Feb 2010

Would like to share my experience with you

Ve MD/ Sa AD which started in late Oct 09 has been one of the most testing times of my life.
I lost my job in Sept & have been unemployed from Oct onwards. Tried numerous times to land myself a job but failed each time. I have no mental peace & remain troubled most of the time. However during this time I have become more spiritual & tolerant towards others. In other words I have sobered down & undergone a lifestyle change.
But yes because of my failure to get a job I remain in a perpetual black hole....almost like a recluse.
I shudder to think that I might have to continuie this way till Dec 12 (with varrying degrees of difficulties) :cry:

umaydeo

Post by umaydeo » 16 Feb 2010

Hello Experts,
A bit concerned more abt my future.. Still time for the VE-SA dasha to come, but very soon, how does the VE-SA look for me?
---
Birth place: Mumbai
Time: 13:32
Date:07-Mar-1972
---
Thanks in advance.

himanshut

Re: venus mahadasha saturn antardasha always bad?

Post by himanshut » 10 Jun 2011

I am currently undergoing Venus-Saturn Dasha from August 2009 and will continue till 2012. These times were really testing for me on each and every front. Although I will say the period gave me intermittent good times.

I got a job in the same period but later on left it to start my own business. Purchased new vehicle in the same period. However over all the period has been really bad.

My Saturn is placed in the 8th house from Venus and as per BPHS the placement is real bad and will cause all kind of troubles.

My Birth Details:

DOB: 10th July 1985
POB: SIndri, Bihar(Jharkhand)
TOB: 11:36 AM

sita
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by sita » 22 Jun 2011

I am just replying to the very title of this thread-----> 'NO'...i m saying this on the basis of my personal experience.
:)

kaustav

Post by kaustav » 10 May 2012

u

harink

Post by harink » 02 Jul 2012

My asc is Sg and Im going to complete my Venus-Sat dasa.. Venus is in 3rd with Mars and Sat in 12 with Monn and Ketu. And yes have experienced enough troubles. Worked very hard in learning Tech analysis of financial markets. lost considerable amount and that too taken as personal loans. Learing astrology now very hardly..

health problems like frequent headache and some stomach troubles too.

Can any one through some light ?

Churni
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Churni » 05 Mar 2018

I believe it is
I am a cancer asc, venus ruling fourth and eleventh and is placed in the eleventh... Saturn is debilitated in the tenth. During, almost 2 months after my sat-ven dasha bhukti started, my entire life fell into pieces. My closest relationship broke off, i fell into a major depression and became immensely suicidal. The entirety of this time i suffered like never ever before, its almost inexplicable.
I am still running through this time, though its supposed to end soon. I hope things will get better.
Additionally, i also happen to know a person who during this dasha, too, suffered exquisitely. So my ans will be yes.

Aishwarya
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Aishwarya » 08 Mar 2018

Hi, this is my opinion on Venus mahadasha Saturn antardasha,I have been going through this period from 2016 starting. Faced so many problems in husband's career, and then father's I'll health, in-laws problem, problems in marriage and financial problems also and then 2017 father's health worsened and then he passed away all of sudden, and now no job.During this period no help comes from your relatives, friends and even you close ones. Nothing working out, you feel depressed and you can't even concentrate on anything completely. But it all depends upon the placement of the planets in your birth chart. What I learned so far from this period is to remain quiet and even if someone hurts you by insulting, don't hit them back. Just tolerate and think that this is karma may be from this birth or from previous.