Dasha interpretation

For discussion on the dashas (predictive systems): vimshottari, yogini, or other conditional dashas like shodashottari, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
avijeetr
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Dasha interpretation

Post by avijeetr » 04 Feb 2016

What effects can be experienced from Saturn Mahadasa of a native having Aquarius Moon sign and Aries Ascendant?

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Dasha interpretation

Post by Dr Neeraj » 27 Feb 2016

Dear Avijeetr
This info is incomplete.
Sat's placement and its relation with other planets, its placement in divisional charts also needed.
Can you share the birth details?
God bless you
Neeraj

avijeetr
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by avijeetr » 27 Feb 2016

My birth details are:Name - Abhijit Roy, dob-17/12/1985,gender-male,time-13:04hrs(01:04 p.m.),place - Krishnanagar,West Bengal.

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dr Neeraj » 28 Feb 2016

Dear Avijeetr
With given data I get Pisces Asc at 29-59
With the change of 1 min, Lagna is changing.
God bless you
Neeraj

avijeetr
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by avijeetr » 29 Feb 2016

Sorry sir my ascendant is Pisces, not Aries. My birth time is 1:04 p.m. exactly. Plz predict my chart. Thank u.

gloomy wanderer!

Post by gloomy wanderer! » 19 Mar 2016

hello everyone,
my dob is 29/03/1993, time: 2:55 pm, place: hyderabad, india, gender: female. i am in my last stages of rahu dasha, currently in moon antardasha.Materially i am very successful but i have been depressed for the past 7 years and suffering from social anxiety too. is it because of my rahu dasha? what results can i expect during my rahu-mars dasha? and how is my jupiter dasha going to be? will i ever find mental stability and peace of mind?

karthik1984
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by karthik1984 » 20 Mar 2016

hi gloomy, moon is strong being exalted but closely trapped by ketu and rahu.Moon represents mind and it is afflicted. Life long prayer to Lord Shiva and Lord Ganesha is must. Jupiter Maha Dasha will give you short travels.In a way rahu is afflicted in 5th house and 5th house represents mind. So,double affliction to mind. Expect better time in Jupiter maha dasha but with loads of travels. Prayers are must.

gloomy wanderer!

Post by gloomy wanderer! » 20 Mar 2016

thank you so much karthik, does that mean my mind will always be unstable? is my jupiter in a good or bad position? because i read somewhere that jupiter in 3rd house doesn't do well. Also it is retrograde. So is jupiter dasha going to be beneficial for me or not?

karthik1984
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by karthik1984 » 21 Mar 2016

Gloomy, Jupiter is a good planet for your lagna . It will be better than rahu maha dasha. Though Jupiter is not strongly placed but it should give better results. Travels will be there.

gloomy wanderer!

Post by gloomy wanderer! » 21 Mar 2016

thank you..:)

gloomy wanderer!

Post by gloomy wanderer! » 21 Apr 2018

hello sir/madam,
my dob is 29/03/1993 born in Hyderabad,India at 2:55 pm. My Rahu dasha ended recently and the past 10 years were a horrible phase of my life. My confidence kept on decreasing and I developed severe depression and social anxiety. Now I am too much scared to talk even the basic things. I started having suicidal thoughts and ended up going to a psychiatrist. I got with bipolar disorder and social anxiety.I am regularly going for counseling too. I was desperately waiting for the Rahu dasha to end. Now that it ended, I started worrying that my Guru dasha is going to be bad too because my Guru is vakri and in the 3rd house in an enemy sign. I don't want to become more and more depressed. I keep telling my family that I want to die. My family has started worrying that I would take my life. Please tell me if I could attain mental peace in Guru dasha. How is it going to be for me? I noticed that I have a good number of dhana yogas too, but looking at the way my life is going, I don't think I will ever get a job. I don't to get married with this much mental agony. Please can someone guide me about my Guru dasha

Suresh_Chauhan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Suresh_Chauhan » 21 Apr 2018

Your interpretation is correct. Jupiter is your rogesh (lord of 6th house of diseases, debts, enemies) being retrograde in 3rd house is not a good position, and will not give good results in its mahadasha. It might be somewhat better than the Rahu's dasha but still overall you must prepare for the worst.

IN this chart, lagnesh moon closely conjunct with ketu is afflicted and will cause mental tensions, worries, overactive mind, anxiety, depression etc. Similarly bhagyesh Guru (jupiter) is vakri and also afflicted. You can seek counseling and help from elders. Take full cooperation from family and friends, and try to avoid situations where you are not comfortable and causes you stress and anxiety.

gloomy wanderer!

Post by gloomy wanderer! » 21 Apr 2018

Thank you for your kind reply Suresh Chauhan. Does it mean that my life is going be bad all the time? Will I ever get a job? or get married? I see that even though there are a few planets in good signs in my chart,all of them have some kind of affliction. Does this mean,I can never get mental peace in this life?

dc4qf0
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by dc4qf0 » 14 Jan 2020

My Dob Feb 22 1977 16:15 Amalapuram India
How will be my Mars maha dasha