SATURN MD VENUS AD AND SATURN MD SUN AD

For discussion on the dashas (predictive systems): vimshottari, yogini, or other conditional dashas like shodashottari, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
girla123
Contributor
Contributor
Re: SATURN MD VENUS AD AND SATURN MD SUN AD

Post by girla123 » 11 Feb 2016

Harishji,
Thank you for your reply.
Rgds
girla123

manya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by manya » 01 Mar 2016

Haresh ji,
I got govt job. My Venus dasha started just a month back. It all happened unexpectedly.
Thank you so much.
I am letting go of the thoughts that do not make me strong.

Haresh Kumar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Haresh Kumar » 01 Mar 2016

Hi

Glad to hear it. Wishing you the very best.

Best regards

Haresh Kumar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Haresh Kumar » 10 Mar 2016

Hi,

You are on the take off period. I had informed you that it could take time (about 2 years) to get traction. If positive developments are taking place now, you are very much on the right track. An imminent marriage is the best omen. This is usually the case. Be determined and put more efforts. This is an excellent phase.

I don't think you should get obsessed with bhavat bhavam. I had given the example of the Indian Independence Chart, with Venus in the 3rd and that of Sanjeev Kumar with Venus in the 5th (8th from 10th).

http://www.astrosage.com/celebrity-horo ... -chart.asp

Satyajit Ray also had 10th lord Saturn in the 5th and that was his key Dasa. If you take bhavat bhavam it would have been adverse.

Some opening with respect to profession is likely before August. After that Jupiter will conjoin your Sun but it will be in the 3rd from your Moon. It then goes to your 3rd house over your 10th lord Venus. It will be in the 4th from Moon. That is when the breakthrough is likely. Then it moves in the 5th from Moon. It will be in your 4th house and aspects your 10th house. This is a familiar pattern.

To fine tune the period study the Vimshottari Dasha - Pratyantar of the past good phase in Kethu MD and study the transits of the planets you will get a clear picture.

Wishing you the very best.

Best regards

Hanish
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Hanish » 10 Mar 2016

Dear Haresh.

Thanks very much for your time and effort. I really appreciate it.

Aman77

Post by Aman77 » 17 Mar 2016

Hi All,

Can somebody put light on Saturn-venus-Rahu mahadasha.

I am facing problems from 2008. I am kinda homeless and struggling for daily need's from last 8 month's. Any insight Appreciated.

Regard's
A

Haresh Kumar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Haresh Kumar » 18 Mar 2016

Hi,

Don't lose hope. There are positive changes around the corner. I have replied your communication.

Best regards

Aman77

Post by Aman77 » 18 Mar 2016

Thank's Haresh ji.....

Haresh Kumar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Haresh Kumar » 02 May 2016

Hi,

These are very broad generalizations. There are trends and nuances peculiar to each horoscope. For a proper diagnosis, a doctor has to know not only the symptoms but also the case history of the patient. That could be applicable to astrology too. You have neither given the symptoms nor the case history.

When you are grounded in the past, with respect to the planetary periods and transits, you can attempt to project the future. That is why it is relatively easier to attempt to predict the future of prominent people because all the details are in the public domain.

In your case the immediate future could be problematic. Saturn MD Venus AD is operating now. Saturn MD Venus AD gives surprising and diametrically opposite results. It can take one to the heights and pull one down. Saturn MD Sun AD operates roughly between June 2017 and June 2018. Transit Saturn will be transiting in the 8th from your Moon and it will be opposing your natal Sun and Venus between 27th January and 20th June 2017 and from October 27th 2017 to 23rd January 2020. It will be transiting in the 10th from your Lagna.

There could however be some positive surprises when Jupiter transits Libra.

The trends should improve after Saturn and Jupiter move into the 9th from your Moon in 2020 There could be a good uptrend after that. The intensity of good and bad influences will depend on how Sat MD Sat AD was.

Best regards

Hanish
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Hanish » 22 Jul 2016

Dear Haresh,

Just to give you an update that all your predictions about my Venus MD have come true. Your command on Dasha analysis is unparallelled, and you are amazingly accurate.
Wish you all the health and happines in the world.

Regards

KunwarSingh22
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Venus MD and Saturn AD

Post by KunwarSingh22 » 29 Jan 2022

Hi
My wife lodged police case in september 2020 against me and my family.Family got anticipatory bail but my bail is pending in high court for final hearing.Please guide me should we rejoin or get divorce?If divorce then when will it happen?Following are our birth details:-
Mine
07.34 PM
Ludhiana,Punjab
Her
05.17 PM
Ajnala,Amritsar,Punjab

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Venus MD and Saturn AD

Post by Sishya » 29 May 2022

Hi,
KunwarSingh22 wrote:
29 Jan 2022
Mine
07.34 PM
Ludhiana,Punjab

Her
05.17 PM
Ajnala,Amritsar,Punjab
Assuming your birth-time is accurate, placement of Udaya Lagna in Sandhi/Cusp (changed in less than 5 minutes), just past the edge of Mithuna and iton Karkataka Rashi seems to indicate possibilities of physical incompatibilities and perhaps you being deprived of physical intimacy/bed pleasure.

Thereafter, the close conjunction of Lagna Lord Moon/Chandra and Mars/Kuja (even though a Yogakaraka for the chart) is not preferable... making me wondering if you have given her grief, when she was going through some detached time periods (due to bad time) and unwanted stress/tension, while in the midst of a gruesome Sade-Sathi. This has probably precipitated matters and affirmative action on her part. It has further contributed to a stronger detached feeling within her, given that she has started her Moon/Chandra Maha-Dasha (who participates in Sukshma Parivarthana with Ketu, at the Nakshatra level).

Anyways, I'd like to quote part of a post in the same thread, to help you connect with the need for relevant background information to help set the context, instead of speculating further.
Haresh Kumar wrote:
02 May 2016
There are trends and nuances peculiar to each horoscope. For a proper diagnosis, a doctor has to know not only the symptoms but also the case history of the patient. That could be applicable to astrology too. You have neither given the symptoms nor the case history.

When you are grounded in the past, with respect to the planetary periods and transits, you can attempt to project the future. That is why it is relatively easier to attempt to predict the future of prominent people because all the details are in the public domain.
In this case (with regards to relationship), the immediate and intermediate foreseeable future could be problematic.

Ideally, it would have made more sense for you to have sought help in person, from knowledgeable folk (an Astrologer and a marriage counsellor, instead of seeking help in the virtual world)... for there are afflictions in both the birth-charts, that are not really preferable.

Sincerely...