SATURN MD VENUS AD AND SATURN MD SUN AD

For discussion on the dashas (predictive systems): vimshottari, yogini, or other conditional dashas like shodashottari, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Haresh Kumar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Re: SATURN MD VENUS AD AND SATURN MD SUN AD

Post by Haresh Kumar » 14 Dec 2015

Hi,

I had received your first email and I had replied it. Your had sent another email with some further queries which I had been trying to get into perspective.

What has happened in your case is that the Dasa Sandhi of Kethu and Venus had coincided with your Sade Sati. Saturn is transiting your Janma Rasi and is aspecting your MD and AD lord Venus. Saturn will enter you Janma Nakshatra, at this months end, so there could be some problems. You should wait till at least till 26th Jan 2017 when Saturn moves into Sagittarius out of your Rasi and Janma nakshatra. It will be there upto 21st June 2017 and again comes back to your Janma Rasi (and Janma nakshatra) and will finally move out of your Janma Rasi (and Janma nakshatra) finally on the 26th of October 2017.

So the periods to take action are:-
26th Jan 2017 to 21st June 2017.
and again after 26th October 2017.

Along with this on the 21st of August next year (2016), Jupiter will move into Virgo and aspect Venus your MD and AD lord which will bring some developments positive in nature. You could get a handle on the problems you are facing in all walks of life.

This is applicable to some extent to your family also. If you want further clarity send me the details of your father or others heading your business.

As far as your Venus MD is concerned there will be improvement after 26th Jan 2017 and more after 26th October 2017.

As informed to you your best phase comes after about 41 years.

Venus MD is good upto 2022/3 after which you could face challenges. It is at this point that more responsibilities and challenges will enable you to shoulder more burdens and grow as a person. It is more or less around this period (plus minus 2 years) that you could become fully independent and slowly slowly move forward and reach a very good position by the age of 41 after which there will be no looking back.

Regarding foreign travel favourable trends could emerge after 2017, though these trends become pronounced much later.

In your birth chart Moon is opposed by Venus (current MD lord) and Kethu (previous MD lord) hence Saturn's transit opposite Venus and Kethu brought problems.

Now Venus in your horoscope is at 8 degrees Taurus so Saturn's impact on your Venus starts from 23 degrees Libra to 23 degrees Scorpio.

Your relationship started in Kethu/Rahu ( Rahu and Venus usually results in marriage or relationships for unmarried people) in 2011. In June 2014 Saturn was at 22/23 degrees Libra entering the range of affliction. (it had been moving forward and back in the period before so there were ups and downs) Even now Saturn is at 15 degrees Scorpio so this is a somewhat bad phase.

Your Venus MD Venus AD ends roughly around August/Sept
Between August 2016 (Jupiter aspecting Venus and 7th house) and Sept 2018 (Jupiter directly aspecting Venus from the fifth house over the Moon) something could materialize related to marriage or relationships, but I would advice you to move cautiously. This is a time to concentrate on your career and take decisions in a very mature manner, because these are life long decisions.

So to summarize most of the first half of Venus Dasa is good. (roughly first 7/8 years) What is holding it up is Saturn's transit of your Janma Rasi aspecting MD and AD lord Venus (it will enter your Janma nakshatra at the end of this month). Jupiter will give relief next year after August 2016, aspecting MD and AD lord. Saturn will move out of your Janma Rasi (and nakshatra ) in Jan 2017 come back in June 2017 and finally leave in October 2017, after which positive trend dominate.

You should take decisions accordingly. Adopt an optimistic outlook. You have a strong Sun, challenges will strengthen you.

Best regards.

npl
Contributor
Contributor

Post by npl » 14 Dec 2015

Hello Haresh Ji,

Emailed you.

Regards,
Npl.

manya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by manya » 14 Dec 2015

Haresh ji,

Few quick questions.
You mentioned to be cautious during July 17 - July 19...that is in terms of what? health/marriage/job/child or what?
Haresh Kumar wrote:Hi,

Your Venus will start giving results but you should be cautious in the period around July 2017 and 2019. Don't get depressed, very very good times are ahead. Look ahead.

Best regards.
And in my sons chart, Mars-Jup or Mars -Sat will be around when is 17-18 yrs. Do you think his Rahu MD will not be troublesome? When he is 27-28 he will in Rahu MD...

In the chart of your son, Sun, Jupiter and Venus are well placed and so is Mars in the ninth house. Mars has obtained neechabhanga. (Phaladeepika Chapter VII) (the planet who gets exalted in the sign the debilitated planets is, is in a kendra from the Ascendant or Moon) is placed in a friendly house and its depositer is placed in the eleventh house. Mars Dasa starting from April 2023 will be very good you can rest assured about it, I have too many horoscopes like this. The results will be dramatic and very surprising and surpassing your expectations. Mars starting right upto Jupt/Sat will be very good. That covers nearly 27/28 years.
I am letting go of the thoughts that do not make me strong.

Haresh Kumar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Haresh Kumar » 15 Dec 2015

Hi,

You should not worry at all about Rahu Dasa.

Rahu Dasa for your son will be much better than Mars Dasa.

Rahu is placed in the second house which is the Dhan Sthan (house connected with income).
It is placed in Sagittarius which is ruled by Jupiter which is the Atmakaraka. Jupiter rules the second (financial prosperity and family) and fifth (Children, Poorvapunya (fructification of good results due to good deeds done earlier), education, creative activities. ). Jupiter is placed in the fourth house which also rules mother, property, vehicles, home and domestic happiness, and some other aspects of education. Rahu is placed in the constellation of Venus (Poorvashada). Venus is placed in Taurus, in a powerful angle, forming a Malavya Yoga. ( the results attributed to it include - wealthy, strong minded happy with wife and children, will command vehicles). From the Moon, Venus forms a powerful Lakshmi Yoga and Dhana Yoga.

Rahu Dasa will be much better than Mars Dasa. The rise will start in Mars Dasa and reach a peak in Rahu Dasa and will continue till Jupiter MD and Saturn AD.

Saturn and Mars have no connection in the main chart. Mars MD Saturn AD will be normal and will pass without any incident.

------------------------------------------

Over and above this for Uttaraphalguni nakshatra there is a straight rise from Mars beginning through Rahu upto Jupiter MD Saturn AD, in a vast majority of cases.

I have posted the details specifically for Uttaraphalguni Nakshatra and I am putting the link here.

http:/lightonvedicastrology.com/phpBB3_0/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=30501&sid=a9cf963f373a738c3164d5c947cc893e

Don't worry. As I said don't judge the future by the past.

-----------------------------------------

Your son has Moon MD Sat AD from July 2017 to Feb 2019. I just said some problems may crop up at that time. The worst is over for you but during this period you should just avoid taking risks and be a bit careful that is all. Saturn will be in negative transit. Once your Venus starts avenues will open up which you should make use of it. After 2022 powerful positive trends will emerge. This is a progressive period, the worst is over.

manya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by manya » 15 Dec 2015

Dear Haresh ji,

Thank you so much for your detailed explanation.
Yes I went to the link yesterday, so it seems the pattern is same.

The way destiny forms a life, is amazing. Probably Brahma ji has also derived some templates and as per karma, He pushes the soul into that template.

manya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by manya » 15 Dec 2015

Haresh ji,

Another chart with Uttaraphalguni nakshatra.

3rd Sep 1997, 11:30am, Lucknow.

Haresh Kumar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Haresh Kumar » 16 Dec 2015

Hi,

How true ! Only God knows. The fifth and ninth houses are the keys.

वेदाहं समतीतानि वर्तमानानि चार्जुन |
भविष्याणि च भूतानि मां तु वेद न कश्चन || 26||

7.26 : O Arjun, I know of the the past, present, and future, and I also know all living beings;
but me no one knows Me.

Best regards,
Last edited by Haresh Kumar on 17 Dec 2015, edited 1 time in total.

manya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by manya » 16 Dec 2015

Haresh ji,

Yes....Bhagtwat Gita has all the answers!!!!
I am looking forward to more posts from you and gain some knowledge....

Aman77

Post by Aman77 » 02 Jan 2016

Hi Haresh,

Can you pls see
D.O.B 27.10.1983
P.O.B Chandigarh
T.O.B 9.17 am

I am going through Sat-ven dasha . According to your analysis above its an good omen but I loose job. I am struggling for basic needs too. Saturn exalted in 12th house and venus in 10th house . it should be good to career but nothing positive .There is sasa yoga in chart.
Can you please explain.

Regard's
Aman

Haresh Kumar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Haresh Kumar » 04 Jan 2016

Hi,

Your case is that of Saturn Maha Dasa and Venus Antar Dasa. This is the topic covered by this thread.

The other cases you are referring to are those of Venus Maha Dasa by those who are having problems and were just asking questions on topics unrelated to this thread.

Saturn Maha Dasa and Venus Antar Dasa is a very unpredictable period. In your case Venus is in the tenth house conjunct Mars both are in the same degree. Saturn is aspecting both these planets by transit. When such transit and Dasas take place there are problems in relationships and they can take on serious overtones. In your case they are in the tenth house which rules profession. There could be overlapping of these influences. Marriage and relationships are highlighted during such period but they can prove to be very problematic and one should take care.

Saturn entered your Lagna Scorpio on 2nd November 2014 and aspected Venus and Mars in the tenth house. Your Saturn MD Venus AD started in Jan 2015. At that time the aspect was weak because Venus and Mars are conjunct at 23 degrees. Now Saturn today is at 17 degrees Scorpio so it is still impacting your tenth house.

Jupiter is also in the tenth house by transit and this is usually good but it is transiting the third house from your Moon which is not so good. Now Rahu is moving into your tenth house on the 9th of January. All these planets are telling a story. Something is indicated between 24.12.2015 and 1.3.2016.

Venus and Mars conjunction in some respects gives energy charm and when well placed can give good finances but in relationships and marriage they can create problems like infidelity. Now fortunately you have Jupiter in Lagna with exalted Kethu so there could be some spiritual growth which can counter these trends,. In your horoscope you have three planets in the twelfth house and there is an exchange between the lord of the tenth Sun and twelfth Venus.

Venus is strong is in the own house in Navamsa in Lagna with Mars and in Dasamsa it is exalted, but in all charts it with your Lagna lord Mars. Your Venus Antar Dasa lasts upto 11th March 2018. Saturn will leave your Lagna in Jan 26th 2017 and come back again in 21st June 2017 and finally leave in October 2017.

So between Jan 2017 and June 2017 and between October 2017 and March 2018 there will be positive developments and some important foundation with respect to profession will be laid. As it is the lord of the seventh and as Jupiter is transiting over Venus marriage and relationships are highlighted. Saturn MD Venus AD is a period of high ups and downs and when there are problems in the beginning and middle there will positive developments in the middle to the end. Saturn your fourth lord is exalted in the 12th house with the tenth lord the Sun. Problems or misunderstandings with your father are possible.

In 2017 and 2018 there could be a foundation set up for your career. Your horoscope has strong points like Jupiter in Lagna and Mars in the tenth house and Venus in the tenth house. because Saturn is exalted in the twelfth and tenth lord is in the twelfth foriegn related business will suit you and such type of opportunities will come up. Venus is Atmakaraka and Mars is Amatyakaraka and both are joined. Some type of Raja Yoga is mixed with profession, relationship and travel. Some very positive indications are also related to your children.

Once you are settled you will be okay. Jupiter is close to the Lagna degree Venus in the tenth house is good and so also is Mars. In your Dasamsa Jupiter and Saturn are in in own houses and Venus is exalted. Once you are settled in your profession things will proceed smoothly.

You can give me some feedback on professional problems and the type of profession? When did they start; last year or this year and are they increasing in intensity? Are there any relationships you have been having or prospects ? How was the period between May 2008 and May 2011.?

Best regards.

manya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by manya » 05 Jan 2016

Haresh ji,
Is Venus MD- Sat AD also an unpredictable period?

Haresh Kumar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Haresh Kumar » 05 Jan 2016

Hi,

That is a very interesting question. There are groupings like Jupt MD and Sat AD and Sat MD and Jupt AD. See the horoscope of China given in the thread below.

Similarly Saturn /Sun and Sun /Saturn tend to be bad.

These are patterns all astrologers look out for. I learnt it from Dr. B.V. Raman's brilliant editorials. What you have to do is take it a step further.

So logically Sat/Venus and Venus/Sat should both be bad. There are many examples.

I however feel that a Venus MD Rahu AD is more deadly. It comes 7 years 2 months after the start of Venus and easy to remember and lasts for 3 years. In the Indian Independence Chart it was from Nov 1996 to Nov 1999. There were many changes in leadership and the Kargil War.

Now if you reverse it, it comes to Rahu MD Venus AD. Now this is usually a very good period but when the transit is bad it really is bad. Now just see the horoscope in the previous post. Now the sub period is Venus in Sat MD. Scorpio rises with Venus and Mars in the tenth. Now see the horoscope of Sanjay Dutt, he had Scorpio rising with Venus and Mars in the tenth. . During Rahu MD Venus AD ( roughly October 1991 to October 1994) when Saturn by transit was aspecting Venus and Mars in the tenth house he had serious problems

So keep the combinations in mind and look out for planetary placements repeating.

Venus / Sat also can be bad but usually Venus / Rahu is the problem AD. See Priyanka Gandhi's horoscope

Fine tuning is required.

Best regards

manya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by manya » 06 Jan 2016

Dear Haresh ji,
This sounds interesting.
Yes, in one the cases with similar patter as mine, I have seen her Venus - Rahu to be extremely bad.
I would request you to write your observations regarding what you mentioned about Jup-Rahu and Rahu- Jup period, may be a new thread...It would be a great learning.
Thanks

manya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by manya » 06 Jan 2016

Sorry, you mention about Jup- Sat and Sat-Jup.

I was just thinking but not able to understand this key thing about Sat in major MDs period..

manya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by manya » 10 Jan 2016

Haresh ji,
I have a question. Is there some issue on father's part for these Uttaraphalguni Nakshtra people.
I have seen only 3 charts, born in Uttaraphalguni Nakshtra, Sun MD at birth and one lost his father at early age, second father left his mother at early age, third no good relations with father?
Is there some pattern on dads relation as well for these people

Haresh Kumar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Haresh Kumar » 10 Jan 2016

Hi,

With respect to Jupiter Saturn combinations in the Dasa periods.

These interchangeable periods have a same time span, and in this case - (a) Jupt MD and Sat AD and (b) Sat MD and Jupt AD - the time span is 2 years 6 months 12 days. Both these planets are also placed in signs and houses in the horoscope, which are applicable to both periods.

There is a subtle difference, in who the MD lord is, and at what stage of the MD period the AD period (Antar Dasa or Sub Period) comes.

In the first case (Jupt MD Sat AD) Jupiter is the MD lord and it starts roughly two years (2 years 1 month 18 days) after the start of Jupiter MD. It can result in a total break or an end of the career or a painful interlude, as is true in very many cases. There is a quality of suddenness in this sub period. I have listed quite a few horoscopes in this thread. Of course there are always many exceptions.

http://lightonvedicastrology.com/phpBB3 ... =9&t=30338

In the second case, Saturn is the MD lord and it starts roughly two and a half years, before the close of Saturn MD (2 years 6 months 12 days). This is a Dasa Sandhi period and brings in a lot of major changes. If Saturn Dasa was bad, it brings in changes for the better in the succeeding Mercury Dasa and vice versa. There could be death, litigation or problems, which could either come to an end or linger to the next Dasa. There could be a major change in the location either due to transfer or circumstance or there could be a career change, either for the better or worse. It results in changes which either brings new momentum and starts a progressive period or closes a positive chapter in a persons life. In some cases if there is great elevation in a persons life in this sub period, problems are very likely to crop up after the end of Mercury MD Mercury AD in the sub periods of Kethu and Venus in the subsequent Dasa of Mercury.

As always these rules are not ironclad and there are exceptions.

Best regards.

Aman77

Post by Aman77 » 10 Jan 2016

Dear Haresh ji,

Please check your inbox.

Regard's
Aman

milkyway2013
Contributor
Contributor

Post by milkyway2013 » 15 Jan 2016

Haresh ji,

I was running Sat MD- Venus ad From 2012- 2015 and now started Sun AD from August. i had a lot of issues in Venus AD; looking for some respite. i have messages you my details- please chk your inbox. I can see from your messages, you have a very in depth knowledge with regards to dashas; would you please look at my chart and give your input. if you need osme clarification or any questions please let me know.

Many thanks in advance.

Haresh Kumar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Haresh Kumar » 18 Jan 2016

Hi

I have replied your email.

Best regards

girla123
Contributor
Contributor

Post by girla123 » 20 Jan 2016

Dear Harishji,
Please look into my chart and let me know about the remainder part of my sat dasha.
my details are 18.10.1972, mumbai, 21:30
Rgds,
girla123

Haresh Kumar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Haresh Kumar » 23 Jan 2016

Hi

You have Saturn yogakaraka (notwithstanding its badaka status) in your Lagna. It is placed in a friendly sign. This combination (Saturn in Lagna) generally results in a lot of challenges and obstacles in the childhood and early youth and generally around the ages of 43 and 47. (Some with this combination includes Indira Gandhi, Sonia Gandhi and L. K. Advani.) They had problems in their mid-forties, Indira Gandhi (death of husband and problems faced by father) Sonia Gandhi (same problems at that time) and L.K. Advani (in custody during the Emergency). It is around this period that the trends improve slowly. Further rise is indicated around the age 49 till quite late in life ; so I would say very much positive trends are ahead.

You have the Moon in Satabhisha Nakshatra. There is usually some start point during Saturn MD and Venus AD which picks up a lot of momentum after Saturn MD Jupiter AD and Mercury MD and Mercury AD. There may have some developments around 2010 to 2013 which pay a lot of dividends after you are 48 years around 2020. After that there will be no looking back. You have to see the horoscope of those close to you to get further clarity. The transits are not good now. Saturn is transiting the tenth house from your Moon and the seventh from your Saturn.

Once you get over a crises period there will be no looking back. Venus your Lagna lord is in exchange with the Sun. There will be sudden developments after a tough period which will propel you up and last till your old age. The crisis period around this age propels those with these combinations in a very progressive phase and new horizons open up.

qwert123
Contributor
Contributor

Post by qwert123 » 23 Jan 2016

Hello Haresh ji,

If it is not too much trouble can you please give a look at how the rest of saturn mahadasha is going to pan out for me in regards to career and money ?

Thanks
Last edited by qwert123 on 26 Jan 2016, edited 1 time in total.

Haresh Kumar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Haresh Kumar » 24 Jan 2016

Hi

Prima facie, this seems to be a potential period. Eight lord Saturn indicates that you will reach your goal after persevering. Your natal Saturn is well placed from your Janma Rasi. Transit Saturn is moving away from your Janma Rasi. In the recent years it had transited over your natal Sun, Lagna Lord, natal Moon and sixth lord Mars in quick succession. It has moved out of your Vipat Tara. This phase could be a game changer. If you are on the glide path you will reach your destination, though it could take a year or two to crystalize. Some type of feedback is required especially in connection with the Dasa Sandhi period of Jupiter/Rahu and Sat/Sat.

Best regards

qwert123
Contributor
Contributor

Post by qwert123 » 25 Jan 2016

Thanks Sir :)

please check your PM

Haresh Kumar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor