My experience of Rahu dasha and how it changed me

For discussion on the dashas (predictive systems): vimshottari, yogini, or other conditional dashas like shodashottari, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Anuraag
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
My experience of Rahu dasha and how it changed me

Post by Anuraag » 14 Oct 2015

Sharing my experiencing of Rahu Dasha as it comes to an end this November. I must say it was horrible but amazing at the same time. I am just 24 but I do think even though it has taken away I could possibly have, it has given me peace and calm and wisdom that's much more permanent at the end of it. Let me begin by stating my details, if anyone would like to analyse why certain things happened for study purpose:
Date of Birth: 18.10.1991
Time: 05:25
Place: Mumbai

Here is my story of what happened in my Rahu dasha:
Before I begin, I would like to tell that I was born in Mars dasha. Mars dasha was fantastic except few accidents that I had which gave me injuries on face(3 such incident) but it all healed eventually. When I was born I was running my saade saati, and my mom was immediately hospitalized due to heavy blood loss. Doctors say she could have died had she not received treatment at the correct time.
I was a silent baby. Got up at 5am went to sleep at 11pm like adults. Never harassed my mom for anything. Never really did any mischief. My mom says she was pretty happy with me cause I was the quietest kid and always used to either sit quietly, listen to music or sleep. I was a brilliant child for my age and until the start of Rahu Dasha, came first in class, learned everything quickly, teachers praised me and I always pretty much got full marks.
And then started Rahu Dasha.
1. Rahu antardasha: My mom wanted to put me in the best school of our area as I was really good at it but I was refused admission because I was too quiet and introvert. I had to then study 1 year at a Muncipal school which had low standard of education. Finally after 1 year, in 2nd standard, I did manage to get admission in the school that had refused me but my performance dipped a little(even though I still managed a rank every year till 11th standard even after that). But the real issue that continued till almost the end of the dasha begin-Bullying. By the end of the Rahu antardasha, my fellow classmates started calling me eunuch "chakka" . I feel I was very gender neutral from the start, never really had any interests that would be considered male nor had any interests that would be considered female. I liked studying and sitting quietly and music. I was so quiet that in mars dasha, when I fell and burst my head, I got 13 stitches without anesthesia and I didnt flinch. I was very quiet and hardly spoke. In class, they made fun of my walk, my talk everything, laughed behind my back. In hindsight, of course they were kids and they didn't know better and same for me.
2. Jupiter Antardasha: I was made the monitor of the class. My performance in the studies improved. I got some awards but the bullying had become a little worse but still not extreme. Overall it was one of the better antardasha. I must mention here that my mother's pressure on me started increasing here regarding studies. She is extremely possessive about me and also later on throughout the dasha, almost kept me in a prison, didnt let me go out etc.
3. Saturn Antardasha: This is when frack got real. Let me tell you I am a big believer of Saturn from a very young age. However the antardasha was not one of the best. People used to make fun of me publicly, humiliate me, call me chakka gay, threw bottles at me, threw water at me, my friends laughed at me and cracked joke at my expense. This was also the time when I had my first crush on a girl, we even became friends but she didnt care about me cause I was not boy enough. My father started giving less time at house in this period due to work overload.
4. Mercury Antardasha: We shifted to a new city. I was in 9th standard and stayed there till 12th standard. The bullying was daily here. The people asked me to clarify gender. Everyday someone told me to kill myself and to fix myself or that they are ashamed of me. All was not bad though. Despite the bullying, I was doing well in studies till 10th standard in this dasha and secured 92% in 10th with 2nd rank in school. I also had my only relationship of my life with my gf, of 8 months in this dasha. I was so in need of love that I gave her everything despite the bullying everyday, despite all the odds, despite people talking frack about me, despite people almost harassing me everyday. We broke up when I realized she didnt appreciate me at all and that she was never happy with me even though I made sure that she never was unhappy. I ended it finally. I hated myself by the end of this antardasha cause everyone hated me for no fault of mine. I tried to help everyone but nobody really appreciated cause all people care about is whether you are conforming to a gender or not or your sexual orientation. Noone cares of true pure love. No matter how much I supported anyone, no matter how much I loved anyone, they just hated me and humiliated me. I didnt even fight back or reply back. I just cried everyday alone. My mom didnt even care. All she cared was about my grades. My dad was almost unavailable.
5. Ketu Antardasha- I came in 11th standard. I failed for the first time in this antardasha and struggled a lot with studies. Also in this antardasha, i decided that I wanna be a writer and maybe one day join Indian Foreign Service(I have a fascination with world affair and I love the subject International Relations and Poltiical Science and Philosophy). the bullying and self hatred continued in this.
6. Venus antardasha: i shifted back to Mumbai with my parents. Got 82% in 12th. Failed all entrance exams except one. Was suicidal. Ended up getting one college for engineering and joined it. Home was torture cause my mom everyday reminded me that I didn't live up to my potential considering how good I used to be in studies and I failed her. College was torture cause bullying continued here. Fell in love again but the girl didnt care. Literally had no friend until in mid dasha I found one but the bullies started bullying him for trying to be my friend. He started keeping distance from me and i was left alone again. Was completely shattered and even tried to commit suicide, failed. My performance at college was fine despite all this. Thats the first time I got into spirituality. I wanted to know the answers. Learnt about ego, karma, dharma, learnt bhagwad gita, buddhist thought. I decided to do Masters form abroad and decided to forgo my dreams of writing and Indian Foreign Service. (contd)

Anuraag
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Re: My experience of Rahu dasha and how it changed me

Post by Anuraag » 14 Oct 2015

7. Sun antardasha: My father was diagnosed with Alzhiemer's dementia. It is condition in which people start losing their memory and different functions of brain start failing, eventually dying. In the night of solar eclipse, he went missing from his office one day. Found him by night, he was told to take pre mature retirement from office that virtually ended his career. He applied for it in this dasha. I was supposed to go for Masters abroad. I had even got a college due to my good GRE score. But couldnt. Did not want to be a bad son and leave everyone alone. Decided to try UPSC exam and live my dream of Indian Foreign Service. The bullying was still intense. I did make some friends though.
8. Moon Antardasha: This was the period of complete transformation. I did a lot of introspection, realized all the things and beliefs that I was holding which was making my life the way it is. Learnt a lot about one creator, the all that is. Started having vivid dreams. The bullying finally stopped this period and has not returned since. I started to develop self love and love for everyone else around me. learned that everyone is intrinsically both masculine and feminine, and that everyone is unique and we should appreciate the uniqueness this universe offers. We all are one after all. Developed a lot of gratitude for everything. Still had pain of all these years but started forgiving everyone and myself for all the things that had happened. In this dasha, started preparing for UPSC exam. Dad's health continued to worsen. His pre mature retirement application process started. Mom started facing some depression due to dad's worsening health.
9. Mars Antardasha: Dad's health continues to worsen. Nothing much happened except just 3 days ago, I failed the first attempt of UPSC exam. But there is no sadness at all. I do not have anything and that's fine. I know I am happy and that's what matters and no person or situation can take that away from me. There is peace and calm and its good that it all happened. I stay at home and have started preparing for UPSC exam again with full force. My dad's pre mature retirement has been accepted and we will move by November to another place to hopefully have a brand new beginning to life.
My Jupiter dasha begins November.

Thought I'll share for anyone trying to do research on Rahu dasha.
Thanks.

prayas

Post by prayas » 14 Oct 2015

Dear Anurag,

all the best for your coming Jupiter MD and your UPSC

Currently in Rahu MD-Mars AD.

several things are common : like father's health during entire rahu MD,narrow repeated failures in various fields including UPSC etc...but I feel it has transformed me towards negative side ...failures were unknown to me and now success has been rare commodity.......cheating is very common......became introvert from extrovert........
Can you please tell what positive changes, if any you have been noticing in last few months of Rahu MD....
Please post your exp for Jupiter MD as I am waiting for Jupiter MD from quite some time
Thanks a lot and all the best

navcool

Post by navcool » 14 Oct 2015

How does Rahu perform in 3rd house.

If Rahu is in Nak of Ketu - Ashwini and Ketu is in Nak of Rahu - Swati. And suppose this axis is happening in 3rd -9th. What does it indicate

Rahu/Ke degrees are very very close to Asc rising deg or MEP

Was reading on this subject so thought of asking.

Anuraag
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Anuraag » 15 Oct 2015

[quote="prayas"]Dear Anurag,

all the best for your coming Jupiter MD and your UPSC

Currently in Rahu MD-Mars AD.

several things are common : like father's health during entire rahu MD,narrow repeated failures in various fields including UPSC etc...but I feel it has transformed me towards negative side ...failures were unknown to me and now success has been rare commodity.......cheating is very common......became introvert from extrovert........
Can you please tell what positive changes, if any you have been noticing in last few months of Rahu MD....
Please post your exp for Jupiter MD as I am waiting for Jupiter MD from quite some time
Thanks a lot and all the best[/quote]

Thank you.
My inclination towards spirituality has helped. Have tried to introspect and tried to transform my own negative qualities into positives. By the end of Rahu dasha, the worse part of things have stopped to a large extent. People have started to warm upto me. There is also change of residence that's happening for me. I am feeling happier than I used to and there is no real external problem.(don't consider UPSC failure a major problem. Have seen a lot worse mentally and emotionally). I guess just accepting everything and letting go helps. It seems to be moving in a positive direction for me. Will keep you posted how Jupiter dasha turns out.

Nagejk
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Nagejk » 12 Feb 2018

Hi how is your jupiter mahadhasa