Venus Mahadasha

For discussion on the dashas (predictive systems): vimshottari, yogini, or other conditional dashas like shodashottari, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
health79
Venus Mahadasha

Post by health79 » 24 Sep 2014

Dear Members,

Please guide how is venus mahadasha for Aquarius ascendant , if venus placed in 4th house.Please reply.

dc_4m_kolkata
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Venus Mahadasha

Post by dc_4m_kolkata » 25 Sep 2014

That would mean that Venus is in Taurus which is Swakshetra. Primarily results will be good. Venus-venus would be good and then the play of the planets begin. The position of the other planets will matter a lot. Say if Venus-Sun is in 6/8 Axis then results may not be that great, but since Venus being the Yogakaraka being well positioned will confer overall good results. High Chances of Ownership of Vehicles, rise in profession, etc. may follow. But complete details would be required for proper analysis.

health79

Post by health79 » 26 Sep 2014

Thanks for the reply.I have read in many articles that a planet in swabhukti never gives result. Is that the case here with Venus in its own place.

health79

Ok, Can you please inform effect Venus-venus-rahu , for the same if Rahu in 7th house with Saturn.

dc_4m_kolkata
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by dc_4m_kolkata » 26 Sep 2014

7th House is Kama Sthana and Venus and Rahu together can multiply the thirst for materialistic pleasures (it can be physical as well as object oriented). According to principles Rahu is the co-owner of Aquarius and therefore Venus-Venus-Rahu should confer good results. Can you confirm the Nakshatra positions?

Regarding Swabhukti positions, your statement cannot be nulled out. I will cite a small example. If a person already has 5 cars (Venus) will addition of one more car add to his success in the eyes of the public? Now if a person is a hardworking fellow and started his life with nothing. He gets his first car with his own money at the age of 21. How will the masses see it? I hope you got my point. A well positioned Venus will always confer good results. It is a benefic planet but of Rajasik Guna. Is not Rajasik Guna - Live like a King - the aim and motto of our generation ?

health79

Venus in rohni and rahu in Purvaphalgini.