How would you handle these 2 years?

For discussion on the dashas (predictive systems): vimshottari, yogini, or other conditional dashas like shodashottari, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
olivetree
Contributor
Contributor
How would you handle these 2 years?

Post by olivetree » 09 Sep 2014

I just recently started Moon-Rahu period and it has been difficult. In natal chart Moon is debilitated in the 3rd and Rahu is in the 12th. I can see that I will just have to ride this period out as best I can.

What is the best way to handle this period? Would you just keep your head down and lay-low without starting new projects or relationships? Aug 4, 1979 at 10:45 am New York, NY

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: How would you handle these 2 years?

Post by Sujit » 09 Sep 2014

Maha dasa lord Moon is debilitated can bring stress to your marriage, home, job and own health. Sub dasa lord Rahu is also unfavorably placed in 12th.
Currennt time can bring disturbance to mother, home, property, more expenses and unfavorable relocation.
Yes, it is time to keep low and avoid new projects.

Regards,
Sujit
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.