Rahu Maha Dasha - Please suggest

For discussion on the dashas (predictive systems): vimshottari, yogini, or other conditional dashas like shodashottari, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
vishalpanchal
Rahu Maha Dasha - Please suggest

Post by vishalpanchal » 10 Jul 2014

Hello All,

I would like to let you guys know what effects my MD of Rahu with AD of SHANI in last quarter and Currently AD of MERCURY is giving me.

During Last quarter of MD-RAHU and AD-SHANI i came to U.S. on 7th Sept'12 with my wife on Student Visa.

Residing at my brother's residence with my wife and bhabhi and nephew (5 months old).

Graduated with distinction of 3.83 GPA from the university during MD-RAHU and AD-MERCURY.

During MD-RAHU / AD - MERCURY / PD - MARS (last part) - Traveled to India with my wife to meet Family and Friends - 19th March'2014
for 2 months and returned on 19th May 2014.

21st May 2014 - Attended graduation Ceremony.

Sitting idle since then and am looking for a job currently. Hoping to get it by the end of this month.

Would i get the job soon? Will i be consistent with the job?
Would i be able to get working visa - H1B approved next year?

Your views and suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Vishal

explorings
Donor
Donor

Re: Rahu Maha Dasha - Please suggest

Post by explorings » 10 Jul 2014

Birth details??

vishalpanchal

Post by vishalpanchal » 10 Jul 2014

Hi Explorings,

I really appreciate your time and patience to having read my situation and would highly appreciate if you consider to revert back to this situation of mine.

Birth Details:
Date of Birth (dd/mm/yyyy) - 05/04/1984
Time of Birth (24 Hrs) - 04:45 a.m
Birth Place - Al-Farwaniyah (Longitude- 047:57 E & Latitude - 029:16 N)
Birth Country - Kuwait

Currently residing in Delaware, U.S.A

Thanks,
Vishal

explorings
Donor
Donor

Post by explorings » 22 Jul 2014

Most likely you will get a job soon. Ra-Ve will be excellent for you and so will be the last part of Ra-Mer.

H1B visa processing may have some obstacles/delays but will be cleared. Please listen/recite Vishnu Sahasranamam.

Regards!

sirirs71
Contributor
Contributor

Post by sirirs71 » 20 Nov 2014

Hi Explorings , can you check my Rahu maha dasa. I suffer a lot because of Saturn. Does Rahu act as a Venus or Saturn?

I am really worried about my RAHU-Rahu.
Last edited by sirirs71 on 25 Nov 2014, edited 1 time in total.

explorings
Donor
Donor

Post by explorings » 22 Nov 2014

I don't think you have much to be worried. Depositor of Ra is Sa, which is debilitated in D-1 and afflicted in D-9. Moreover, Ra is in Nk of Mars... Mars is Yogakaraka and is involved in Chandra-Mangal yoga. Mars (4L and 9L) is also involved in Parivartana yoga with Ju (5L and 8L). Furthermore, Ra is conjunct with Ve (3L and 10L). Ve is your Atmakaraka. SAV is also high for 6H.

With a brief look at your chart, your Ra MD will be good and several dhana yogas (related to Ve and Ma) will be activated. Ra gives results for the planet it is conjunct with, NK lord, house it is present in... and Ra in 6H is a good placement and no enemy can overpower the native.

Ra MD does not start until end of 2015... till then enjoy your Ma MD.

sirirs71
Contributor
Contributor

Post by sirirs71 » 19 Dec 2014

Explorings, thank you.

My Rahu dasa starting is coinciding with Rahu transit over Ascendent.
How this effect me? Do I need to do any remedies?

I am effected badly by a saturn or rahu transits.

Aravind
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Aravind » 19 Dec 2014

Dear Explorings,

How important is the lord of the house where Rahu resides in the birth chart and also the nakshatra lord of Rahu , especially during the Maha Dasha of Rahu. Like for example

Rahu in the nakshtra of Mercury in the 6th house of scorpio with Sun and Venus. Assuming at the beginning of dasha pravesh of Rahu MD Mars is in the Aeries in the 11th house exactly at the same degree as Rahu in 6th house. How do you think the Rahu MD might begin, assuming there is a Mercury and Mars conjunction in the 5th house of Libra. Do you see this 1st and 11th lord conjunction or materialising into a powerful dhana yoga ?

DOB - Nov/17/74
POB - Pune,India
TOB - 20:15
Sex - Male

Greatly appreciate any response from the members.