Retrograde Dasha effects...

For discussion on the dashas (predictive systems): vimshottari, yogini, or other conditional dashas like shodashottari, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
GNE
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Retrograde Dasha effects...

Post by GNE » 16 May 2014

Hello all,
I am wondering what's the word on the effects of a retrograde MD lord?
I have read some sites/other old forums found on google people saying it gives delayed effects but by the end of the the person can become a "king".
Others say its a more difficult dasha and generally negative. And some flat out just say it's more powerful, this a great dasha as though in a dasha of an own/exalted planet.
Confusing.

I have retro Saturn , Mercury and Venus
I am in a Retrograde Saturn MD , 8+9th lord (gem rising),
and so then Retro mer is next...then ketu which is retro by default..then venus retro...
I'll basically be in all Retro dasha's for the rest of my life. So I'd like to learn what I can about them.

Thank you.

(no birth info given as I'm just wondering if any learned members have information as to the results of a retrograde dasha in general. I'm not looking for a prediction on my particular planet placements)

Have a great day

two case studies I came across: Obama, went through retrograde Jup dasha during his main "rise" and first presidency
and steven speilberg, retro Saturn dasha during his main rise (from "jaws" onward)

revribhav
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Retrograde Dasha effects...

Post by revribhav » 02 Jul 2014

A lot shall depend upon the intricate details of sign house aspects,present transit to natal saturn in your chart

ranjan.75
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ranjan.75 » 02 Jul 2014

Dear Revribhavji
In my case currently Mahadasha lord Jupiter is retro In place in Ninth house Pieces. What jupiter mahadasha give me delay effect / Negative effects or Great dasha in my life ?

regard / Ranjan 16-09-1975, 02.14.30 AM, Devprayag, Tehri Garhwal, uttrakhand, (78E36, 30N15)

revribhav
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by revribhav » 04 Jul 2014

It promotes your luck while you engage in short distance travel.
As you have kemadruma in the 7th
there shall be temporary losses or setbacks.