Yogini Dasha as applied by K.N. Rao

For discussion on the dashas (predictive systems): vimshottari, yogini, or other conditional dashas like shodashottari, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Miguel1
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
Yogini Dasha as applied by K.N. Rao

Post by Miguel1 » 29 Mar 2014

I just wondered if anyone has explored the way K.N Rao applies the Yogini Dasha. The book by his student is kind of complicated for explaining how it gets shifted based on progressed Lagna for the 2nd and 3rd cycle of 36 years. I didn't know if anyone could explain it more clearly or describe any way to get Jagannath Hora (the free software) to do it. I have seen that most softwares just recycle the same sequence in the next cycles of the dasha which is apparently incorrect unless I'm misunderstanding and the interpretation is based on a shifted chart but with the same dasha lords :?: . Thanks for any help.

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Yogini Dasha as applied by K.N. Rao

Post by Dr Neeraj » 29 Mar 2014

Dear Miguel
I m a student of BVB Delhi (http://www.bvbdelhi.org/ins_astro/ins_astro.html)
Sh VP Goel was one of our teacher and I must say a remarkable teacher.His understanding of astrology is excellent and the way he explains things is outstanding. He has written books on some very novel concepts like Determination of Age, Yogini dahsa
http://books.google.co.in/books?id=1ceZ ... edir_esc=y
I've applied Yogini dasha using his methods and got very good results. Actually whenever different dasha systems (Vimshottari & Char dasha) gives mutually confusing results, I apply Yogini dasha (by VP Goel method) and almost always got gud results.
This is based on the concept that Life does not repeat itself after 36 years, in fact the common sense will tell that the results will come in entirely different domain of life. So he gave the concept of progressed lagna. So apply Yogini dasha (calculated by any software) by changing the lagna (How the lagna will change is given in his book). In every dasha there will a nakshatra lord which will be activated & must participate in giving results. So its the Mha adasha lord & nak lord which determine what sort of results will come in this dasha.
God bless you
Neeraj

Miguel1
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Miguel1 » 30 Mar 2014

Thank you for responding, Neeraj - I had been reading your posts on the Jaimini system, trying to grasp the Chara Dasha method of interpretation.

I looked at some of the writings by K.N. Rao and VP Goel and am a bit confused by the way the progression was described. I didn't know if there is a simple formula or if the software I use does it the way the book describes.

I don't know if you are familiar with it, but I use the Jagannatha Hora free program and have seen that there is a Modes tab at the top which pulls down a menu for progressions. If I click it to get to the progression screen, there is the option for the Yogini Progression. I'm just wanting to see if it's simply a matter of putting in the desired date for the progression, then clicking the Yogini Progression to get the progressed chart to interpret the dasa from. :?:

I wasn't sure if the progression should only be done for the beginning of each 36 year cycle.

My background with progressions is from past studies of western astrology, so that's part of the reason for trying to understand it properly.

Thank you for any feedback! I tried to upload some screenshots but the site won't let them upload.

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dr Neeraj » 31 Mar 2014

Dear Miguel
Plz share ur or someone's birth details so that I can detail the Yogni dasha patterns as explains by Sh VP Goel
Regards
Neeraj

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dr Neeraj » 03 Apr 2014

Dear f2f
Yes, I have also heard similar stories but as Sh KN Rao says "Dnt believe anything. See if any dictum/combination is giving results" I've seen books on Yogini which tried to explain it just like Vimshottari dasha and using Post mortem approach connects every event by this way or that way. But then again the main question comesL Whether the life events repeat after every 36 yrs? And all of us know the answer.
I've tried to apply Yogini by Sh VP Goel's method and at times got gud results. So I believe in it.
Regards
Neeraj

Caliber
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Caliber » 07 Apr 2014

[quote="Dr Neeraj"]Dear Miguel
Plz share ur or someone's birth details so that I can detail the Yogni dasha patterns as explains by Sh VP Goel
Regards
Neeraj[/quote]

Dr. Neeraj, if you want to analyze, I am giving you my birth details:

11.11.64, 17.20 hrs, Male, Guntur.
God bless you.

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dr Neeraj » 09 Apr 2014

Dear Sir
You were born in the Yogini dasha of Moon and ur Janam nak is Shrawna.
So Yogini dasha was Mangla (Moon) and nak lord activated was Moon, Progressed lagna at thta time was Capricorn (Moon sign). 36 yrs completed in 2000 and at present ur Yogini dasha is Bhadrika (Mer), nak lord activated is Ketu & progressed lagna is Leo (for all 5 yrs).
Since Leo is natal 5H so u may get results related to kids now.
From Leo, Ketu is posited in 5H which again indicates the results related to kids.
From Leo, Mer is 2L/11L posited in 4H so this time u may get results related to property, vehicles etc. There may be gains from them. However the antar dashas are not very conducive. Moon is activating 6/12 houses while next PD is of debi Sun which may give travels as well as conflict with friends or neighbours.
Regards
Neeraj

Caliber
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Caliber » 09 Apr 2014

I think you are correct. My only son who was excelling till his 12th grade with second rank and several state and National championships in Math is now doing worst. He is almost at the bottom in his college in his most loving subjects of Math and Computer Science. This was causing mental disturbance and am losing temper. Till 2 days back, I had suicidal tendencies. So, what you say is correct. Do you think this will continue or will I ever see positive results?
God bless you.

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dr Neeraj » 09 Apr 2014

Dear Sir
Without looking at astrology, we know that time is never same and it is bound to change.
You shd expect gud results after July 2014
Regards
Neeraj

Caliber
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Caliber » 09 Apr 2014

Thanks for the nice words Dr. Neeraj. Please do not call me Sir. Your words are kind of tonic for me.
God bless you.

ap210585
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ap210585 » 15 Apr 2014

Hello Neeraj.

Can you suggest what will be my progressed lagna for my current yogini dasha for nakshatra lord saturn and progressed lagna for my next two yogini dashas whose nakshatra lords are venus and rahu. How do I interpret ?

21 may 1985
10.45 am
Mumbai.

Thanks.

ap210585
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ap210585 » 22 Apr 2014

Hi neeraj.

I read up about yogini dasha.
It seems i m currently in ulka period in poorvaphalguni nakshatra. My progressed lagna currently is leo. But next year when siddhi period starts in uttarphalguni, the nakshatra spans over leo and virgo. In such a case which sign should be considered as progressed lagna ?

Please suggest

Regards.

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dr Neeraj » 22 Apr 2014

Current Yogini dahsa: Ulka-Bhramri (Sat-Mars)
Progressed Lagna: Leo
Nak lord activated: Ven (P. Phalguni)

From July 2015, Maha dasha will be Siddha (Ven) and Nak lord activated will be Sun (U. Phalguni)
Progressed Lagna for 1 yr 9 month: Leo
For the rest of the duration i.e. Upto July 2022, Progressed Lagna: Virgo

For present time:
From Lagna Leo, Sat & Mars both activate 4H, 10H and Lagna. So you'll get results related to them.

God bless you
Neeraj

sudheer

Post by sudheer » 27 Feb 2017

Dear Neeraj Sir...

Could you kindly help me by predicting my time ... Am not able to reach my goal despite of sincere efforts .. When shall I able to reach .. Through jaimini system and through shri Goel method
Dob :6th Nov 1984
Time :4:42 am
Place :Chittoor Andhra Pradesh

ap210585
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ap210585 » 15 Sep 2019

Hi Neeraj,

I am revisiting this thread. while i am presently still going through my Siddha yogini dasha, I am curious about Sankata yogini dasha.

I understand that the progressed lagna for sankata yogini dasha will continue to be Virgo.

I am curious to know as to what I should expect in my sankata yogini dasha as my rahu is placed in 8th house from my progressed lagna - virgo. Bit anxious and worried. How do I interpret and what remedies do you suggest ??

Regards,
AP

Seeker108
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Seeker108 » 16 Sep 2019

Look at vimshottari too for clues, my sankata dasha started the same time as my ketu dasha and ends around the same.

bsid1979

Post by bsid1979 » 16 Nov 2019

Hi,
I just came to know about Yogini Dashas and it created lot of curiosity in me and by chance came across this post .
Does Sankata dasha really gives bad results? Than any person with average life span have 16 years of tough time?
Would anyone throw more light on Yogini Dashas

Thanks