Jupiter Retrograde

For discussion on the dashas (predictive systems): vimshottari, yogini, or other conditional dashas like shodashottari, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
amit1979
Contributor
Contributor
Jupiter Retrograde

Post by amit1979 » 17 Nov 2013

I was just reading about Jupiter retrograde cycle from Nov 7th to March 8th 2014.

For example if Jupiter is in 8th house for Scorpio, then during retrograde it wud transit the 7th or 9th?
I read 2 different articles on websites suggesting different opinions.

Does retrograde jupiter slow up or fasten results?

Thanks

dc_4m_kolkata
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Jupiter Retrograde

Post by dc_4m_kolkata » 19 Dec 2013

Retrograde /Bakri planets are very powerful. You can check the website of NASA to understand retrogression. It is an apparent movement and the reasons are for relative speeds of planets. If Jupiter is retro in Scorpio, it means that when seen from Earth it will appear to be in Scorpio's preceding house. Retrogression involves three movements R, Neutral/Static and then D i.e Direct. As far as results are concerned it depends on Jupiter's position in the Natal Chart.

amit1979
Contributor
Contributor

Post by amit1979 » 19 Dec 2013

[quote="dc_4m_kolkata"]Retrograde /Bakri planets are very powerful. You can check the website of NASA to understand retrogression. It is an apparent movement and the reasons are for relative speeds of planets. If Jupiter is retro in Scorpio, it means that when seen from Earth it will appear to be in Scorpio's preceding house. Retrogression involves three movements R, Neutral/Static and then D i.e Direct. As far as results are concerned it depends on Jupiter's position in the Natal Chart.[/quote]

Thanks. My Jupiter is in 6th house with Sun, Rahu, Saturn and is owner of 1st and 10th house.

dc_4m_kolkata
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by dc_4m_kolkata » 20 Dec 2013

You mean to say that you are a Pisces Ascendant with Lagna Lord and/or 10th Lord in Leo (6th House) along with 6th House Lord, 11th and 12th House Lord and Rahu. Lagna Lord is in Friend's House but conjoined with severe malefics like Rahu and Saturn thereby leading to Graha Yudhha. Jupiter is friendly to Sun, neutral to Saturn (but not vice versa) and Results will depend on Shadbala of Jupiter.

By the way are you into medical profession?

amit1979
Contributor
Contributor

Post by amit1979 » 20 Dec 2013

Yes I am Pisces Ascendant.
Jupiter lagna lord is in 6th house with Sun (owner of 6th house), Rahu, Saturn ( 11th ,12th lord ) , Mercury (4,7 lord), Venus (3,8 lord ) :) , Moon in 9th and Mars in 4th house.
Currently in Sun Mahadasha and Moon Antardasha.

I am IT Consultant not into medical profession.

Degrees of planets :

Jupiter 00 1
Budh 02 1
Sun 14 5
Rahu 14 5
Venus 15 5
Saturn 22 7