Rahu mahadasha and rahu in 4th house

For discussion on the dashas (predictive systems): vimshottari, yogini, or other conditional dashas like shodashottari, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
karthik1984
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Re: Rahu mahadasha and rahu in 4th house

Post by karthik1984 » 08 Nov 2013

time of birth

rohitrahul23
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by rohitrahul23 » 09 Nov 2013

hi, i am rahul and presently m going through rahu mahadasha and rahu anterdasha...i also have rahu in 4th house...my DOB 26/10/89 at 7:15 am in hathras(u.p) india...i had a question that rahu is significator of seperation from family but i had been living with my parents from last 2 yrs so what kept me with my parents ...secondly their had been unstability in my life regarding career...so when it gonna end...???

regards

rohitrahul23
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by rohitrahul23 » 09 Nov 2013

hi,

presently i am undergoing rahu MD and rahu AD and i was not able to sure where my life is heading...i was doing my job happy with it sudenly i left it and started preparing for govt xams...fighting against everybody....cutoff from friends...staying with my parents...not interacting much with other people..live in my own life as if i don't want anyone xcept my family..its approx two year i had been at home...sometimes i cld nt sleep due to several things get into my mind that where3 m i going...till when will i go...friends in my age are getting good dtheings in life like vehicles. partying etc but on the other hand i was jus stuck in one place cld nt move frwd...please advice hw to move abt in life ahead...
details

26-10-1989
7:15am
hathras (UP)
India..

karthik1984
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by karthik1984 » 10 Nov 2013

rohitrahul,
This Mid December onwards you will have chance to move out of your place . Your chart indicates that you will settle abroad.

rohitrahul23
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by rohitrahul23 » 10 Nov 2013

sir,
i had question firstly as you have said that in mid december i would move out of my house.. i guess may be jupiter anterdasha is starting...the question i wann ask is rahu and jupiter are enemy in my chart so rahu mahadasha and jupiter andaersha will be a hard time or things gonna start normal.

secondly what is causing my career to struggle as i scored good marks only when i am in my mood to do good so what is reponsible for the swing of mood ? thirdly will their be more downgrade to my career or is it enough and i wll acheive more . fourthly rahu is sitting in fourth house at around 28 degrees which means old age so hw much will it effect in its mahadasha....

regards

karthik1984
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by karthik1984 » 11 Nov 2013

Rahu and Jupiter are neutral towards each other in normal circumstance. So it is same in your case. Only due to poor placements , they can be enemies.

There is no such thing as old age in realty ......they are theoretical terms.

Rahu creates such confusion or mood swings...Hopefully Jupiter antar dasha will give the required results.

You must pray Lord Ganesha for Ketu as it is controlling your career house.

rohitrahul23
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by rohitrahul23 » 11 Nov 2013

thank you for clearing doubt making thinks bit clear.

one more question is that presently rahu MD and its is placed in 4th in capricon in lagan chart...so to see the effect of MD of planet one has to c placement of its AD lord from MD lord placement and if i look from 4th house then jupiter is in sixth house in which this house is known as house disease, enemy etc particularly nt a good house to be placed in and same is the story in D10 chart also...& in lagna chart jupiter is aspected by saturn & in D10 chartagain jupiter is aspected by saturn & moon.

now the question is

1. how is saturn(12th) aspect on jupiter(6th) and its effects? how much would be its influence in AD of jupiter in MD of rahu?
2. what is the result of moon(12th) aspecting jupiter(6th)?
3.since jupiter is sixth from rahu in lagna chart so will jupiter expand the properties of sixth house in its AD like conquering over your troubles, protecting against diseases or will it make it more worse...?

regards

karthik1984
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by karthik1984 » 11 Nov 2013

first update me about Jupiter antar dasha in this mid December

Later i will clarify your doubts..

rohitrahul23
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by rohitrahul23 » 12 Nov 2013

hi,

from your post what i interpret is let me inform at that time in december when there would be commencement of jupiter anterdasha.....

or smthng else you wanna convey ....

karthik1984
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by karthik1984 » 12 Nov 2013

yes u are right . Update about the upcoming time in December

rohitrahul23
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by rohitrahul23 » 12 Nov 2013

hi,

surely i will do that.

i would like to mention here that i had my interest in astrology as i find that its better to understand yourself about your kundli rather than blindly trusting any panditji so in this context i was not able to find answer on net regarding certain things, so i would like to list it below.

1. to understand your career flow or obtruction one has to c its depositor, which lord is sitting their, who is aspecting the 10th house and finally look for divisional chart , and in divisional look out for the degree of 10th lord. now the question is how do i check or calculate the degrees of planet in divisional chart as i had looked onto the net and various site but i was not able to get my answer for it, so if you have any article of it or any good website you knw please send me the link below.

2. i had tried to understand the aspect of planet concept, everywhere on net it had been given regarding lagna chart but nothing has been given on how this aspect help or effect on planets mahadasha or anterdasha...so again any article or link then please send me .

hope i am not asking stupid question its just curiosity..

regards

anshumanbhandari
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by anshumanbhandari » 20 Mar 2024

Namaste!!!

I am going through Rahu MD & Rahu AD my date of birth is 15-11-1976 Time 10:07 pm. I am feeling that I running out of time and there is no hope in life. I have lost my Property and peace and family relation.

Please suggest me what should I do to over come.

Thank You,