Brighu Chakra Paddhati

For discussion on the dashas (predictive systems): vimshottari, yogini, or other conditional dashas like shodashottari, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
srcs
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Re: Brighu Chakra Paddhati

Post by srcs » 30 Aug 2013

@krishna; BCP is rasi based years method like chara dasa.Good results can be had in progression 1 day is taken as 1 year.

basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by basab14 » 30 Aug 2013

Very interesting concept, Krishna. Thanks for sharing the article.
"Go thou and follow Him, who was born and gave His life for others five hundred times before He attained the vision of the Buddha!" -- Swami Vivekananda

rashmi_rh
Contributor
Contributor

Post by rashmi_rh » 09 Dec 2018

wonder if somebody can help me figure out when can I buy a house and find a job. I wish I had come across some astrologer who knew about this I could have saved a lot of agony from last years !! i went thru 3 IVF failures, came back from near death after a snake bite and surgery to take of a tumor !! nothing has been even close to normal in the past years and am still reeling in depression. I have been looking to buy just a 1 bedroom flat for more than a year and havent found one yet. neither am I succeeding in getting a job. even routine day to day life is difficult. somebody here please be kind enough to help me out. As per Jagannatha Hora I am under Jupiter mahadasha and my worst period was under venus antardasha. being Makar rashi I am also going thru sade saati !!
my dob is 9th June 1974, 10.10 am Jamkhandi karnataka.