How to judge Mars Mahadasha

For discussion on the dashas (predictive systems): vimshottari, yogini, or other conditional dashas like shodashottari, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
chandra9
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
How to judge Mars Mahadasha

Post by chandra9 » 13 Aug 2013

Dearest respected Members,

i am currently trying to find out about my coming MD of Mars which gonna start in 2015.
Up to now i am struggeling into my working life...
Haveing a Cancer lagan, Mars becomes a Yogkarak planet, so its dasha will be of utmost importance as far as i am able to understand this vast subject called astrology.
I definitely need some assistance to judge and understand ...

In lagan Chart...
Beeing the owner of 5th and 10th H, it is well placed in 5th H in scorpio...
In navamsa...
it goes to 1th H together with Mercury in capricorn sign
In Moon Lagan...
it goes to 4th H. in Scorpio

In general, in most of the charts (incl. divisonal) i have a Mars /Saturn "opposition"

DOB 20.01.1973
TOB 06:00 PM
POB Lüneburg/ Germany

Latitude 53.2464214 N
Longitude 10.4115179 E

I will be indeed very greatfull for some clues/hints concerning this topic !!! :)

karthik1984
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: How to judge Mars Mahadasha

Post by karthik1984 » 13 Aug 2013

It will be excellent period. Only Saturn time may prove difficult. Saturn period from 2017 to 2019.

All kinds of prosperity will be achieved by you in this Mars Maha Dasha .

chandra9
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by chandra9 » 13 Aug 2013

Dear karthik,

thank you kindly for your reply !

I am particulary wondering about the combination of Mars and Mercury in navamsa chart...
Mecury into ma chart is Gnatikaraka...
do you belive that my lasting struggle for career or good job
will come to an end as this MD of mars will start ?

karthik1984
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by karthik1984 » 13 Aug 2013

You are looking too much into theory. Astrology is one subject where simple thinking gives best results.

I have seen charts where Navamsa is strong but they are no where near to prosperity. Also Lagna of Navamsa changes if the time of birth is not correct.

In Navamsa Mars is exalted in lagna along with 9th lord mercury. Both are related to wealth houses , so no need to worry

In rasi chart it is placed good. Just concentrate on that thing.

chandra9
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by chandra9 » 14 Aug 2013

i agree with You that simple thinking is best in any case !
But... in astrology one concept view don't work ! As per my own experience diffrent factors have to be analysed to reach to a point where you can estimate round about something ...
I belive i am not too much theoretical about it ...
I am interested to learn more about these points in fact, not only for personal purpose but how the dasha in general should be analysed, and by which concepts!
Thank you in any case for Your reply !!!

karthik1984
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by karthik1984 » 14 Aug 2013

You analyze according to Ur views. you will reach great heights soon. :|

chandra9
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by chandra9 » 14 Aug 2013

:-)

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 15 Aug 2013

chandra9 wrote:Dearest respected Members,

i am currently trying to find out about my coming MD of Mars which gonna start in 2015.
Up to now i am struggeling into my working life...
Haveing a Cancer lagan, Mars becomes a Yogkarak planet, so its dasha will be of utmost importance as far as i am able to understand this vast subject called astrology.
I definitely need some assistance to judge and understand ...

In lagan Chart...
Beeing the owner of 5th and 10th H, it is well placed in 5th H in scorpio...
In navamsa...
it goes to 1th H together with Mercury in capricorn sign
In Moon Lagan...
it goes to 4th H. in Scorpio

In general, in most of the charts (incl. divisonal) i have a Mars /Saturn "opposition"

DOB 20.01.1973
TOB 06:00 PM
POB Lüneburg/ Germany

Latitude 53.2464214 N
Longitude 10.4115179 E

I will be indeed very greatfull for some clues/hints concerning this topic !!! :)
Professional life will be a challenge as you have correctly pointed out. Your Mars is afflicted.

Regards
Sujit
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

chandra9
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by chandra9 » 15 Aug 2013

Dear Sujit,

i admire Your respond to that point !
So, can You give me a hint... how (point by point) i should examine this MD and it' s advantages, as well as its disadvantages ?
I have a zest to try to utilise that time properly, because after that is Rahu waiting for me... ;-)

regards & thanks

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 16 Aug 2013

It will difficult to write in detail. Saturn and Mars opposition makes Mars weak. If you like, consider wearing Red coral and do remedies for Saturn. If you are looking for a job, some chances will be there next month onwards. The planet Sun influencing the ascendant is a strong planet.

Regards
Sujit
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

chandra9
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by chandra9 » 16 Aug 2013

Namaskar Sujit,

thank you !
Honestly, i am not looking for job, as i am employed.
But i can not hide my dissatisfaction, as i am looking for career and not job.
My life up to now has shown me many things, and somehow my ideals are set quite high !
So i am considering this Mars MD as a chance to change my entire setup.

As i see this Mars/Saturn aspect, it has casted me thoroughly !
There was a time when i wear red italien coral, but lately i have taken it out due to Mariage problems, since then there is less fighting :wink:
I may wear it again when that dasha start, yust to see.

Concerning saturn, i have done saturn remedis as well, prolonged ones over many weeks and not only one.
I think due to that reason i am continueing my jorney relatively smothly !

About your suggestion of upcoming aspect of sun... currently im running Moon MD and sub Venus, so i belive it is of not much use to considder Sun too much, as it is as far as i know not active throug dasha system...anyhow chances for betterment are allways welcome, so let us see :)

What is your idea about the conjunction of Mars & Mercury in 1.H ? In Capricorn sign in navamsa ? Looked by saturn from 7th ....

I thank You for activly participating into my learning process !

regards

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 17 Aug 2013

Chandra,

Gems are worn in suitable elected muhurta to get the benefit and is worn for life.

Marriage problems are not due to wearing of Red coral.

Look at conjunction of Saturn- Ketu and Venus in dusthana for marriage problems. Next one year doesnot look good for marriage and home atmosphere. Take care and avoid dealings in propety.

Good luck.

Regards
Sujit

chandra9
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by chandra9 » 17 Aug 2013

Dear Sujit Ji,

i don't know how to start....
well, definatly this coral was pushing some qualitys which where not favorable at one particular time...
so it was a feeling from inside to take it of, and still i belive that it was for good !
Mars qualitys are good for some things and bad for others.

I am gratefull for haveing a good husband, and i am not interested in any case to risk this marriage due to hot argumentations which have no value after all.

I agree 100% upon the point that other factors are to be seen for judging the problems of mariage life,

namely in my case (correct me if i am wrong)

the condition of my Venus...
the condition of my 7th H.
the condition of navamsa
the present aspects

You wrote
"Look at conjunction of Saturn- Ketu and Venus in dusthana for marriage problems"

Where they are conjunct ??
Do you mean condition... ?

Best Regards
chandra

sri iyer

Post by sri iyer » 11 Jun 2014

Hi All,
Greetings !!!

I have a friend of mine. His Mars dasha started in December 2011. Since then, he his having turbulent weather in life. He sold his apartment and repaid his debts. Police cases and goon problems for not his mistake. His partner did those mistakes and my friend was blamed. But he came out of all this. DOB: 28th October 1966. POB: Krishnagiri in Tamilnadu. TOB: 12.10 noon.

Just wanted to check, how is life is going to be financially for the next 2-3 years? He is doing his business as financial agent for one bank for housing and other loans? any change in line of business?

Guidance will be greatly appreciated.

Regards
Srikanth

karthik1984
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by karthik1984 » 12 Jun 2014

Hi sri iyer, In your frnds chart, 11th house lord mars in 8th house is a bad sign . Income part will be bad. But luckily mercury the 9th house lord in 11th house is a boost. After mid half of 2015, he will have reasonably better time.

sri iyer

Post by sri iyer » 12 Jun 2014

Karthik, Thanks for your reply. Saturn as lagna and second lord will not help now? I know there will be tensions, but I am talking financially. Mars is vargottamam in 8th house.. Dont this help like sudden gain of money? Regards.. Sri

karthik1984
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by karthik1984 » 13 Jun 2014

If u look at his chart, mercury is far stronger than saturn.....Mars being in trik house i.r 8th house will have its bad effects inspite of being vargottama. You can get this confirmation by knowing about the details of the native"s mother.
Mothers condition does not look good.

sri iyer

Post by sri iyer » 13 Jun 2014

Karthik,

His mother condition is good. she had small problems because of her age.

karthik1984
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by karthik1984 » 13 Jun 2014

sri iyer, 4th house is hampered. So he lost his property , other things like vehicle, mother etc will be mediocre for him.

As the 4th house lord Mars dasha started , he lost property. That indicates weakness of 4th house lord.

sri iyer

Post by sri iyer » 16 Jun 2014

Thanks Karthik,

Aravind
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Aravind » 03 Dec 2014

[quote="Sujit"]It will difficult to write in detail. Saturn and Mars opposition makes Mars weak. If you like, consider wearing Red coral and do remedies for Saturn. If you are looking for a job, some chances will be there next month onwards. The planet Sun influencing the ascendant is a strong planet.

Regards
Sujit[/quote]

Sir,

With due respect to your observations, I believe Saturn and Mars mutual aspect makes one restless and determined to achieve their goals. This aspect is seen in lot of top sportsman like Michale Jordan, Roger Federe and also in Steve Jobs charts.