Saturn Dashas generic observations

For discussion on the dashas (predictive systems): vimshottari, yogini, or other conditional dashas like shodashottari, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
missile
Contributor
Contributor
Re: Saturn Dashas generic observations

Post by missile » 28 Jul 2013

Dear fluid2finance,
As per the above details regarding saturn placement, it does worst in 1, 4 , 8 12 houses. I have saturn in 4th house retro (in Karkataka). Can you please let me know the effects of this placement. Below is my birth details.
DoB: 24/03/1977
ToB:08:55 AM
PoB: Bangalore

Regards

missile
Contributor
Contributor

Post by missile » 28 Jul 2013

Thanks a lot fluid2finance for reading my horoscope,

Yes it has delayed a lot in my professional development. Even after having a lot of experience i have to report to much less experienced people. People have cheated me in office and till now all the bosses i have worked with are very hostile. I had to leave a well paying job in a well known automotive OEM after the problems with boss. I remained jobless for about 13 months last year. Now i am working in place away from my home town for a less salary.

I am not married yet and also decided not to marry after all these professional problems.

Please let me know how will be the saturn dasa which will be starting at the age of 56.

Best Regards

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by shilpa » 28 Jul 2013

Hello F2F,
Thanks for an informative summary on Saturn Dasas.

Item's 2 and 4 appear to be mutually contraditctory as the 6th dasa is life is likely to start very likely and most defnitely have a great portion of it after the age of 56 ?

regards

2) Saturn dasha as the 6th dasha (all born in dasha of sun) is generally very strong and can elevate a person to great heights if saturn is strong in horoscope

4) saturn MD if operating after age 56 will have a very high predisposition to KILL before it ends. Only those will very good karma in life escape it alive in general. More the person has SINNED in his/ her life, more the physical/ mental agony in saturn MD after 56
1हनुमान2अंजनीसुत3वायुपुत्र4महाबल5रामेष्ट6फाल्गुनसखा7पिंगाक्ष8अमितविक्रम9उदधिक्रमण10सीताशोकविनाशन 11लक्षमणप्राणदाता12दशग्रीवदर्पहा

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by shilpa » 28 Jul 2013

fluid2finance wrote:Hi Shilpa

Your observation is very correct, even then both points stand correct

Infact technically if Saturn dasha is 6th, it has to be after age 51 atleast.
However such a dasha gives both an exalted position in life and health issues which most likely lead to death before the end of Saturn MD (as an observation)

One particular author has researched(T.P. Trivedi in his book Secrets of Saturn), reportedly over 100 horoscopes with moon is a sun nakshtra, implying Saturn as the 6th dasha and come to the conclusion that Saturn as 6th dasha always gives an exalted position in life. Personally I don't know the exact number, but I have personally too observed atleast a dozen or more horoscopes with only this emphasis and found to be correct even for those who have a leo rising with Saturn in leo along with sun!

however as you know, Saturn acts as Danddhaari...or a strict judge of our karma and gives results as per our karma in life. by 50 and 60s we have accumulated enough wisdom and karma to be judged from this life too, along with past lives (D60 effect).

However these are just observations...if you and other astrologers try to see their applicability on various horoscopes, the research will be furthered

yes that makes sense....and align with what I have seen also.

--If you get shani MD late in life ......then shani-dev will pass on judgment based on the net-karmik-balance from this life.
--and the natives shall recieve rewards as well as punishments ( in the form of stress, health issues or financial losses) during the shani MD
--every human being has incurred negative karma in this life so he shall face troubles as the karmik payback.
--I have also notice if shani is positive for the chart...such as exalted /swakshetra.......he rewards handsomelyy and punishes leniently.
if shani is negative for the chart such as a malefic placement......to even claim his rewards he will make the native work very hard......and his punishments will be meted severly...with an iron rod.
--shani MD if it hits early in life.....it's largely a pay-back from past live karma

--whether shani MD running after 56 will defnitely kill....is debatable.

regards
1हनुमान2अंजनीसुत3वायुपुत्र4महाबल5रामेष्ट6फाल्गुनसखा7पिंगाक्ष8अमितविक्रम9उदधिक्रमण10सीताशोकविनाशन 11लक्षमणप्राणदाता12दशग्रीवदर्पहा

SM1983
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by SM1983 » 29 Jul 2013

Thanks F2F ji and Shilpaji for this nice discussion.

I want to share my experience on two widely different feeling/observation of Saturn sub period. First is Venus-Saturn and second is Sun-Saturn.

Venus-Saturn:

1. Very good period. Got new direction in life in terms of education. Now I realize I was the best thing happened to my life.

2. Studied hard and got excellent result in exams.

3. Very good mood and no tension at all!

4. Got very good support from elders and friends.

5. Got admission to post graduate course.

Sun-Saturn:

1. Worst phase.

2. Full of unnecessary tension, depression,panic attacks & palpitation etc. Good enough to make people sick!

3. Complete set back in every aspect.

4. First time got hospitalized due throat infection. That kind of infection I had at least 20 times in my 30 years age, never it was such worst.

Sun (8th house): 22Ta31
Ven (10th house): 7Cn36
Saturn(R)(Ascendant):4Li34

Best Regards

powerboss
Contributor
Contributor

Post by powerboss » 29 Jul 2013

My saturn mahadasha starts in 2018 when i turn 36 exactly. However saturn is the 4th dasha for me after mars, rahu and jupiter. Does it do good or bad based on your points 1 and 3.

Saturn is said to benefic for taurus lagna, which is in 5th house virgo. Also its in the same sign in navamsa.

Will be looking for reply.

NAVIN2

Post by NAVIN2 » 29 Jul 2013

Hi F2F,
"1) Saturn mahadasha or even antar to some extent operating before age 36 usually give struggles and blockages even when saturn is placed well and a functional benefic (ruling good houses)

3) saturn dasha as 4th dasha gives more trouble than normal even when saturn is well placed "

For Satrun dasa as 4th dasha
max 7+18+16= 41years
min 18+16= 32years
If combine 1) &3) Saturn is not benefic even if it is functional benefic
Please explain more on this.

Navin2
2nd Nov 1975
1948hrs
karimnagar, Andhra
Last edited by NAVIN2 on 29 Jul 2013, edited 1 time in total.

karthik1984
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by karthik1984 » 29 Jul 2013

Navin,
In your chart Saturn is average as it in placed in 3rd house.

lovacrs
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by lovacrs » 29 Jul 2013

F2F ji,
saturn MD if operating after age 56 will have a very high predisposition to KILL before it ends. Only those will very good karma in life escape it alive in general. More the person has SINNED in his/ her life, more the physical/ mental agony in saturn MD after 56
May be the 2nd part (agony..) is right. But as far as the first part, death comes to everyone. In fact in Kaliyug I beleive early natural death comes to only who are blessed (not sinned). Death perhaps indicates end of karma for this life.
CRS

NAVIN2

Post by NAVIN2 » 01 Aug 2013

f2f, K1984 and others,
My career is not good for the last four years, that is from 2009. I was expecting something good in Saturn MD/AD, but nothing happened so far. Do you see any career prospects in Saturn AD. Jupiter aspects saturn in rashi chart, how it is going effect Satrun MD and AD

Thanks

navin2
2nd Nov 1975
Karimnagar Andhra pradesh
1948hrs

gen80

Post by gen80 » 01 Aug 2013

Saturn MD/AD is testing time.Please dont get frustrated.

Voronwe

Post by Voronwe » 22 Sep 2013

will my saturn MD be better than my current jupiter MD
30th August 1973
TOB: 2:25am
POB: Ranchi

please advice. Thank you in advance
Last edited by Voronwe on 29 Dec 2013, edited 1 time in total.

craz

Post by craz » 23 Sep 2013

Thanks, f2f, Shilpaji..for detailed explanation. This is the details of one known relative who I suppose is running saturn dasha...kindly, look into it to explain further.
Dob 31 may 1945
Place dahanu -Maharashtra
Time 18:00 hrs.

He was a lecturer by profession and took early retirement in 2005. His dispute with his employers is going on in court till today regarding his full and final settlement. He is presently not in best of his health.
Rgds,
Craz.

sg07
Contributor
Contributor

Post by sg07 » 23 Sep 2013

I'm an Aries Lagna and I have Saturn in 2nd house and its going to be my fifth dasha so would it be good or bad?
SG

hades
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by hades » 23 Sep 2013

Hello,

I have been running my Saturn MD since 1998. I am only 22 years old and it is my 2nd dasha.

I am a Scorpio ascendant and Saturn is in Capricorn in my 3rd house. I couldn't be able to evaluate the early results of the dasha because I was a very little child(7 years old) when it started.

Saturn - Saturn dasha was horrible for me on the psychological level. I was very very scared of our house. At that time the house we lived was really horrible. It did not mean a safety place for me. It was very unsecure as thieves could have entered easily our house and since my mother was working and my fathar was not at home most of the time, I was staying alone at home which made it double scary. This continued during saturn-saturn dasha.
My saturn rules over 3rd and 4th house in my chart. Altough it is good for Saturn to be in 3rd house, it is also the 12th from 4th house which may indicate house(4th house) related problems. That, I think, is likely to accout for the reason why I was scared of our house.

Following it, Saturn - Mercury dasha started and as it started we moved to another place and house which started a completely new period for me. That was very very beneficial in terms of house and finance. It was the dawn of my life. My father's business flourished during this period and we lived in an abundance for the first time until that time.

Saturn - Ketu, the dasha was overall good until it was about to end. a cople of weeks before the dasha ended, my father went bankruptcy and his building was collapsed. My paternal financial soruce was not there anymore. Fortunately, my mother was working and we never lived pennyless. I think this is exactly "the sting at the end of ketu dasha" Also Ketu is placed in my 8th house natally. This may also accont for that unexpected untimely bankruptcy. But I don't think it is totally unexpected, my father could have predicted it and most likely he predicted it but he did not want to believe it. So it was my father fault also.

Saturn - Venus dasha IS THE BEST. At the beginning of the dasha, I was like antisocial person. I was socially alienated, excluded. The first half was generally very difficult. But it the second half, which exactly coincided the time when transit saturn in 9th house was conjunct with my natal Venus and my Arudha Lagna(my natal Venus and my Arudha Lagna exactly conjunct natally) triggered a new energy in my life and changed my life totally into a new, perfect direction. Until then, for the first time of my life I gained tremendoues success in my education (got the 1st place in my school, honor degrees, etc. ),got fame, name, friends, social success, recognition and all worldy pleasures as well as spiritual pleasures. This was the time that turned my life towards a entirely new beneficial and successful direction. It is a milestone in my life. I can easily divide my life into two parts which is "before it" and "after it". After is part is still going on and very very good. Venus is a functional malefic for me. But when transit Saturn touched my natal Venus the results were extraordinarly good. Since this conjunction occured in Saturn-Venus dasha, it doubled the intensity and effects of them.

Saturn-Sun,Moon,Mars were very good dashas for me.

When it comes to Saturn-Rahu dasha it has been really challenging. As Rahu antardasha started I gained tremendous financial source. I have been living in financial prosperity. When my saturn entered in 12th house and went abroad and studied there for 5 months. After I came to my home country again. Now, I am undergoing double-double-double transit. I am in Saturn-Rahu-Venus dasha and they all is in my 12th house in Libra. I am really looking forward to seeing what this combination has for me. It is very rare one. I can share it there wity you as time passes.

All those are my Saturn MD experience. Whenever my Saturn touches any planet, houses, etc, it triggers something good for me whether in the short term or on the long term. It fixes anything it touches in my chart. Even if I am in my sade sati period and it is taking place in my 12th house from lagna, it has been professionaly, financially successfull period for me. My struggles and challenges are inside me on the pschological level and Saturn and Rahu are forcing me to leave old traits that do set me back and hinder me from going further.

hades
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by hades » 23 Sep 2013

Hello,

I have been running my Saturn MD since 1998. I am only 22 years old and it is my 2nd dasha.

I am a Scorpio ascendant and Saturn is in Capricorn in my 3rd house. I couldn't be able to evaluate the early results of the dasha because I was a very little child(7 years old) when it started.

Saturn - Saturn dasha was horrible for me on the psychological level. I was very very scared of our house. At that time the house we lived was really horrible. It did not mean a safety place for me. It was very unsecure as thieves could have entered easily our house and since my mother was working and my fathar was not at home most of the time, I was staying alone at home which made it double scary. This continued during saturn-saturn dasha.
My saturn rules over 3rd and 4th house in my chart. Altough it is good for Saturn to be in 3rd house, it is also the 12th from 4th house which may indicate house(4th house) related problems. That, I think, is likely to accout for the reason why I was scared of our house.

Following it, Saturn - Mercury dasha started and as it started we moved to another place and house which started a completely new period for me. That was very very beneficial in terms of house and finance. It was the dawn of my life. My father's business flourished during this period and we lived in an abundance for the first time until that time.

Saturn - Ketu, the dasha was overall good until it was about to end. a cople of weeks before the dasha ended, my father went bankruptcy and his building was collapsed. My paternal financial soruce was not there anymore. Fortunately, my mother was working and we never lived pennyless. I think this is exactly "the sting at the end of ketu dasha" Also Ketu is placed in my 8th house natally. This may also accont for that unexpected untimely bankruptcy. But I don't think it is totally unexpected, my father could have predicted it and most likely he predicted it but he did not want to believe it. So it was my father fault also.

Saturn - Venus dasha IS THE BEST. At the beginning of the dasha, I was like antisocial person. I was socially alienated, excluded. The first half was generally very difficult. But it the second half, which exactly coincided the time when transit saturn in 9th house was conjunct with my natal Venus and my Arudha Lagna(my natal Venus and my Arudha Lagna exactly conjunct natally) triggered a new energy in my life and changed my life totally into a new, perfect direction. Until then, for the first time of my life I gained tremendoues success in my education (got the 1st place in my school, honor degrees, etc. ),got fame, name, friends, social success, recognition and all worldy pleasures as well as spiritual pleasures. This was the time that turned my life towards a entirely new beneficial and successful direction. It is a milestone in my life. I can easily divide my life into two parts which is "before it" and "after it". After is part is still going on and very very good. Venus is a functional malefic for me. But when transit Saturn touched my natal Venus the results were extraordinarly good. Since this conjunction occured in Saturn-Venus dasha, it doubled the intensity and effects of them.

Saturn-Sun,Moon,Mars were very good dashas for me.

When it comes to Saturn-Rahu dasha it has been really challenging. As Rahu antardasha started I gained tremendous financial source. I have been living in financial prosperity. When my saturn entered in 12th house and went abroad and studied there for 5 months. After I came to my home country again. Now, I am undergoing double-double-double transit. I am in Saturn-Rahu-Venus dasha and they all is in my 12th house in Libra. I am really looking forward to seeing what this combination has for me. It is very rare one. I can share it there wity you as time passes.

All those are my Saturn MD experience. Whenever my Saturn touches any planet, houses, etc, it triggers something good for me whether in the short term or on the long term. It fixes anything it touches in my chart. Even if I am in my sade sati period and it is taking place in my 12th house from lagna, it has been professionaly, financially successfull period for me. My struggles and challenges are inside me on the pschological level and Saturn and Rahu are forcing me to leave old traits that do set me back and hinder me from going further.

DOB:
12:20
Istanbul

Mayank.singh
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Mayank.singh » 28 Sep 2013

What if shani is placed in 12th house with mars and moon for person having libra ascendant?

hari766
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by hari766 » 02 Oct 2013

Hi hades
Very interesting to read all your experiences. I can relate to the psychological fears from childhood that you have mebtioned. They create a permanent scar on ones mind no matters how many years have passed since then.
regards
Hari

hari766
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by hari766 » 02 Oct 2013

del
Last edited by hari766 on 04 Nov 2013, edited 1 time in total.

kguha001
Contributor
Contributor

Post by kguha001 » 08 Oct 2013

WhAT does a retrograde and exalted Saturn in 8th house signifies? Is it a good placement or bad?
Your face brings me death everyday,
And everyday I can't wait to die
Bury me now love,
Bury me now

prakhs123
Contributor
Contributor

Post by prakhs123 » 27 Mar 2014

F2F sir waiting for your reply... :(

prakhs123
Contributor
Contributor

Post by prakhs123 » 28 Mar 2014

Can any one notify F2F sir about posts in his thread. I think he will definitely reply if he sees the post. :?

Crystalpages
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Crystalpages » 28 Mar 2014

We all know what pressure does...?

Must be resisted, always?
Regards,

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan

Caliber
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Caliber » 30 Mar 2014

Delete
Last edited by Caliber on 31 Mar 2014, edited 1 time in total.
God bless you.

Anandham
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Anandham » 30 Mar 2014

fluid2finance wrote:These rules are not to be applied verbatim in each horoscope, however more or less they will give good guiding principles

4) saturn MD if operating after age 56 will have a very high predisposition to KILL before it ends. Only those will very good karma in life escape it alive in general. More the person has SINNED in his/ her life, more the physical/ mental agony in saturn MD after 56
There will be about 8 years left of my Shani MD after crossing 56. Moreover, right at this age, I will be running sadhe satti right in the middle, ie Shanidev in my Moonsign Taurus (natal 6th house) . There will be a confluence of Mars, Ketu, Sun along with Shanidev in my Moonsign Taurus during this particular period. 8th lord Moon will be in my ascendant. Debilitated Rahu will be aspecting this 6th house confluence from the 12th house! Lagna lord Jupiter is retrograde in 11th house.

Eye of the storm, right.